Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
Rick Warren

CONCENTRIC CIRCLES SEEN IN THE SKY

Dear UAI Siblings,

Fellow UAIer and consummate skydiver Shirley Pelland asked her sky-diving club to indulge a fond wish of hers on her sixtieth birthday. She asked them to create the Circles in the sky. It took three tries, but they did it! :D Check out the cover photo on the latest TIDINGS magazine.

http://www.urantia-uai.org/tidings/index.htm Click on the Dec 05 button.

Good Sonday, lotsa love. Rick W

Dear UAI Siblings,

Fellow UAIer and consummate skydiver Shirley Pelland asked her sky-diving club to indulge a fond wish of hers on her sixtieth birthday. She asked them to create the Circles in the sky. It took three tries, but they did it! :D Check out the cover photo on the latest TIDINGS magazine.

http://www.urantia-uai.org/tidings/index.htm Click on the Dec 05 button.

Good Sonday, lotsa love. Rick W

Congradulations Shirley... I am impressed and thrilled. The photo is great and honestly, you people have flown before to be able to realize this. It is a pleasure to know a bit more of you with personal details as I have already noticed your devotion and great contribution to UAI as our RC secretary. It is nice to have you with us.

Fraternal affection,

Alain.

Ey Jorge, great idea!

I will put this amazing picture as my PC Wallpaper as well. It is superb!!

Shirley: I am so proud of you. First, I never expected that you had such a hobbie as sky diving. All my life I have always been lover of the air, the sky, and that's why I enjoy so much when I have to travel by plane...but you have managed to take your fantasy to the higher limit.....I am so envious and proud, in all the good sense.

Shirley I just wanted to thank you for sharing this experience with us. Te simbolism of the 3 concentric circles represented in this sky diving performance is just breath taking!!!

Cheers,

Oscar.

Great idea Jorge. And Oscar.

Now my wallpaper too. The image is huge however-- 1,520kb. I made a much smaller file, not as clear but less work for the computer at only 69kb:

http://urantia-uai.org/tidings/images/Conc...les-60-way2.jpg

The desktop icons blend well and look like they are part of the landscape below. Had to reposition them to the corners. Thank you Shirley, and for your Tidings article.

Mario

It really was one of those times in life when things just come together in a delightful way. I am really glad to be able to share it with people who know the significance of the three concentric circles. Thanks so much for using it as a wallpaper Oscar and Mario. I just got word from the framer, that the large one that I have is now ready to hang on my wall.

Oscar, anytime you want to come on up here and play in the sky, I will be happy to throw you out of an airplane.

Love you all,

Shirley