Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers

evolutioncolorra0.jpg

It?s amazin the sudden evolution from the frog to the reptile. It?s amazing progress. A magnific process of a wonderful creation.

During this declining frog age, in Africa, the first step in the evolution of the frog into the reptile occurred. And since the land masses were still connected, this prereptilian creature, an air breather, spread over all the world. Page 683:5

Dear Jose,

I just got an idea:

Put together some of your images into a video and upload it to YouTube at

http://www.youtube.com/UB2097

I'll select those that are easier to read because the video is in a smaller format, and after compressing it some clarity is lost. What do you say? I do not know when I'll find the time to do it...

ub2097

Hi! :)

There is a problem, my friend.

And the fact is that QUOTES of the Urantia Book are not appreciated very well. You tube its?s place in which there is a certain limit of bytes in the videos, loses a lot of quality, and the QUOTE is illegible and very very small. But thank you so much for your idea.

littleonesrn2.jpg

For me one of the painters that more attention it has given to me by the beautiful of its paintings is Greg Olsen. He create very beautiful paintings, for example when Jesus appears looking at Jerusalem, is one of the best-known of him, but this particularly i like so much, and I like to share it with all you. A hug. :P

worshipengbf6.jpg

Dear Jose,

I ALWAYS enjoy your art with quotes, and look forward to

printing some of them as samples to show everyone at the

2007 UAUS Conference for their consideration.

I hope we can eventually draw from your's and other's talent

to make Greeting Cards for all occasions that we who know

and believe "The URANTIA Book" can use personally and

for our Locals to send in regular mail... (snail mail = s'mail)

for, for example, notices of upcoming events and projects.

I would like some help selecting 10 choices from your

wonderful gallery to print, so, if anyone wants to tell me

the # of the picture with quote THEY like best, that would

help very much in the process of picking the most suitable

10 to use as SAMPLES for further consideration by the

UAUS as a whole at our Conference, July 26th 29th.

Thank you, Jose, for agreeing to this project, some time

ago. And, thanks to you all who would like to help select

the 10 "Pictures with Quotes" that we should use as

SAMPLES TO SHOW to the UAUS and representatives

of the UAI and URANTIA Foundation, too.

LOVE, Ellen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello my friends

Thank you Ellen. For me as you know is a great pleasure to collaborate and to help. I imagine that there is a whole set of beautiful QUOTATIONS and I hope that the photographs and illustrations be just right. I am always willing to be of service and trust in the Father that this conference will be an excellent stimulus for many brothers and sisters who are already readers, as well as an oportunity for many who still don't know about the Urantia Book.

Inded my dear friend, yours is a brilliant idea to create postcards (s'mail). I think this will definitely help to some people who don't know about the UB, it is a major initiative. Information about upcoming events plus pictures and illustrations are always welcome, don't you think?.

I will be always ready and when you have selected the "pictures with Quotations" also if you want to add to it any kind of comment or information like the conference and other stuff I can arrange that for you, just let me know. It makes me so glad to help and collaborate.

Hugs. :P