Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers

connectingbk3.jpg

This brought back a memory and I remember a beautiful history

There was a storm?

And a thousands and thousands of starfish were washed up on the shore

And there was this beatiful little girl running down the beach picking up the starfish.

She was frantically throwing them back into the ocean.

When I saw her doing this, I said to her: ?Why are you doing that?

You can only save a few before they die. What difference does it make??

And she looked at me and she said?

?TO THAT ONE, IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE?

?to that one, it makes a difference,? ? that little girl said .

And she was right. At that very moment, she was making a difference for that starfish?

and she was making a difference for herself too because she was connected to that starfish.

And that?s what life is all about?connecting.

In fact, that?s the only time you?re ever alive, really, is when you?re connecting.

Connecting with God, connecting with LIFE, connecting with Love.

This is a wonderful truth: Life is really a process which takes place between the organism (selfhood) and its environment. The personality imparts value of identity and meanings of continuity to this organismal-environmental association.Thus it will be recognized that the phenomenon of stimulus-response is not a mere mechanical process since the personality functions as a factor in the total situation. p1227:3

Hugs! :rolleyes:

starfishzh8.png

Guest Star
fundamentalunitvb2.jpg

Thank you Josee for all your images-quote. You do a good work!

Continue.

Claude.

Guest Star
Thank you very much for your commentary. For me is a very pleasure.

The few moments that entrance to internet (I'm study psychology at this moment in the University) it's pleasing for me to read yours commentary.

A hug. :rolleyes:

Hello Jose.

I have began a cheminement with psychologie at 18 years old by reading a book from Tim Lahaye (How to beat depression)i think. I was fallowed by psys for around 25 years. But i was chemined with my christian faith at the same time.

I am reading the book Homecoming of John Bradshaw. I like it.

I have read six years ago the of Scott Peak (I don't know the title in english)

Thank you.

Claude.

I really like this quote and would love to see it placed amongst your beautiful pictures.

"All things are sacred in the lives of those who are spirit led; that is, subordinated to truth, ennobled by love, dominated by mercy, and restrained by fairness--justice."- The Urantia Book

So these are the attributes of the Spirit, and the daily practice of their refinement: The Ultimate Goal of our Eternal Lives.

Guest U-rantian

paradiseisleys5.png

P.1 - ?5 ... the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God.

P.129 - ?8 At the center of Havona is the stationary and absolutely stabilized Isle of Paradise, surrounded by its twenty-one satellites.

Guest U-rantian

darkgravitybodiesmm9.png

P.129 - ?8 Havona, the central universe, is not a time creation; it is an eternal existence. This never-beginning, never-ending universe consists of one billion spheres of sublime perfection and is surrounded by the enormous dark gravity bodies.

Note. I have put the dark gravity bodies in white, otherwise we wouldn't see them. It is just a diagram, when you get to Havona you will see the real ones.

Edited by U-rantian

Guest U-rantian

7superuniversessw1.png

P.16 - ?7 ... the perfect central universe and the encircling seven superuniverses...

Note. Not a scale. The colours have no meaning.