Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
brooklyn_born

Possible case of Adjuster Fusion in our day and time.

It's a good question BB,

Bet you every reader thinks of so called "spontaneous combustion" after seeing the revelations about fusion, but they aren't the same. Like the other cases this person was a "heavy drinker", according to your link.

Real fusion happens off the ground, not finding the quote, sorry.

• Like 1

Indeed, Rick, I do recall a passage in TUB which tells us that midwayers and some other personalities raise the candidate for fusion over the ground.

• Like 1

Hi Rick, BB!

I think that's the quote:

(622.6) 55:1.6 On presettled worlds, planets without morontia temples, these fusion flashes many times occur in the planetary atmosphere, where the material body of a translation candidate is elevated by the midway creatures and the physical controllers.

Greetings,

Alina

• Like 3

I think there is a difference between human combustion (accelerated fat oxidation) and translation (life flash).

55:2.4.When the family, friends, and working group of such a fusion candidate have forgathered in the morontia temple, they are distributed around the central stage whereon the fusion candidates are resting, meantime freely conversing with their assembled friends. A circle of intervening celestial personalities is arranged to protect the material mortals from the action of the energies manifest at the instant of the "life flash" which delivers the ascension candidate from the bonds of material flesh, thereby doing for such an evolutionary mortal everything that natural death does for those who are thereby delivered from the flesh.

55:2.7.Mortal observers can see nothing of their translated associates subsequent to the fusion flash.

Real fusion happens off the ground, not finding the quote, sorry.

55:1.6 On presettled worlds, planets without morontia temples, these fusion flashes many times occur in the planetary atmosphere, where the material body of a translation candidate is elevated by the midway creatures and the physical controllers.

• Like 1

Fusion of person and adjuster is separate from life flash but flash produces enough energy to require shielding??

Life flash is likely accelerated decomposition??? - probably just producing heat, no new elements???

I think the event is a little - much deserved - pomp that makes a statement.

If one is elevated into the atmosphere, there is a plan involved, not quite spontaneous - wouldn't you say?

• Like 1