Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Star

Differents languages.

Guest Star

Hi brothers and sisters(UB),

I am a human but not from your language.

Communication is important in the univers, all personality can communicate together(UB)

I have made a long way with the bible before i have began to read and study the Papers.

The language of the bible is not exactly the same as the Papers.

I say that jen is not ok with me. He accuse me of a lot of things (in english) easy for him.

One day he will have to respond about all these acts from our highers administrators.

He is, i think, a brainwashed human. :P

Fanatism, extremisme and brainwashed human are potentialy very dangerous for others(UB)

Thank you.

Guest Star

Hi Bill!!

jen think that i dont love my muslim brothers and sisters. He dont know me too.

It is a fact that some humans brainwash themself and it is not spiritual to do this.

Our hart must be wash not necessarly our brain.(dangerous)

In the post about this subject if you read the muslim propagand, each time he write the word Al shallam he writte a phrase just after. He is forced by someting to writte it. he have not the choise. Why? He dont live in true Liberty. He is a slave of something. That is dangerous.

I think nobody is perfect actualy on earth. But we must have faith, courage and humour.

PS: I have bougth food, water and other things for six week because of the Stasis that can occur at any time.

jen and all: Dont think that i dont love you. I am who i am. Be who you are.

Claude.

Kirmeth,

I thought you left for Baghdad yesterday.

Bill,

Faith son

Bill, thanks for reminding us that humor (although it is not mentioned) is the most important rule in this forum. If we cannot laugh together and at ourselves, what good are we? I'd like for it to be up there, next to respecting one another, allowing others to be themselves-- not being so quick to judge the other fellow.

Perceiving accurately the meaning behind the other person's words is not yet automatic for us humans.

And other times, you grasp another's point of view in a second.

admin

Merideth,

Sorry. I thought Adam left us with a sense of humor.

Bill,

Faith son

jen think that i dont love my muslim brothers and sisters.

You are spreading falsehood Claude. I never said any such thing, but only witnessed to your bigoted stereotype, which you now continue posting on this forum with the following statement.

Claude makes the following fallacious statement regarding the traditional Muslims phrases that accompany social dialogue and interaction, a statement that is bigoted, insensitive, and inflamatory:

It is a fact that some humans brainwash themself and it is not spiritual to do this.

Our hart must be wash not necessarly our brain. (dangerous)

In the post about this subject if you read the muslim propagand, each time he write the word Al shallam he writte a phrase just after. He is forced by someting to writte it. he have not the choise. Why? He dont live in true Liberty. He is a slave of something. That is dangerous.

This is the most ignorant, predjudiced, bigoted statement I have seen on this forum about Muslims. You simply cannot love one's fellows and treat them with such bigotry. Your own words Claude speak for themselves.

If one goes to Japan, enters a Buddhist temple, one will see certain customs adhered to, not because all those who follow these customs are brainwashed, but rather out of respect for culture and tradition. To lable all those who respect a tradition as "brainwashed" is unrighteous and unJesusonian.

I ask now, that the administrator step in and properly address this bigoted verbal pogrom against Muslims on this forum perpetrated by Claude. He obvious has no intention of heeding the words of wisdom he has been given already.

There is nothing funny about giving expression to such predjudice and bigotry, and what amounts to a form of hate speech, on a forum dedicated to the gospel of Jesus. And it is perfectly obvious now that Claude has no intention of modifying his behavior.

Jen, all,

I'm supposed to be moderating this area of the forum and I think I haven't done such a great job. Sorry folks. I want to be a greeter, not a policeman. This area of the forum (Welcome and socialization) is where people are invited to introduce themselves, and converse. If I were a new subscriber, I would hesitate a long time before posting here on this particular thread, "Different Languages", the way it's going now. I ask myself, "What can we do to get some value out of today's posts?"

My answer to myself is: start a different topic, a spin off so to speak, derived from the tone of today. I would call it: What is righteous indignation, according to the teachings of the UB? I'll try it in the "Life and teachings of Jesus" area and see if there is an interest in exploring the subject.

Thanks,

Meredith

Claude has been temporarily suspended (until Sept) because of violation of forum rules.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

admin

You are spreading falsehood Claude. I never said any such thing, but only witnessed to your bigoted stereotype, which you now continue posting on this forum with the following statement.

Claude makes the following fallacious statement regarding the traditional Muslims phrases that accompany social dialogue and interaction, a statement that is bigoted, insensitive, and inflamatory:

This is the most ignorant, predjudiced, bigoted statement I have seen on this forum about Muslims. You simply cannot love one's fellows and treat them with such bigotry. Your own words Claude speak for themselves.

If one goes to Japan, enters a Buddhist temple, one will see certain customs adhered to, not because all those who follow these customs are brainwashed, but rather out of respect for culture and tradition. To lable all those who respect a tradition as "brainwashed" is unrighteous and unJesusonian.

I ask now, that the administrator step in and properly address this bigoted verbal pogrom against Muslims on this forum perpetrated by Claude. He obvious has no intention of heeding the words of wisdom he has been given already.

There is nothing funny about giving expression to such predjudice and bigotry, and what amounts to a form of hate speech, on a forum dedicated to the gospel of Jesus. And it is perfectly obvious now that Claude has no intention of modifying his behavior.

Sign in to follow this