#1 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:41 AM

Dear Forum Members and Visitors,

Sometime in 2011 will mark the end of UAI President Charland's eight year term, the first to hold that office. He has accomplished an astonishing amount of work, sewed together a network of love and service around Urantia. He has neither flagged nor fatigued, his leadership skills and unflinching willingness to serve combined to make a genuine leader. Thanks Gaétan. Good new year to you.

His new year message to us:

Dear friends of UAI,

On this last day of the year and at the dawn of a New Year on behalf of UAI I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who have dedicated some of your time and part of your life to the mission of The Urantia Book and its teachings. In all my travels around the world meeting with readers, there is one thing that seems to become more and more apparent; it is how much there is to do for the mission we are pursuing to take root in the heart of our members and the many readers not yet involved with any known organizations.

During this past year, I visited 13 countries and many more cities where I made a presentation on the Leadership Symposium and another on the importance of study groups. In my last travels, at the beginning of December, I visited Europe to charter a new UAI association in Ukraine, taking this opportunity of travel; I visited members and readers in four other different countries. In all those meetings, I introduced the readers to the Publication Mandate and from comments and their positive reactions to this document I could gather that most of them were not acquainted with the basic elements of our mission.

This coming year, UAI is organizing a most important event, the Leadership Symposium that will be totally dedicated to our leaders and the mission of The Urantia Book as it was given to us many years ago by the revelators. Many more things will happen in 2011 that will promote our mission and I pray and hope that all of you will willingly participate in this unprecedented effort to move ahead in new territories of loving service to this Revelation.

In the beginning of a new year we most often by tradition make new commitments in our life in order to improve our well-being. I pray that you would consider my suggestion to start a study group or participate in one, in so doing; you will in some manner participate in the most important project on this planet and contribute to your well-being. As a second suggestion, consider attending the Leadership Symposium if you fell you could in some way learn and acquire new motives to better express your potential as a leader.

May this New Year bring you many new opportunities for loving service and new expressions for the will of the Father in all your activities.

In spirit of brotherhood
Gaétan G. Charland
President UAI
President's Blog & Photos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users