Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
admin

Claude

This post by Claude

http://www.urantia-uai.org/forums/index.ph...dpost&p=896

I'm removing the text in bold red. I'll send him a PM explaining why.

admin

Hi everyone,

I am connected to the Fifth Epocal Revelation since around 2 years and a half. Before this transition i was spiritualy evoluing with some teachings of the bible but not member in a specific group (church)

It take time to change our thinkings and beleiving and for me it is important to respect my speed.

Me, my Tougth A's and my gardian angel salut evereone of you. I am a dessiminator by my own.

I want to do the will of the Father and of Michael. I am member of the 11:11 AngelsmessagesBoard too since two months. They beleive in the Urantia Book and in messages from celestials. It is a very interesting place.

Peace.

PS. English is not my first langage and i do typo errors a lot and can not exprime myself very easely

because of that.

Thank you.

Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.

Sent the following PM to Claude

admin

Hi Claude,

Regarding your first post

http://www.urantia-uai.org/forums/index.ph...dpost&p=896

I have removed the text in bold red. It is not something I like to do, but the forum rule No. 5 states:

5. Material not in The Urantia Book. Material not found in The Urantia Book, but relevant to the topic under consideration, may be quoted. Human authorship is assumed and referencing should include the published source where the quote may be found in context.

Posting of any content which implies direct or explicit communication with celestials or former mortals; or, which presumes to contain exact knowledge about the survival potential or the post-mortal status of specific individuals; or, which presents specific factual information concerning extra-terrestrial or spiritual realms which cannot be referenced in The Urantia Book, is not allowed.

peace and welcome to the forum,

admin

Latest post by Claude quoted below.

1. Identify it

Post title: Meditating all at the same time, his latest reply to Ellen:

URL link of post http://www.urantia-uai.org/forums/index.ph...1entry991

2. Why you think the post is questionable

--words or phrases that bother you: contunues to push the 11:11 phenomena

--which forum rule or rules are being violated: #5 and 6

3. Action you recommend we should take

This person already received several admonitions privately and publicly

Question: Should we

a. continue to suspend judgment/ do nothing

b. give him an "official warning" one more violation means either suspension or ban

c. suspend member (30 days)

d. ban member

I ask you moderators to weigh in. What do you suggest we do?

The action I took:

Removed the sentences in red below.

For a change I will not notify him this time.

admin

Hello Ellen and everyone.

For "my name" Salvington it is not my name but one day we'll be there and after we'll continu to The Paradise. It make me think of The center of our Local Univers. And of Michael place, Our Father-Brother. And here we are all readers of the UB. I think it is good to see this word often.

I have tried other name but it is the first that was accepted by the system.

For the meditation at the same time, i have said that I began to do this. It is a proposition to all those who want to do it if they want. Why mot doing this ten minutes by day? It is against the will of The Father? It will help to have more Ligth and Life on Urantia.

I was thinking about wath is happening with Urantia. To construct something like a house for example i need materials and differents tools.Actualy my eyes are opened, the spiritual perception. Many spirituals presure from above are working actualy and other presure too.

The worlwide climatics changes is a presure for everyone.

The electronics communications is an other important reality.

The phenomena of flying saucers is an other presure-It is new for 60 years

The Urantia Book teaching slow growing since 72 years i think.

The 11:11 phenomena- I think you don't want to hear about it but i know it is real pnenomena and very strong and surnatural. And the TM Board.

The NESARA too is an other "tool" in making the planet more in Ligth and Life

It is by beeing the more possible people wanting the Ligth and Life coming that it will come.

It is my opinion.

Hi,

Regarding Claude: b. give him an "official warning" one more violation means either suspension or ban

I now have an opinion of what his agenda is...He wants to teach us something. He wants us to get on his bandwagon. He uses the UB to support his perceptions/opinions/beliefs. To a certain extent we all do this in some manner or other. But Claude would have us meditating with him and would have us subscribe to another forum and study other material. He reminds me so much of the husband/wife UFO readers I spoke previously about. This couple had their UFO agenda and tried with sincerity to hijack our s.g.

I thought I remembered a post in which he said he was kicked out of some group, but I couldn't find it just now, and I have to go back to work. Anyway, it occurs to me that he is accustomed to being under appreciated. He is also young. But he certainly does have the fire!

M.

From Gaetan's wife Line, re:Claude

"This guy is already known by us and was rejected from our list in Qu?bec, not respecting the rules."

Thanks Meredith. I'd like to hear the other moderators' recommendation as well.

We'll see if group wisdom works in this case.

admin

Hi,

Regarding Claude: b. give him an "official warning" one more violation means either suspension or ban

I now have an opinion of what his agenda is...He wants to teach us something. He wants us to get on his bandwagon. He uses the UB to support his perceptions/opinions/beliefs. To a certain extent we all do this in some manner or other. But Claude would have us meditating with him and would have us subscribe to another forum and study other material. He reminds me so much of the husband/wife UFO readers I spoke previously about. This couple had their UFO agenda and tried with sincerity to hijack our s.g.

I thought I remembered a post in which he said he was kicked out of some group, but I couldn't find it just now, and I have to go back to work. Anyway, it occurs to me that he is accustomed to being under appreciated. He is also young. But he certainly does have the fire!

M.

Uh, Oh. Here's the latest (today) from Claude:

I ask the admin to change "my name" Salvington to Star.

It was transmited 74 years ago...

The rebellion has ended on Jerusem. It ends on the fallen worlds as fast as divine Sons arrive. We believe that all rebels who will ever accept mercy have done so. We await the flashing broadcast that will deprive these traitors of personality existence. We anticipate the verdict of Uversa will be announced by the executionary broadcast which will effect the annihilation of these interned rebels. Then will you look for their places, but they shall not be found. "And they who know you among the worlds will be astonished at you; you have been a terror, but never shall you be any more." And thus shall all of these unworthy traitors "become as though they had not been." All await the Uversa decree.

74 years ago.

Claude.

This is certainly not Claude's writing.

Time for him to be timed-out in my opinion. I think this post should be removed from the forum.

Meredith

Oops I moved the entire topic to Problem Posts section. I don't recall which forum it came from. I meant to move only the post by Claude. Ellen, do you remember where you originally posted the topic?

Meredith, Claude was actually quoting the UB. I found it after moving the topic.

admin

P.611 - ?6 The rebellion has ended on Jerusem. It ends on the fallen worlds as fast as divine Sons arrive. We believe that all rebels who will ever accept mercy have done so. We await the flashing broadcast that will deprive these traitors of personality existence. We anticipate the verdict of Uversa will be announced by the executionary broadcast which will effect the annihilation of these interned rebels. Then will you look for their places, but they shall not be found. "And they who know you among the worlds will be astonished at you; you have been a terror, but never shall you be any more." And thus shall all of these unworthy traitors "become as though they had not been." All await the Uversa decree.
Uh, Oh. Here's the latest (today) from Claude:

This is certainly not Claude's writing.

Time for him to be timed-out in my opinion. I think this post should be removed from the forum.

Meredith

Thanks, admin,

Yeah, I found it too. What bothers me is the lack of attribution on the quote. Do we expect folks to attribute by author/text/page when they quote something in this forum?

Meredith

Oops I moved the entire topic to Problem Posts section. I don't recall which forum it came from. I meant to move only the post by Claude. Ellen, do you remember where you originally posted the topic?

Meredith, Claude was actually quoting the UB. I found it after moving the topic.

admin

I sent this PM to Claude today.

admin

Claude,

I deleted your post with link re: AIDS and Sharon Stone. It has nothing to do with the Welcome/ socialization forum.

And moved your Muslims link to Progressive civilization forum. I was tempted to delete this as well. When posting these types of links you may want to comment how it relates to the Urantia teachings... something about women's place in society. Or how some religions suppress women's rights. Otherwise, they don't belong in the forum. What do you think?

admin

Dear Moderators,

Claude/Star is at it again.

His latest post:

And we can visit it if we want. Try it! I like it.

consciousness of oneness.

Peace.

-I wish it is permit to put this here-

--------------------

Faith and courage to accept what is new and true. Jesus.

The Youtube video is by a deep channeler.

I propose we kick him out of the forum for good. This guy is not going to change. He is disruptive. WE NEED TO ACT ON THIS QUICKLY!

If I don't hear from anyone of you within the next 3 days, I'll go ahead and delete his account. Anyone disagree? Give me a good reason to let him stay.

bETTER YET i AM SUSPENDING HIS ACCOUNT FOR 7 DAYS--

WITHIN THAT TIME WE NEED TO MAKE A DECISION.

wE HAVE UNTIL sEPT 13TH.

i SUGGEST WE DELETE HIS ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.

admin

Hey Team,

Claude's posts are regularly and summumarily deleted from the Dissemination subforum if they aren't germane or don't receive a reply within a few days.

Not sure what's the best way to handle his membership here.

Rick

I'm thinking about it.

Dear Moderators,

Claude/Star is at it again.

His latest post:

The Youtube video is by a deep channeler.

I propose we kick him out of the forum for good. This guy is not going to change. He is disruptive. WE NEED TO ACT ON THIS QUICKLY!

If I don't hear from anyone of you within the next 3 days, I'll go ahead and delete his account. Anyone disagree? Give me a good reason to let him stay.

bETTER YET i AM SUSPENDING HIS ACCOUNT FOR 7 DAYS--

WITHIN THAT TIME WE NEED TO MAKE A DECISION.

wE HAVE UNTIL sEPT 13TH.

i SUGGEST WE DELETE HIS ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.

admin

I was not asking or expecting people to change, but Claude continues to disregard forum rules. There is a certain attraction to going against the rules. There will always be individuals who cannot help but be confrontational. They like to be the star, the center of attention. They are charming and they suck up one's energy and time.

You know what I'd like to do but I'd rather the moderators decide on the best course of action to take.

admin

I'm thinking about it.

Guest mod4

Hello all

My vote is to delete his account permanently. If the quality of the forum is to be elevated then, we shouldn't hesitate any more.

Thanks

M04

Claude is trying to get back in with these two new subscriptions:

claudexstar

claudemartel_68@sympatico.ca

Orange

salvington@gmail.com

I know they are both Claude's. My initial thought is not to approve these. Wait and see if he would email admin or moderators to explain why he wants to come back to the forum. My second thought was to email him and ask that he observe forum rules... but I don't really feel like having him back in the forum so soon. He takes up so much space and attention. Policing the forum and trying to judge his every post, and he is very prolific... I have better things to do with my time. I would prefer that other subscribers participate more and it helps that he's not around for the time being.

What do you think?

admin/mario

Hi All,

Not any easy answers to situations like this... Here we have an apparently (email makes it tough to gauge people's real intent and actual condition) spiritually, mentally and physically deformed outcast who is obnoxious in his writings, an admitted acolyte of channeling as well as being a frequent and indiscriminate poster...He seems unable to correct his ways and won't leave until removed.

Every U-list has it's strange preacher(s). They are thrown off or tolerated. Fortunately the internet is diverse enough that anyone can find a welcome somewhere. He seems only to drive listops to frustration here. I'm not sure if he's enjoying doing that, or simply clueless.

Seems like I recall the Canadian UAI having to deal with Claude. I'm writing Gaetan to ask. Will reply asap.

Rick

Hi Admin, Mods,

I like Rick's idea of seeing if there is anyone in Claude's neighborhood who is willing to intercede personally to give Claude a brotherly, or better

yet, Fatherly "point of the way".

I would not invite him to mY study group,

ever, but maybe there is someone who IS able to answer his cries for

attention.

Perhaps we could ask if anyone would want to correspond with him privately? He overwhelms this board and probably would any other.

Now that i'm thinking more on this..

maybe UBRON would be where to direct him?

www.ubron.org

has a 4-post a day limit and no one need read or intervene if he adhere's to their rules. They have been frowned upon but that is BECAUSE they (Ubron'rs) bend over backwards towards tolorance

and mercy on ONE HAND ... EVEN WHILE exposing all to weird and even harsh interchange in the midst of getting from here to there.

There is no doubt in my mind that he is, as Rick said, a "deformed outcast who is obnoxious in his writings, an admitted acolyte of channeling as well as being a frequent and indiscriminate poster"

He could be dangerous, but also he could be a "prodical son". I already have 2 very lonely -insane- -antisocial- -on the edge of dangereous to mingle with- people I care for in actuality, and as long as they maintain a degree of conversation and don't "go off" on me I speak to them occasionally but stay at a distance.

I don't invite them to my house any longer.

They both show signs of balance after each time I bother to listen to them and ENGAGE them in true discussion that brings them "outside of themselves" to focus on others.

Yes.. UBRON is probably the place to send him. Our own URANTIA sanitarium... JUST KIDDING!!! but obviously we have a need for such a cyber "place" .

Many a person may live to thrive

based on only a "THREAD" of love.

Ellen -- mod1 (I think Claude is young.)

( "..hold your friends close, and your enemies closer..")

Claude is trying to get back in with these two new subscriptions:

claudexstar

claudemartel_68@sympatico.ca

Orange

salvington@gmail.com

I know they are both Claude's. My initial thought is not to approve these. Wait and see if he would email admin or moderators to explain why he wants to come back to the forum. My second thought was to email him and ask that he observe forum rules... but I don't really feel like having him back in the forum so soon. He takes up so much space and attention. Policing the forum and trying to judge his every post, and he is very prolific... I have better things to do with my time. I would prefer that other subscribers participate more and it helps that he's not around for the time being.

What do you think?

admin/mario

I like the way your minds work, respecting this problem (and in other respects too!).

Claude is intrepid. He certainly does persevere. He is not daunted. I think he is the type who gets off on getting thrown out. He has bragged quite a bit about his history of getting thrown out and getting kicked out of various groups he attended in the past. Perhaps he cannot corral his impulses. His impulses override the better ways of interacting with his fellows. I think he craves attention, even negative attention gets him recognized by his fellows, if ever so briefly. That's my opinion. Whatever his age is, he is quite immature in his character. But he has found God! And he is on his way, despite his "deformities" (as Rick suggests), despite his handicaps whatever they are. We are the forum police, and it is our duty to maintain order in this venue. The forum is not group therapy.

I vote to not allow him on the forum. Send him to UBRON. But maybe he got kicked off there too.

Oh my,

Meredith

Hi Admin, Mods,

I like Rick's idea of seeing if there is anyone in Claude's neighborhood who is willing to intercede personally to give Claude a brotherly, or better

yet, Fatherly "point of the way".

I would not invite him to mY study group,

ever, but maybe there is someone who IS able to answer his cries for

attention.

Perhaps we could ask if anyone would want to correspond with him privately? He overwhelms this board and probably would any other.

Now that i'm thinking more on this..

maybe UBRON would be where to direct him?

www.ubron.org

has a 4-post a day limit and no one need read or intervene if he adhere's to their rules. They have been frowned upon but that is BECAUSE they (Ubron'rs) bend over backwards towards tolorance

and mercy on ONE HAND ... EVEN WHILE exposing all to weird and even harsh interchange in the midst of getting from here to there.

There is no doubt in my mind that he is, as Rick said, a "deformed outcast who is obnoxious in his writings, an admitted acolyte of channeling as well as being a frequent and indiscriminate poster"

He could be dangerous, but also he could be a "prodical son". I already have 2 very lonely -insane- -antisocial- -on the edge of dangereous to mingle with- people I care for in actuality, and as long as they maintain a degree of conversation and don't "go off" on me I speak to them occasionally but stay at a distance.

I don't invite them to my house any longer.

They both show signs of balance after each time I bother to listen to them and ENGAGE them in true discussion that brings them "outside of themselves" to focus on others.

Yes.. UBRON is probably the place to send him. Our own URANTIA sanitarium... JUST KIDDING!!! but obviously we have a need for such a cyber "place" .

Many a person may live to thrive

based on only a "THREAD" of love.

Ellen -- mod1 (I think Claude is young.)

( "..hold your friends close, and your enemies closer..")

Just received word the Canadian Assoc's listops had so much "problem" with him that he finally had to be expelled. He received "many warnings", to no avail. rw

Guest mod4

Dear Moderators

The gathering of experience and the use of it is to avoid making the same mistakes for the future.

The matter "Claude" is finished for me. Claude is not to be allowed to register in the forum anymore.

Teaching Mission is everywhere and many people fall so easily for that(any novelty is attracting for some minds), channeling messages are indeed a problem and I don't see any solution to this.

If this forum is to become a serious cyberplace for study and understanding of the Urantia Papers then quality of mind is a priority.

For those who are unbalanced and and the like, that is a task for the first morontia world. We must cultivate quality of insight so that it will be become attractive to the great minds of the English speaking people otherwise we will be just a joke for them and no one will take us seriously.

M04

Claude's two new attempts at subscription denied. He does have a rebel streak in him. There is a good reason why worlds where a rebellion occurs are isolated--for the overall health of the larger body of worlds and systems. Just like Urantia has not been totally abandoned, Claude is not without help.

Thank you all for the feedback.

admin/mario

Claude / salvington@gmail.com

again attempted to subscribe to the forum yesterday Oct 25, 2007.

Action taken: deleted account

admin

Claude Martel aka Salvington/ Star has again signed up to subscribe, Nov 15, 2007. This must be his 4th attempt since his account was deleted. I had the idea of writing him a note that if he agrrees to abide by the rules he can come back in. At any time he vilolates EVEN SLIGHTLY any of the rules he will be taken off the forum AT ONCE.

That's one option. The other is to delete his unvalidated account.

He may be trying to apply the story in the Bible about someone who keeps knocking on the door until finally in exasperation the landlord gives in. Or, no one else out there wants to take him in.... and so he comes back to us.

Or, he wants to get in to support Rob Davis???

What do you think?

admin