Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers
Julian McGarry

Problem with "Sign in" Button

Hello all my fellow readers,

I'm having a problem signing into the forum......When I click on the "sign in" button, nothing happens!.....I've tried doing it many times but no progress. I get in by clicking on the "search" button and then I click on the invitation to log in....which works. Is this just a problem with my computer? The "Create Account" and "Sign out" buttons work fine!

Many thanks in anticipation!

Julian

I just signed out and then back in again using the "sign in" button and had no problems. I always click the "remember me" button so the only time I need to re-sign in is when I delete cookies. But I don't know if that means anything or has any relevance to your problem.

what explorer are you

using?

IE had some security issue which is beeing patched

i use chrome and opera mobile and it works fine.

try with different explorer

So sorry to hear it Julian, I know how frustrating such problems can be. Ggggggggggrrrrrrrr! Pike may be onto something here. Yesterday Mozilla was giving me weird problems too, Switching to google chrome has worked--so far.

Thank you Bonita, Pike, and Rick for responding to my problem.....and thanks also for your suggestions. Google Chrome is my default web browser but after reading your posts I switched back to Windows Explorer and the problem disappeared!! I'll keep experimenting and will keep you informed of my results!

Thanks again and blessings to you all!

Julian

• Like 3