Urantia Book Forum, conversations with other readers

I have been trying to figure how it is possible for anyone to gain any usefull information from a dream. I know that the u.b talks about how dreams are unimportant etc, but I am confused only because when I was 16 the urantia book was spoken to me in a dream so audibly loud and written out so large that for the first time I actually woke up from my dream and wrote the word down that I had seen in my dream It was literally "URANTIA" spelled out and spoken loud in my dream. I have never wrote out dreams before in my life, and that was the 1st time I felt that I should. Anyway's the next day I put the word into a internet search engine the next day and saw the word "alien bible" so at first I thought aliens were abducting me at night. Than later on I read some of the book and saw that it was actually cellestial author's and I felt euphoria.

Anyway's I haven't been able to understand how this experience is possible. I could say it was just random luck but I don't believe that. If it were an ordinary dream I would not have woke up and wrote down the one word which was blurted out so loudly in my dream. Also I hadn't a prior experience of every writing out my dreams.

Anyway's I have a had maybe 4 or 5 dreams of similar nature in the past 10 year's, but that would be about it. I have had only one dream like this in the past 6 years and it happened a couple day's ago, it was about the non-breather world and its location and the name of it, but i duno hahahah. That one could have been just a dream! but it was just one of those really intense ones. Anyway's I don't feel like im as succeptible to having "delusions of grandure" as a result because I just sort of accept that these things can happen now and then to anybody, anywhere depending on the right circumstances I don't consider myself a 2nd miler or cosmic minded person or even born of spirit, or anything of that.

This quote has made me wonder that perhaps sometimes but not very often strange dreams happen to strange people hahaha. (1352.2) 122:8.6 These priests from Mesopotamia had been told sometime before by a strange religious teacher of their country that he had had a dream in which he was informed that “the light of life” was about to appear on earth as a babe and among the Jews.

Edited by boomshuka

Anyway's I'll just post what my dream was with the non-breather world and where I saw its location relative to everything else (keep in mind I have only a high school education and no knowledge of the solar system) . In my dream I had a map of the universe. In the bottom right hand corner I noticed a miniature 3D model of our solar system. I realized I was dreaming and had little time before I would awake so I figured I would look for the non-breather world. So I focussed in on the solar system, and looked to where the kuiper cliff was, because this was where I had previously thought the non-breather world was. Anyway's as I looked in, it popped out. The planet if you were to take a protractor on the sun was about at the angle from the sun 135degree's. Anyways Pluto was located about 120 degree's on a protractor from the sun and I don't know where neptune was I didnt' have time to look but the orbit of neptune was layed out and its orbit was located just a bit short of the distance from pluto to the non-breather world . "again dream interpreation numbers a bit off of what I actually saw". Anyway's Pluto was located just before a Red and yellow band of heat (there were 2 bands of heat in the dream) and this band appeared to go around the entire solar system. There was a gap in between this first band of Red and yellow band and the next band or red and yellow which was a wider band of red and yellow, and on the inner portion of this band was located the non-breather world. The non-breather world was named "Bethesdia or Bethsedia" I was not sure exactly which one but I am 100 percent it was one of those two. Anyway hahaha I don't know what those bands of red and yellow where but I looked on the internet today and the only information I could find in our solar system that could be that would perhaps have something to do with a band of red and yellow was the Termination Shock, Heliopause, Hydrogen Wall and Bow Shock I still have no idea though what those are hahaha, I am just looking them up now. But I don't think my dream was of the kuiper cliff which I had originally thought be the location of the non-breather world. Anyways just a dream but you never know right hahaha. Also to the right of the planet and located in the middle of two red and yellow bands was the name Prepia and there was a tiny dot, but I duno what that was.

Also I interpreted the red and yellow bands as heat, but I am not sure what it was. Also the 1st band was thick maybe planet size wide and the second band was much wider maybe a few planet sizes wide, maybe more, and the non-breather world was camoflouged within the inner portion of the 2nd large red and yellow band. There was also a fairly decent gap between the two bands and in the middle to the right of the non-breather about 110 degrees from the sun was the name Prepia and a tiny dot.

So in conclusion I guess in my dream etleast the non-breather world is somewhere on the inner edge of the outer edge of our solar system haha, a distance slightly more than the orbital distance between pluto and neptune when pluto was about 120-130 degree's from the sun and the non-breather world was about 135 degrees from the sun. Again though I didnt' get a good look at everything and this is just a dream haha.

Also looking out onto the universe I had a map and located at about 130 degree's "on protractor" and millions of light years away from the sun on our solar system was a symbol of a 3D green Fleur de lis except the ends were not rounded and were flat. Than as I looked up from that at about 115 degrees was a blinding star, I was not sure if it was just the brightest object in the sky or if it had some other meaning.

There was a bunch of writing on the map but I didnt' have time to read it because I knew that a dream like this only lasts a few seconds when you realize you are dreaming so I went straight to the solar system haha.

Edited by boomshuka

hi,

it is hard to tell 'regular' dream from dream with a 'meaning'.

i can't say your dream wasn't 'real' because I also had few vivid dreams in my life.

10 years ago I searched for meaning of life (TUB wasn't in my life then) and one night I ask God. As God allways answer he (i presume he sent someone else to gide me ) took me on a trip.

first we were in some garden with lot of trees 2-3 metars tall. thick fog was surounding us and everything was grey. the place made me feel uncomfortable. then we went to a building like a castle with inner yard and there were open balconies and stairs on inner edge walls. the place was full of people in white. in the yard was some kind of performance (i heard the sound but i didn't take a look because i was impresed by things around me).

then we found our selves in big castle stile librarie. book shelves reached to cealing which was very high. my conversation person sit oposite of me in lether seat. the conversation was nice but i cant remember the details.

anyway, dream made an impression on me and i really dont care if it was real or not :-)

peace

(1681.4) The interpretation of dreams is largely a superstitious and groundless system of ignorant and fantastic speculation. The gospel of the kingdom must have nothing in common with the soothsayer priests of primitive religion,

(1099.4) If one is disposed to recognize a theoretical subconscious mind as a practical working hypothesis in the otherwise unified intellectual life, then, to be consistent, one should postulate a similar and corresponding realm of ascending intellectual activity as the superconscious level, the zone of immediate contact with the indwelling spirit entity, the Thought Adjuster. The great danger in all these psychic speculations is that visions and other so-called mystic experiences, along with extraordinary dreams, may be regarded as divine communications to the human mind. In times past, divine beings have revealed themselves to certain God-knowing persons, not because of their mystic trances or morbid visions, but in spite of all these phenomena.

(1100.2) However favorable may have been the conditions for mystic phenomena, it should be clearly understood that Jesus of Nazareth never resorted to such methods for communion with the Paradise Father. Jesus had no subconscious delusions or superconscious illusions.

(1379.5) Jesus slept very little that night. His rest was greatly disturbed by revolting dreams of slaughter and suffering.

It seems even our Lord with His mortal mind suffered from a disjointed and uncontrollable dream state. Dreams are a place where lots of things are happening at different levels....bits and pieces of memory combined with imagination fueled by emotions, "reruns" of movies and stories and the written word read prior, problem resolution (don't know how many times I fell asleep stewing over some conflagaration or another to wake up with clear resolution or strategy in the front of mind). I know Boom does not take too seriously his dream mind....but such clarity of memory of dreams is fascinating.....if not reliable for divination or truth or reality. Dreams are "real" in that they are experienced, and "mean" something......but I have no idea what. I have a daughter that dreams in vivid color and has total waking recall....not me...and she wishes she didn't! It's best to not give it too much weight while one searches for any meanings therein.....for your concious mind probably cannot discern what the subconcious creates. I do find it interesting, and perplexing that this sleeping state is the TA's time to approach the superconcious levels of mind....seems kind of crowded in there for many of us!!

• Like 2