#1 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

Hi my friends!.

I from Costa Rica. I'm 29 years old and I'm photographer. And graphical designer.

I would like to initiate in this wonderful forum a setion with Quotes of the Urantia book including a photography or art. This method began in the forum of Libro de Urantia in Spanish with wonderful results.

I would like to include it here. I do not know if it is the appropriate place, but hope that it is of much aid. Gradually I will go including photographies mine like those of other artists, with the purpose of illustrating and giving greater a colorful one to this wonderful forum.

I hope that it pleases this initiative to them.

God blesses you.

Posted Image

#2 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:06 PM

Posted Image

#3 admin

admin

Poster

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:23 PM

Hola Jose,

Thanks for the picture! It does brighten up the forum. Images use up much bandwidth--I noticed that the hummingbird photo is over 630kb... I think you can optimize the file to 120kb or less and it would still look good on the screen. So the new limit per post including attachments is now 120kb. Let us try that for now and see how your next photo comes out.

We have added a new sub-forum, Images--art and pictures. That would be the place to post your images.

I see you uploaded another one... Most people still have standard connection and it takes time for images to show up. Please limit the file size to 120kb or less.

Thanks,
admin

#4 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

Hi

Thank you very much. :D

Yes in this forum i am proving and proving as they are seen here.

In the next ones it would be good, since they have suggested to me, if the photography is mine or to specify of which author I make it or of where was obtained. Many are mine, as you would understand, other many so many I have bought them in in site webshot or pictures of space of the nasa in where they make most beautiful photographies. The fundamental objective is to create conscience of our magnificent Urantia book. That really it is a jewel.

Thank you very much!

Pd. I am going to correct the size of the two previous ones and I will publish to cause them again less disadvantages.

#5 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 07:30 PM

Posted Image

I hope we are reconsider the "new limit" of 120kb. Because it loses very... very much quality in the image and many are from medium to terrible the quality. Camara goes being similar to take a cellular photo with very low quality.

I understand my friends on the problem of a very great image. But the problem of a short image, is left with very low quality, or reduced very much. And it will not be possible to be appreciated or the QUOTE or will not see the image very well.

That can perhaps harm if imagenes is very much great, but if the "new limit" does not adjust a little at least, it will be very little probable that I continue with this beautiful initiative. Thank you very much.

Thank you! :D

#6 admin

admin

Poster

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

thanks for your images

maximum size adjusted to 280kb

admin

#7 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

Posted Image

#8 admin

admin

Poster

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:22 AM

Hi Jose,

This looks pretty good at 142kb. Don't see much difference from the full size image....
Did you use some kind of filter? Or did you manipulate the color in Photoshop?
Thanks for your artworks.

admin

#9 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:49 AM

Hello my friend :D

If generally use Photoshop. But the program as it is professional (not it normal version) has several ranks of sizes. Also it has a minimum. If you happen of that minimum it loses much quality, and the QUOTE would be very ilegible.

Also use several other programs like Apple Aperture. The idea my dear friend is to refresh a little to us with beautiful and the wonderful thing that God has given us, in the nature, etc. And also to take the beautiful message of Urantia book. Everything always with the spirit to help and to collaborate.

God has given so much me. I don?t speaking of material but of that LOVE. And I feel that he would be very pretty to give the best thing of me all to my friends..

There is a QUOTE that always it has like so much to me:

Freely you have received of the good things of the kingdom; freely give. Pag 1801

And our dear Father has given each one gifts us. Some friends speak beautifully, and they have great dowries of the word. And that beautiful when your listening. Others to paint. Like my dear friend Carlos Rubinsky, who by the way an extraordinary painter. They do it, each one with as much joy and dedication, that for me the photography or the appreciation of the art is a beautiful experience.

Enjoy! :D

#10 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:50 AM

Posted Image

#11 Guest_U-rantian_*

Guest_U-rantian_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2007 - 07:55 AM

Posted Image

P.1969 - ?2 While no mortal can presume to understand the thoughts and feelings of the incarnate Son of God at such a time as this, we know that he endured great anguish and suffered untold sorrow, for the perspiration rolled off his face in great drops.

P.1969 - ?4
Jesus' heart was being crushed; he truly loved his brethren. He was isolated from his family in the flesh; one of his chosen associates was betraying him. His father Joseph's people had rejected him and thereby sealed their doom as a people with a special mission on earth. His soul was tortured by baffled love and rejected mercy. It was just one of those awful human moments when everything seems to bear down with crushing cruelty and terrible agony.

#12 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:32 AM

I am enjoying these pictures very much!

Thank you for selecting them for this gallery.

Meredith

#13 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:27 PM

Thank you Meredith

I am happy that you appreciate it. :D

#14 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

Posted Image

#15 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:47 AM

Posted Image

#16 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:00 PM

Posted Image

#17 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:56 PM

Jose,

This one is very cool!

Thank you,

Meredith

#18 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:07 AM

Thank you Meredith! :D

It cheers much to me that you like.
That JOY is the one that motivates to being every day better people to us, better human beings.

#19 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:08 AM

Posted Image

#20 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:55 AM

Posted Image

This QUOTE is wonderful. I remember the apostles, each one had a work, was joy so that all did the best thing than they could. And the company of Jesus was very comfortable. His spirit accompanies to us, in our works, in our tasks, and that still makes comfortable. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users