Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
-Scott-

A Purely Spiritual Experience VS Religous Experience

I quess I'm still at deity personality that:

1:7.7 “…As the First Source and Center of all things, the Father “unqualifiedly transcends all mind, all matter, and all spirit.”

10:2.4 The First Source and Center is the infinite father-personality, the unlimited source personality.

In contradistinction to God-personalization. The FSC as transcendent. Infinite Deity-level personality.

Trying to see FSC as an existential reality - not preexistential reality.

I'm sorry. I still don't understand how this fits into the discussion about religious experience. Maybe I'm missing something.

And you don't have to comprehend personality in order to have a religious experience, experience soul consciousness or grow in spirit. Even the revelators do not fully understand personality (16:8.2). Also, the personality circuit is not what draws us to Paradise, it's the spirit-gravity circuit.

Hello! :)

For me, personality has a very important role in all experiences, including of course, in the spiritual

experiences.Because personality "When bestowed upon evolutionary material creatures, it causes spirit to strive for the mastery of energy-matter through the mediation of mind.(1225.6)

(193.2) 16:7.3 Only a personality can know what it is doing before it does it; only personalities possess insight in advance of experience. A personality can look before it leaps and can therefore learn from looking as well as from leaping. A nonpersonal animal ordinarily learns only by leaping.

(193.3) 16:7.4 As a result of experience an animal becomes able to examine the different ways of attaining a goal and to select an approach based on accumulated experience. Buta personality can also examine the goal itself and pass judgment on its worth-whileness, its value. Intelligence alone can discriminate as to the best means of attaining indiscriminate ends, but a moral being possesses an insight which enables him to discriminate between ends as well as between means. And a moral being in choosing virtue is nonetheless intelligent. He knows what he is doing, why he is doing it, where he is going, and how he will get there.

(193.4) 16:7.5 When man fails to discriminate the ends of his mortal striving, he finds himself functioning on the animal level of existence. He has failed to avail himself of the superior advantages of that material acumen, moral discrimination, and spiritual insight which are an integral part of his cosmic-mind endowment as a personal being.

Alina

• Like 1

Exactly right Alina a personality does not have to interpret,choose or discover it can see the forest from the trees it is a level of deified reality it's literally engaging us from above in the personality circuit of the father. Our mindal self can take its que from the personality. The personality can see where to leap and inform our mindal self. Gods volition can flow through down the personality circuit where our personality resides and into us.

• Like 1

I like comments made by Scott and Absonite concerning Deity origin of personality. Although Deity personalized as God - it is this personalization that we relate to - have a relationship with.

Oh wait a minute! Maybe I'm getting a glimpse of what you're talking about. Are you talking about having a relationship with God, personality to personality? This is one of the paradoxes of TUB. How do you have a personal relationship with a pre-person? In a nutshell, that's why we have Creator Sons and Daughters. You can have a relationship with the Spirit of Truth very easily since you can fellowship and communicate with his personality. The Spirit of Truth reveals all that the Father has . . . remember? We're very lucky that way, to have a revealer sojourn with our souls. And don't forget, the Spirit of Truth is a Son of the Eternal Son, the origin and seat of the spirit-gravity circuit. The Spirit of Truth is also the revelation of the Supreme Being. You can't get it any better than that. He's made it very easy for us . . . he really has!

p76:5 6:4.5 In his contact with personality, the Father acts in the personality circuit. In his personal and detectable contact with spiritual creation, he appears in the fragments of the totality of his Deity, and these Father fragments have a solitary, unique, and exclusive function wherever and whenever they appear in the universes. In all such situations the spirit of the Son is co-ordinate with the spiritual function of the fragmented presence of the Universal Father.

But in regards to the personality circuit there are other things to consider. Yes, the personality has a high origin but it has no mind of its own. The personality circuit may contact all personality independently, but without mind that contact has no effect; and don't forget that our minds are of animal origin. Therefore, awareness of personality contact with God must be through the Thought Adjuster within the mind. If you're going to engage in the personality circuit, then you must engage the Thought Adjuster. This quote specifically states that outside of Paradise the use of the personality circuit for contact with God the Father is through the Adjuster.

p25:6 1:3.6 In the universes God the Father is, in potential, the overcontroller of matter, mind, and spirit. Only by means of his far-flung personality circuit does God deal directly with the personalities of his vast creation of will creatures, but he is contactable (outside of Paradise) only in the presences of his fragmented entities, the will of God abroad in the universes. This Paradise spirit that indwells the minds of the mortals of time and there fosters the evolution of the immortal soul of the surviving creature is of the nature and divinity of the Universal Father. But the minds of such evolutionary creatures originate in the local universes and must gain divine perfection by achieving those experiential transformations of spiritual attainment which are the inevitable result of a creature's choosing to do the will of the Father in heaven.

This next quote explains the difference between prayer and worship and also explains that worship is how we utilize the personality circuit.

p65:4 5:3.2 Supplications of all kinds belong to the realm of the Eternal Son and the Son's spiritual organization. Prayers, all formal communications, everything except adoration and worship of the Universal Father, are matters that concern a local universe; they do not ordinarily proceed out of the realm of the jurisdiction of a Creator Son. But worship is undoubtedly encircuited and dispatched to the person of the Creator by the function of the Father's personality circuit. We further believe that such registry of the homage of an Adjuster-indwelt creature is facilitated by the Father's spirit presence. There exists a tremendous amount of evidence to substantiate such a belief, and I know that all orders of Father fragments are empowered to register the bona fide adoration of their subjects acceptably in the presence of the Universal Father. The Adjusters undoubtedly also utilize direct prepersonal channels of communication with God, and they are likewise able to utilize the spirit-gravity circuits of the Eternal Son.

Plus, we are told that worship is initiated by the soul and carried out by the Adjuster.

p66:03 Sincere worship connotes the mobilization of all the powers of the human personality under the dominance of the evolving soul and subject to the divine directionization of the associated Thought Adjuster. . . . The worship experience consists in the sublime attempt of the betrothed Adjuster to communicate to the divine Father the inexpressible longings and the unutterable aspirations of the human soul--the conjoint creation of the God-seeking mortal mind and the God-revealing immortal Adjuster.

Edited by Bonita
  • Like 3

Exactly right Alina a personality does not have to interpret,choose or discover it can see the forest from the trees it is a level of deified reality it's literally engaging us from above in the personality circuit of the father. Our mindal self can take its que from the personality. The personality can see where to leap and inform our mindal self. Gods volition can flow through down the personality circuit where our personality resides and into us.

-Scott- ... what exactly are you such that you have a personality that engages, and resides in, you?

I mean: what are you such that you are different than a personality?

Edited by Absonite
  • Like 2

118:7.7 Personality endowment comes from the Father and imparts unique prerogatives of choice to the living system. But if personality has the prerogative of exercising volitional choice of reality identification, and if this is a true and free choice, then must evolving personality also have the possible choice of becoming self-confusing, self-disrupting, and self-destroying. The possibility of cosmic self-destruction cannot be avoided if the evolving personality is to be truly free in the exercise of finite will.

Personality is not something being beamed down at us from infinity, something that we grab hold of and embrace. It's not something we search for and find. The personality we are gifted with has the power of choice, and that power of choice can be either constructive or destructive. So if the personality is deified reality engaging us from above, how can it become destructive? Makes no sense!

It is the Adjuster who is God's volition living within our very minds. God's volition does not come down through space and magically connect up with personality through some special kind of circuitry. Nor does an individual do God's will by searching for a connection between him/herself and God's deified reality circuit which transmits his will from one personality to another. Holy Moses! What the hell is going on here?

108:4.2 The Adjusters are the will of God, and since the Supreme Creator children of God also personally embody that same will, it is inevitable that the actions of Adjusters and the sovereignty of the universe rulers should be mutually interdependent. Though apparently unconnected, the Father presence of the Adjusters and the Father sovereignty of Michael of Nebadon must be diverse manifestations of the same divinity.

110:7.1 The achievementt of the seven cosmic circles does not equal Adjuster fusion. There are many mortals living on Urantia who have attained their circles; but fusion depends on yet other greater and more sublime spiritual achievements, upon the attainment of a final and complete attunement of the mortal will with the will of God as it is resident in the Thought Adjuster.

• Like 2

-Scott- ... what exactly are you such that you have a personality that engages, and resides in, you?

I mean: what are you such that you are different than a personality?

That is a good question. The only way for me to answer that is to unpack everything that we are. So this is going to get confusing lol and I am expecting a lot of push-back on this but that is alright as well :) . Luckily there is a paragraph in the urantia book that I can use as an initial starting block.

1:7.6.The higher concepts of universe personality imply: identity, self-consciousness, self-will, and possibility for self-revelation

Identity-Personality is a fact that engages a self. That process is called identification. We end up with a personal self (identity) that reflects the individuality of the personality. The personality has an identity, and this personal identity becomes our morontia-self/identity.

Self-consciousness- We now have a upper domain of consciousness when we have that domain of a personal self. And the consciousness of this personal self can look back down on that animal origin self and be conscience of it. Hence we are self-conscience. Personality gives us feet to stand in that upper domain of our consciousness.

Self-will-There is a will that comes with personality.

Self-revelation- As a personal self there is initially a growing relationship to the thought adjuster. That fragment of god within is working to reveal the nature of reality to us as much as it can. That inner revelation auto revelation/self revelation is possible because of personality. That mere animal origin self does not have that possibility to grow a relationship with the Adjuster but the personal self does.

I am not saying personality is something that exists outside of ourselves that we have to go out and get. It is us. Its just there is a really complex relationship that is involved. I will say this though, it is a level of deified reality. It transcends mind, it transcends spirit and it transcends matter. Its certainly is something that we probably won't really get a good handle on until we have progressed far in our career in the next life though.

Edited by -Scott-
  • Like 1

The so-called upper domain of consciousness is not self-consciousness, it's superconsciousness. That aside, we are told that spiritual growth is independent of self-consciousness.

5:3.7 The spiritual growth of the soul takes place wholly independently of the intellectual self-consciousness.

The goal is to move from self-consciousness to God-consciousness.

p70:4 5:6.3 Personality is potential in all creatures who possess a mind endowment ranging from the minimum of self-consciousness to the maximum of God-consciousness.

• Like 1

The goal is to move from self-consciousness to God-consciousness.

p70:4 5:6.3 Personality is potential in all creatures who possess a mind endowment ranging from the minimum of self-consciousness to the maximum of God-consciousness.

I agree self-consciousness is just a starting point. However we cannot skip steps.

The so-called upper domain of consciousness is not self-consciousness, it's superconsciousness. That aside, we are told that spiritual growth is independent of self-consciousness.

5:3.7 The spiritual growth of the soul takes place wholly independently of the intellectual self-consciousness

I am just speaking of our regular human consciousness. Within our regular human consciousness there is an upper domain. Human consciousness is seated on the physical mechanisms below and is just below the spiritual ministries above. We do not have to bring our temporal identity which is seated on the electrochemical mechanism below all the way up to the superconsciousness we just have to take it up one level within our regular human consciousness so that it is seated just below the spirit ministries above. Also I am stating that within the upper domain of our regular consciousness we can experience self-consciousness because of personality. Not that the upper domain of our human consciousness literally is self-consciousness.

This higher domain of our being is also referred to in the u.b as the "heart". Its the temple within. Its the core of our mindal being. "God lives within the hearts of men". This impenetrable temple is located within our consciousness. We do not really have to go that far to experience it.

That aside, we are told that spiritual growth is independent of self-consciousness.

Yeap that is because only god can grow us. We can only provide the favorable conditions for growth.

We can see how the juxtaposition of our human consciousness relates to our identity.

Human consciousness rests gently upon the electrochemical mechanism below and delicately touches the spirit-morontia energy system above.

112:2.20.The material self, the ego-entity of human identity, is dependent during the physical life on the continuing function of the material life vehicle, on the continued existence of the unbalanced equilibrium of energies and intellect which, on Urantia, has been given the name life. But selfhood of survival value, selfhood that can transcend the experience of death, is only evolved by establishing a potential transfer of the seat of the identity of the evolving personality from the transient life vehicle—the material body—to the more enduring and immortal nature of the morontia soul and on beyond to those levels whereon the soul becomes infused with, and eventually attains the status of, spirit reality. This actual transfer from material association to morontia identification is effected by the sincerity, persistence, and steadfastness of the God-seeking decisions of the human creature.

There are many ways in which the authors hint at sort of a verticle climb of our identity. In the case of human consciousness it does seem quite literal. That is why IMO the hourglass as a model of the human consciousness is a great map. We can use this visualization technique to get our head out of the gutter hahah. Or I should say our identity out of the gutter.

Edited by -Scott-
  • Like 2

Does the UB provide any focused explanation for how the process of identification occurs?

(I am still considering what you recently wrote, -Scott- I will address it after further contemplation here and in light of any answers to the above question)

Edited by Absonite

Does the UB provide any focused explanation for how the process of identification occurs?

Do you mean the evolution of dominance?

112:2.15 The purpose of cosmic evolution is to achieve unity of personality through increasing spirit dominance, volitional response to the teaching and leading of the Thought Adjuster. Personality, both human and superhuman, is characterized by an inherent cosmic quality which may be called "the evolution of dominance," the expansion of the control of both itself and its environment.

There are half a zillion quotes on how to go about this. Is that what you're interested in?

• Like 2

(I am still considering what you recently wrote, -Scott- I will address it after further contemplation here and in light of any answers to the above question)

Yes it does. I will post on that tonight or early morning tommorow, just at work right now so I can't pull up quotes. Also one little concept to think about regarding this human heart is that we know that mind can really engage 7 adjutant mind spirits and there are the 3 cosmic intuitions. A map I use in my mind is picturing those first 5 adjutants that are shared with our higher animals cousins as being sort of the general area of our temporal self. Than as we get to that bottle neck of the hourglass our self starts to engage those 2 higher mind adjutants plus and finally as we reach the height of that hour glass we are engaging our entire heart, or our entire consciousness, and at the very top we being to engage those cosmic intuitions and finally at the top of this hourglass map there is the 3rd cosmic intuition of spiritual worship. IMO once we engage that spiritual intuition we have engaged our entire consciousness we are finally capable of making "whole-hearted" decisions. We also know that our consciousness rests just below spirit which is above, so it makes sense from a map perspective that our highest cosmic intuition is also spiritual insight.

Also one more note, the secondary midwayer creatures are not animal-origin beings. They dont have a animal-origin self. They also don't have those first 5 mind adjutants. In essence they really only have a personal self (top 2 mind adjutants and the 3 cosmic intuitions). They don't have to grapple with that temporal self. They also have morontia mind.

Edited by -Scott-
  • Like 2

Scott, you left out the Holy Spirit, your beloved mother God, in the hourglass. As soon as all seven adjutants make contact with the human mind, it also receives the Holy Spirit, the supermind endowment of the Creative Mother Spirit.

p1003:04 3. The Holy Spirit--this is the initial supermind bestowal, and it unfailingly appears in all bona fide human personalities. This ministry to a worship-craving and wisdom-desiring mind creates the capacity to self-realize the postulate of human survival, both in theologic concept and as an actual and factual personality experience.

p379:04 When mind is thus endowed with the ministry of the Holy Spirit, it possesses the capacity for (consciously or unconsciously) choosing the spiritual presence of the Universal Father--the Thought Adjuster.

p403:3 36:5.15 Creature mind, before acquiring the ability to recognize divinity and worship Deity, is the exclusive domain of the adjutant spirits. With the appearance of the spiritual response of the creature intellect, such created minds at once become superminded, being instantly encircuited in the spirit cycles of the local universe Mother Spirit.

p1187:01 The Adjusters cannot invade the mortal mind until it has been duly prepared by the indwelling ministry of the adjutant mind-spirits and encircuited in the Holy Spirit.

You also forgot to mention that once the seventh adjutant is contacted, it coordinates and directs the other six.

p1237:1 112:6.9 In the choosing of truth, beauty, and goodness, the mortal mind enters upon its premorontia universe career under the tutelage of the seven adjutant mind-spirits unified under the direction of the spirit of wisdom.

36:5.12 7.The spirit of wisdom—the inherent tendency of all moral creatures towards orderly and progressive evolutionary advancement. This is the highest of the adjutants, the spirit co-ordinator and articulator of the work of all the others. This spirit is the secret of that inborn urge of mind creatures which initiates and maintains the practical and effective program of the ascending scale of existence; that gift of living things which accounts for their inexplicable ability to survive and, in survival, to utilize the co-ordination of all their past experience and present opportunities for the acquisition of all of everything that all of the other six mental ministers can mobilize in the mind of the organism concerned. Wisdom is the acme of intellectual performance. Wisdom is the goal of a purely mental and moral existence.

This overlapping ministry, mentioned below, which begins when the spirit of worship functions and is further expanded when the spirit of wisdom functions, would most certainly remove the neck of your hourglass.

65:7.7 The adjutants function exclusively in the evolution of experiencing mind up to the level of the sixth phase, the spirit of worship. At this level there occurs that inevitable overlapping of ministry — the phenomenon of the higher reaching down to co-ordinate with the lower in anticipation of subsequent attainment of advanced levels of development. And still additional spirit ministry accompanies the action of the seventh and last adjutant, the spirit of wisdom. Throughout the ministry of the spirit world the individual never experiences abrupt transitions of spirit co-operation; always are these changes gradual and reciprocal.

And where's the Spirit of Truth in your hourglass?

• Like 2

@Bonita I am trying to introduce new concepts slowly and not throw the whole kitchen sink in yet. But yes the Spirit of Truth, Holy Spirit are included. If I threw out everything in one response it would be information overload. The 7 Universal levels of meaning are also included.

This hour glass model still fits. When we enter that higher domain of our self, those bottom 5 animal mind adjutants that we share with our animal friends are are not discarded. When we are functioning as our temporal self in the bottom half of that hour glass we are not really engaging those mind adjutants as a personal being. We are using them in a similar sense to how an animal would use them for instance its only in the personal sense that those 7 adjutants are the "spirit" of anything. When we get to that higher level of functioning in the temple within we can than bring those mind adjtutants up with us and they can become personalized. Those mind adjutants come up through that neck. and they are engaged nearer to our spiritual consciousness as opposed to our material consciousness. Our higher self can then dominate our lower self (reach down). Those mind adjutants are then no longer are experienced in a purely instinctual way but literally in a personal and spiritual way. An animal cannot not experience the spirit of intuition in a personal sense but we can when we dwell within this higher temple of our being. When those mind adjutants are down there the Spirit of Worship is just zeal, they are just energy systems that are and end in themselves. Literally and end in the self. They need to be threaded up to the cosmos instead of just being closed loops at the bottom of our temporal self. They need to be brought up where our personality can engage them, so that they are the Spirit of Worship and they are liberated to thread up into the universe. We need to bring love out of the basement so its not just some lust on the "flesh" universe level of meaning, or so its not just some emotion on the universe level of "feelings". We can take that love up the 6th universe level of meaning and engage at the top of our temple within and than fill our entire heart with it.

Personality is a harmonizing influence. It is harmonzing all those aspects of us including those 7 mind adjutants which are not just sitting there at the bottom of our self, they are lifted up to that temple within and wrapped around the core of our being and personalized. They become part of our personal nature, as we begin to develop a personal nature. As we shift our identity from a temporal/animal origin self to a personal self.

Edited by -Scott-
  • Like 1

Hi!

It would be like, to get to the spirit of wisdom and worship the five other assistants do not disappear from the scene, but are enhanced, while "are domesticated," meaning we are dominating our lower mind.So we are back to the importance of broadening the mind, to reach the cosmic mind. This can make the difference between animals along the roads or go to higher levels of consciousness.

Of course, to get there, we have to update many potential; make significant changes in our minds.

For all this, the static mind, is very detrimental to the growth of personality.

Scott: Is this what you mean?

(193.4) 16:7.5 When man fails to discriminate the ends of his mortal striving, he finds himself functioning on the animal level of existence. He has failed to avail himself of the superior advantages of that material acumen, moral discrimination, and spiritual insight which are an integral part of his cosmic-mind endowment as a personal being.

(1303.1) 118:8.11 An automatic universe reaction is stable and, in some form, continuing in the cosmos. A personality who knows God and desires to do his will, who has spirit insight, is divinely stable and eternally existent. Man’s great universe adventure consists in the transit of his mortal mind from the stability of mechanical statics to the divinity of spiritual dynamics, and he achieves this transformation by the force and constancy of his own personality decisions, in each of life’s situations declaring, “It is my will that your will be done.

Alina

• Like 4

We are using them in a similar sense to how an animal would use them for instance its only in the personal sense that those 7 adjutants are the "spirit" of anything. When we get to that higher level of functioning in the temple within we can than bring those mind adjtutants up with us and they can become personalized.

I don't think it is wise to use the word personalized here. Personalize in TUB means to gain a personality. The adjutants are not personalities and they can never become personalities. Also, we humans do not do anything to the adjutants, they minister to us. We utilize their ministry, therefore we cannot bring them up or down. What we do when we function at a higher level is accept the guidance of the Thought Adjuster. The more we follow the leading of the Thought Adjuster, the farther we progress in the seven psychic circles. The goal of the psychic circles (which are not hourglasses) is to reach the first psychic circle. As we progress we are weaned off of the exclusive ministry of the adjutants and when we finally reach the first psychic circle we attain pre-morontia function of the cosmic mind and the Holy Spirit. Note too that the quote says the goal is the MORONTIA level of personality experience, while here on earth.

110.6.21 The seven circles embrace mortal experience extending from the highest purely animal level to the lowest actual contactual morontia level of self-consciousness as a personality experience. The mastery of the first cosmic circle signalizes the attainment of premorontia mortal maturity and marks the termination of the conjoint ministry of the adjutant mind-spirits as an exclusive influence of mind action in the human personality. Beyond the first circle, mind becomes increasingly akin to the intelligence of the morontia stage of evolution, the conjoined ministry of the cosmic mind and the superadjutant endowment of the Creative Spirit of a local universe.

They need to be threaded up to the cosmos instead of just being closed loops at the bottom of our temporal self. They need to be brought up where our personality can engage them, so that they are the Spirit of Worship and they are liberated to thread up into the universe.

That sounds so much like Manichaeism . . . release the divine sparks!! Well anyway, we don't drag the adjutants up anywhere and they don't fly off into the universe either. But I agree that we utilize them differently than the lower animals. The thing to remember is that they are all coordinated and controlled by the spirit of wisdom, which is its innate function. Everyone with an Adjuster has the spirit of wisdom, the Holy Spirit and the possibility for the Spirit of Truth. But we do not control these adjutants, we grow out of them, out of their exclusive control. And we grow out of their control by availing ourselves to higher mind ministries and choosing to be willingly led through the psychic circles by those higher spiritual forces. Remember, evolution of dominance, spirit over mind.

Now perhaps your circles are within an hourglass, I don't know, but mine aren't. Mine are spiraling wider and ever wider outward, embracing more value and experiencing more meaning through service, and incorporating more truth, beauty and goodness at every turn. And my adjutants are not threading up into the universe. They're right here with me, quite tame and happy, the little darlings. I wouldn't be human without them.

• Like 1

Adjutant mind, which is the mind we have is under the control of our personality. The adjutant of wisdom, worship etc are mind adjutants that are under the control of our personality. I don't think I need to pull up quotes out of the u.b or quote chris halvorson to make this point. I will continue this thought later, I have probably pushed enough buttons for right now. :D

Edited by -Scott-
  • Like 1

Just one note in there...

(403.1) This animal relationship makes the adjutants more practically effective as human mind

We have a adjutant mind. These evolutional adjutants are fundamental aspects of our mind. Hence our personality can literally lift up those mind adjutants/our mind as a personal being. Without animals we could never have had these adjutant minds.

Edited by -Scott-

I don't get this stuff about lifting up the adjutants.

Where is that coming from?

We share the 1st 5 mind adjutants with animals. I am saying that as a personal self or personal being we can utilize these mind adjutants in a personal way. Our adjutant mind is not being engaged by personally IMO when we are just living as a animal origin self/temporal self. IMO when we transfer our temporal identity to a personal identity we are utilizing our adjutant mind personally. Our adjutant mind is one aspect of our selfhood. The personality is "wherein,whereon and wherewith" this selfhood vehicle.

IMO every human being has a higher self/personal self. Just some are stuck seated on that material mechanism near the bottom of their human consciousness.

Edited by -Scott-
  • Like 2

Hello! :)

This quote seems very comprehensive:

(381.3) 34:6.9 In every mortal there exists a dual nature: the inheritance of animal tendencies and the high urge of spirit endowment. During the short life you live on Urantia, these two diverse and opposing urges can seldom be fully reconciled; they can hardly be harmonized and unified; but throughout your lifetime the combined Spirit ever ministers to assist you in subjecting the flesh more and more to the leading of the Spirit. Even though you must live your material life through, even though you cannot escape the body and its necessities, nonetheless, in purpose and ideals you are empowered increasingly to subject the animal nature to the mastery of the Spirit.There truly exists within you a conspiracy of spiritual forces, a confederation of divine powers, whose exclusive purpose is to effect your final deliverance from material bondage and finite handicaps.

Alina

• Like 4

Great find Alina!

Also just wanted to give my many thanks to all participants in these discussions. I find the diversities of insights invigorating! I'm here to share and especially learn from all. Still digesting many concepts heretofore I've not considered but have been made aware of. The challenge for me is to attempt to incorporate them if possible into my own framework of comprehension. So I try very hard to digest new approaches to see if I can or either change or enlarge my framework. But I'm slow to change. I keep searching for truth that brings me peace. Keep up the great dialectics.

• Like 3

-Scott- how exactly dies what you just wrote have anything to do with lifting up Adjutants?

The exact connection of the statement with the explanation you provided is missing.

Are you simply trying to emphasize that one needs to use higher Adjutants - but you're phrasing it as if the Adjutants are lifted-moved from someplace to someplace - or what?

Edited by Absonite
  • Like 1