2 replies to this topic

#1 Jean Ascher

Jean Ascher

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:11 AM

Am spending time inside Second Life (SL) and have created a full readable version of TUB and have also established a study group and like to find if any other UB reader here in this Forum, like to join up with me.
My SL name is Yman Juran..so if inworld, just IM me.

With Light, Life and Love......
Attached File  Snapshot_003.png   141.06KB   0 downloads
With Light, Life and Love ... a brother

#2 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:44 PM

Am spending time inside Second Life (SL) and have created a full readable version of TUB and have also established a study group and like to find if any other UB reader here in this Forum, like to join up with me.
My SL name is Yman Juran..so if inworld, just IM me.

With Light, Life and Love......
Attached File  Snapshot_003.png   141.06KB   0 downloads

Thanks for letting us know Jean,

And welcome to the Forum! The Web's the thing for bigtime dissemination (and do we have a message!).

TB&G2U, Rick :lol:

#3 Kaybe

Kaybe

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:More or less [i]anything[/i] creative. People, the most fascinating, rewarding, enriching creatures (pink, furry, scaly, feathery or otherwise). The quest for the divine.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for letting us know Jean,

And welcome to the Forum! The Web's the thing for bigtime dissemination (and do we have a message!).

TB&G2U, Rick :(

Great idea! My daughter (not a reader ... yet!) spends a lot of time in SL and I have an account (rarely visited), so this might give me an incentive to get in there a bit more.
On a frosty winters night, stand looking into the spangled sky, and listen carefully. Can you hear the spheres, singing in their courses?

If my questions seem naieve, please understand that I am a newcomer to the papers eager to learn more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users