Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
Jose Alberto Wonsover

Quotes with art's VIDEOS

Guest U-rantian

I have water in my eyes...... :D out of happiness though ;)

Well done my solitary brother, keep on Jose. Let us fill youtube with Urantia Book Videos.....

U-rantian

Hi forum friends

I have been search one day throught internet I found many pages for upload videos. I am outdated about this new options. But I found a page simple and very interesting. It's like youtube but the videos can looks better. Even when you can see the video in Full screen and with good sound. Full screen is a good option.

I think it's a wonderful option with youtube. And we don't need a big internet connection. Only we need to wait one minute (or less, generally show the video in short time, in seconds) and we can see the videos.

I thought the videos is a wonderful option, tool, for study, or for any activity.

I hope you like it and perhaps you can see the difference.

Link: http://www.vimeo.com/2483938

note:Now the video is in public anybody can wach it, I forget click the option but I fixed it :(

Edited by Jose Alberto Wonsover

B) ;) Im in love, im fallin in love with this thread. Just love watching those things above. Merry christmas guys, wish you happiness this christmas and the coming new year.

3182675760_c27c886d09_o.jpg

http://vimeo.com/2760691

or

PS: My friends, there is in the vimeo webpage an option for download the video, below "statistics". The option say:Download - Download Quicktime version. I put the direct link here. It is a pleasure for me to made this videos and share with you, I think is more easy and you can watch the videos the time and the moment that you need. Certainly depends of your internet connection the time of download, but I think it's a wonderful option because you can watch the videos directly from your personal computer, even without internet.

I hope you enjoy it.

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Hello josecito.

Surprise.

Well well josecito. I saw the videos. Very nice.

Saludos y un abrazo

Uri

Hola Josecito.

Sorpresa.

Bien bien Josecito. Vi los videos. Muy bonitos.

Saludos y un abrazo.

Uri

:unsure: :D

Edited by Uri

I have water in my eyes...... :D out of happiness though :P

Well done my solitary brother, keep on Jose. Let us fill youtube with Urantia Book Videos.....

U-rantian

Hello my friends :unsure:

True U-rantian is gradually approaching the time that the BU will be known to all mankind.

We are the pioneers.

Un abrazo

Uri :D

Hello Uri,

And a warm welcome to you.

Yes, I suppose we are pioneers. I never thought of it that way. It could be said that each generation is gifted with pioneers. These are momentous times, urging us to look forward with hope for a better day. Step by step.

The art videos are thought pearls of spiritual refreshment for the soul.

All the best,

Meredith

Hello my friends :unsure:

True U-rantian is gradually approaching the time that the BU will be known to all mankind.

We are the pioneers.

Un abrazo

Uri :D

I am very happy to share and do every video for the study. My principal intention is the study. And that is very important. We are all student, every day even every moment we discover and found something beauty. And that is so great, most of all when found and allow this beauty guiance of our dear Celestial Father through our life, through our actions, through our love and service to our fellows.

But also I am aware many other people can watch this videos, because is in a public space where many people can watch. And for this particular point I try in all possible way to be very carefully. To respect other people and other different cultures. The good think about this videos through Internet is only that «truth seekers » when they search the word Urantia or even by a referece of a friend (could be you :) ) and watch this videos. And I like and is very important this mode of work…. person-to-person.

I remember that very important recomendation of the Master…

"Go, then, into all the world proclaiming this gospel of the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of men to all nations and races and ever be wise in your choice of methods for presenting the good news to the different races and tribes of mankind. Freely you have received this gospel of the kingdom, and you will freely give the good news to all nations. Fear not the resistance of evil, for I am with you always, even to the end of the ages. And my peace I leave with you." 2042:1

I think that is very important. I always think the best way to share and to spread the good news and that beautiful message of the gospel of Jesus is through our life and actions… through our service. And this is a beatiful door to our friend or to our family (little by little) to show where these beautiful lessons come from and how inspire our life. :D But always our service, our love to our fellows, our spiritual fruits is always the best way. In these case, I think, actions talk more than words.

And thinking about this beautiful message of Jesus, I did a video about that. We can learn a beautiful message that we can found in The Urantia Book.

Also I was thinking it could be very nice and very helpful to created other video (as important complement of this one) and call it “The meaning of the cross”. I hope maybe this next month of August if our dear Father allows that.

All of them is perfectly editable if you see some mistake or comments please feel free to write. ;)

3766310038_762c50f1f3_o.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvFGmHsVCvI

Hi dear friends

This is the other video about the meaning of the cross. We can found in The Urantia Book a great learning and a new meaning… service.

There is true drawing power in the whole bestowal of Michael, from the days of his youth to this overwhelming spectacle of his death on the cross. 2019:3

3831431450_a520b62dee_o.jpg

Best regards,

Jose Alberto Wonsover