What I learned today

Dear Pike,

You have much, much more than you think! :rolleyes:

God bless you and your dear family!

Love...

Alina

Edited by Alina
  • Like 2

I didn't realise following idea yesterday but cca 15 years ago, way back before I found TUB.

Yesterday it showed up again during my quiet time (with the reason).

"Question is what drives us forward. Without questions, answers won't show up in your life"

peace

• Like 1

that feeling when sky is cloudy, night is dark and Venus shows up only for few seconds to remind me that there is allways light to gyde us to the right path.

peace

• Like 2

I love sailing on the ocean at night far from shore in the dark of the moon, then you look up and there's a veritable road map in the heavens as your favorite sky friends slowly wend their way across the sky to slip beneath the horizon. It always makes me feel the ancient existential presence of the Father of Lights when I seek out "The Archer" and my gaze always falls to the center star in the diadem of his belt... and then I know I am gazing toward the residential universe and the Paradise Center of ALL.

• Like 1

I love sailing on the ocean at night far from shore in the dark of the moon, then you look up and there's a veritable road map in the heavens as your favorite sky friends slowly wend their way across the sky to slip beneath the horizon. It always makes me feel the ancient existential presence of the Father of Lights when I seek out "The Archer" and my gaze always falls to the center star in the diadem of his belt... and then I know I am gazing toward the residential universe and the Paradise Center of ALL.

hi Bill,

your description is highlight of my morning.

It is interesting how realisation of universe truths changes our perception of the world

peace

• Like 2

When your mind fails you, you can exchange it for mind of Jesus.

It really needed some time for this to settle in me, but I finally get it!

Amazing.

Everyday I love my Brother and our Father more and more

Peace :wub:

Edited by Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk
  • Like 3

A man told me an amazing story with a powerful message. I hope the telling of it will have a similar effect with you. It goes like this:

A man while visiting an African village saw a group of young boys playing and having fun. The man conceived the idea of a foot race and he placed a lot of ripe bananas under a nearby tree. He told the boys of his idea and instructed them about the race, namely, that when the fastest boy got to the bananas first, he could have all the bananas. The man said ready, set, go, and to his surprise all the boys joined hands and ran to the bananas all together. When the man asked why they did that, one of the boys said, "I am because we are."

All the best,

Meredith

• Like 4

"no man is an island" How did these boys know this? Here in the land of Maya, as is also the case in Rastafarianism ( "I and I"), there is a foundation of unity, an underlying idea that, ultimately, although our identities are individual and distinct- we are all one.

This will be proven out and reinforced throughout our learning career ascending the universes as we achieve perfection. "No man is an island" becomes the idea/reality that the Supreme Being will not emerge into existence until the "last man" gets it and achieves finality of personality growth. We move inward, teaching those just behind us as we are led by those who have gone before.

At last, the Grand Universe will achieve totality of unity and stability.

We are a crew and need to learn to work together in harmony.

• Like 5

Hello,

Don't be afraid to "let go".

Father knows what is he doing.

Once you let yourself to His plans everything will have sence.

• Like 2

Hello Pike. forum friends!

Pike: many months ago that I not visited you! :D

I find this wonderful quote! Today I opened the Book and the first thing I saw was this paragraph!

How true! I thought in this certainty, because that is, without a doubt!

(84.5) 7:3.5 But how much more perfect is the superb technique of the spiritual world! If anything originates in your consciousness that is fraught with supreme spiritual value, when once you give it expression, no power in the universe can prevent its flashing directly to the Absolute Spirit Personality of all creation.

So what if not all understand us, who cares? actually anything, if everything is within us and we can sing out loud, if I have the desire to do.

How important is it? if "once you give it expression, no power in the universe can prevent its flashing directly to the Absolute Spirit Personality of all creation"

Undoubtedly: None

Although ... would be nice if more people understand us when we attempt to give a new message! no?

Peace and love...

Alina

Edited by Alina
  • Like 2

Today, thanks to Rick wrote it, I learned something more about the Truth, Beauty, Goodness.

It is not that I did not know before, but sometimes the UB quotes appear almost inexplicably, when needed, at the right time.

The Revelations... Talk and Do as well! :rolleyes: :)

http://urantia.invis..._400#entry28921

...The part or in measure Suffers With The whole. The good effort of each man benefits all men, the wrong or evil of each man augments the tribulation of all men .... (138.6) 12:7.11

Truth, Beauty, Goodness

In

The URANTIA BOOK

Complementary Quote:

"... Remember, every act Shall receive its reward. Evil results without ends in sorrow and in pain. Joy and happiness are the outcome of a good life ...." (1447.2) 131:3.5

Peace and Love!

Alina

• Like 3

Hello sister Alina and everybody else,

Yes it has past some time since I last time left a learning conclusion in this place.

Mainly because most of the messages that I learned was so personal that I dauth that they would benefit anyone.

Lessons where somtimes hard but summary is following:

Have faith in me and my decisions. I'm allways with you.

Give your brothers and sisters a hand. Don't ask why do they need it and don't expect nothing in return. I will repay their debts to you when the time comes.

Be in peace all the time. Again I tell you, I'm allways with you.

Talk about Me with other people in casual ocassions. Don't be annoying to others.

Family is allways in first place.

This lessons are product of my mind and they formed during prayers and my conversations with Trinity.

At the time I'm preocupied with my Family life and other tasks so there is not a lot of time left in a day for you my forum friends.

Be you all in pece.

Pike aka. Hrvoje

• Like 1

:) Pike brother is fine! but I believe that sharing experiences is rewarding, and everyone can tell he/she want and save us not interested in sharing.

In all ways I respect and understand your point of view, of course, my dear friend!

I wish that the Father Bless you and your family!

Alina

• Like 2

What I learned yesterday :) about when fear knocks. . . .

I looked it up to get it right and it's from Martin Luther King Jr.

23924.jpg

“This faith transforms the whirlwind of despair into a warm and reviving breeze of hope. The words of a motto which a generation ago were commonly found on the wall in the homes of devout persons need to be etched on our hearts:

Fear knocked at the door.

Faith answered.

There was no one there.”

All the best,

Meredith

• Like 5

I learned something from a friend about a month ago. I use it all the time now. It goes like this:

“God has a plan and you’re part of it.”

I find myself saying this to a complete stranger, as well as loved ones, when I’m in a situation that calls for a response from me. Try it sometime, especially when you’re at a loss for words to comfort or uplift someone.

All the best,

Meredith

Edited by Meredith Van Woert
  • Like 3

Hello,

Do you know the situation when our children needs to do something and they have tramendeous wish to do it by them self?

And as a parent you wish to give them advice how to do it

And children replays: no, no! I will do it alone!

And then you let them do it. Superwiseing the situation from distance because you know that they are doing it wrong.

And then after they fail to do it at the end they come to us asking for help that we offered on the beginning.

And let us think a bit a little about ourself.

When Father offers us a hand and we say we can do it alone. And at the end we take the hand we were offeref.

See the resemblance?

It is better to take a hand as soon it is offered.

• Like 2

Man can never know to many languages.

It is selfish to speak only one language.

It is really sad when brother meets brother and they can't communicate.

But on the other side it often happens that my brothers don't understands me in my native language :)

• Like 2

If we can't blame dog for being a dog

And bird for being a bird, than we shouldn't blame our brothers and sisters for being humans

• Like 3