Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salvington

A "prayer" from TUB. p.1223;4-5.

Guest Salvington

Hi everyone,

Powerfull words from U.B. Revelators.

This powerful prayer was inspired by the Urantia Book and is to be used as an auto-suggestion, or mantra.

It is my desire to permit the valiant Adjuster to fight with me and for me;

To allow the Adjuster to constantly bring forth the pictures of the real motives, the final aim, and the eternal purpose of this difficult, uphill struggle;

To aid my Adjuster in showing me the spiritual counterpart of all my material efforts;

To allow my Adjuster to strengthen me with the spiritual truths of cosmic power;

To encourage my heavenly helper to comfort me with the clear vision of the eternal outlook of universal life;

To leave me enlightened and inspired by the universe?s viewpoint;

To allow my Adjuster to spiritualize my thoughts.

Claude (Inspired by the UB Paper 111:7.4)

Translated by Veronique.

What a son or a daugther of God desire and that The Father want, IS. UB

Claude.

It is a copy/paste.

Claude,

This prayer is not from the UB p.1223: 4-5. Even you, yourself did not write this. Here's the forum rule on this sort of material:

"5. Material not in The Urantia Book. Material not found in The Urantia Book, but relevant to the topic under consideration, may be quoted. Human authorship is assumed and referencing should include the published source where the quote may be found in context.

Posting of any content which implies direct or explicit communication with celestials or former mortals; or, which presumes to contain exact knowledge about the survival potential or the post-mortal status of specific individuals; or, which presents specific factual information concerning extra-terrestrial or spiritual realms which cannot be referenced in The Urantia Book, is not allowed.

Presenting examples of such activities and materials is permitted exclusively for the purposes of example pursuant to discussion of the effect that such materials, expressions and/or associated individuals, groups and organizations may have on matters related to the Fifth Epochal Revelation.

6. Proselytizing. Personal experiences and information from sources other than The Urantia Book may be presented, provided they are presented in the spirit of study and not with the intent--explicit OR implicit?to convert list members to a particular practice or belief system. This prohibition includes church type sermons and channeled experiences."

While I understand you are very interested in material other than the UB, I ask you to refrain from posting such material. By subscribing to this forum you agree to abide by the guidelines and rules of this forum. And we expect you to do so.

Thank you,

Meredith

Guest Salvington
Claude,

This prayer is not from the UB p.1223: 4-5. Even you, yourself did not write this. Here's the forum rule on this sort of material:

"5. Material not in The Urantia Book. Material not found in The Urantia Book, but relevant to the topic under consideration, may be quoted. Human authorship is assumed and referencing should include the published source where the quote may be found in context.

Posting of any content which implies direct or explicit communication with celestials or former mortals; or, which presumes to contain exact knowledge about the survival potential or the post-mortal status of specific individuals; or, which presents specific factual information concerning extra-terrestrial or spiritual realms which cannot be referenced in The Urantia Book, is not allowed.

Presenting examples of such activities and materials is permitted exclusively for the purposes of example pursuant to discussion of the effect that such materials, expressions and/or associated individuals, groups and organizations may have on matters related to the Fifth Epochal Revelation.

6. Proselytizing. Personal experiences and information from sources other than The Urantia Book may be presented, provided they are presented in the spirit of study and not with the intent--explicit OR implicit?to convert list members to a particular practice or belief system. This prohibition includes church type sermons and channeled experiences."

While I understand you are very interested in material other than the UB, I ask you to refrain from posting such material. By subscribing to this forum you agree to abide by the guidelines and rules of this forum. And we expect you to do so.

Thank you,

Meredith

I have created this text from a part of the teachings of the UB for my own use and i have shared it. I was doing the same thing with parts of the bible before. If you read the the UB quote about this text you will see that it is going in the good way. If you don't like this text don't take it and don't use it. I know the UB. At many places in the UB they tell us that we have to create things, a new maner of living ..many texts. You are my sister and i am your brother and everyone here and i am communiquing with you. I am andicaped by my week knowing of the english language. I am slow to be consciensous of certain reality. Like here, the spirit of the place. I think we have a communication conflic between you and me. I wish it will be stabilized.I don't know your cheminement, i don't know for how long you know TUB. Soory if my text have scandalised you.

Sign in to follow this