Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
Sign in to follow this  
Meredith Van Woert

Welcome "Michaelsister"

Greeting "Michaelsister",

Welcome to the Urantia Book Forum! I hope you enjoy reading the thoughts and musings of other UB readers on this forum. We study the Urantia Book here. And God knows, there is plenty to study in this big book. More than can be gotten in a mere few decades of life on this blue planet.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Don't be blue. . . .

Meredith

That was a beautiful and inspiring message, Claude. Thank you.

I wanted to introduce myself and say I am delighted to find this forum and others who share the knowledge of TUB. My username is Michaelsister, not because of the Christ Michael, but because my brother's name was Michael and it was because of his passing many years ago and our interest in spirituality and the afterlife that has finally led me here--and I am grateful.

Have a blessed day!

Sorry guys, Can't allow such a link.

Forum Rules --> http://www.urantia-uai.org/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

Greeting "Michaelsister",

Welcome to the Urantia Book Forum! I hope you enjoy reading the thoughts and musings of other UB readers on this forum. We study the Urantia Book here. And God knows, there is plenty to study in this big book. More than can be gotten in a mere few decades of life on this blue planet.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Don't be blue. . . .

Meredith

Thank you, Meredith, for that warm welcome. After studying TUB alone for the last several years, it is indeed a treat to be here. I truly enjoy reading everyone's posts. There is so much to learn and every time I feel I have absorbed something, a thousand new avenues open up. It makes me think of the question, "How deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go?"

As deep as I can!

Thanks again.

Michaelsister

Sign in to follow this