#1 rock

rock

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:02 AM

According to The Pan-Europe Union:

The International Pan-Europa Union, gathered in Strasbourg on 10 December 1995, is faithfully adherant as a supra-national movement to the political ideas and ideals of its founder, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. Formulated by him for the first time in 1922, the vision of a Europe united in freedom, justice and peace, continues to apply unabated, even after the historic changes of the past few years.

The liberation of the peoples of Central and Eastern Europe from the yoke of Soviet communism has opened a new phase of European history which moves the chance for European unification within easy reach.

Even after the demise of communist rule over half of our continent, the Pan-Europa Union is not satisfied with the status quo.

The Pan-Europa Union is committed to a European patriotism, which is the crowning achievement of the national identities of all Europeans. In an era of global interdependence and challenges only a strong and politically united Europe, can guarantee the future of its peoples and ethnic groups.

The Pan-Europa Union advocates the self-determination of the people and the right of the people and ethnic groups for cultural, economic and political development.

The Pan-Europa Union is committed to the free, self-dependent development of the person, the strengthening of the family and other natural communities, as well as to a Europe that is characterized by social justice and the principles of solidarity and subsidiarity.

The responsibility for the lives of future generations includes the responsibility of mankind and the state for its creation.

Christianity is the soul of Europe. Our mission is characterized by the Christian image of man and the rule of law. By calling on European community values, the Pan-Europa Union opposes all tendencies which erode the intellectual and moral force of Europe. It respects the contribution of Judaism and Islam for our mental and cultural development, something in which they inseparably share.

The Pan-Europa Union is convinced that the diversity of European culture and history as well as its peoples and languages are part of the wealth of Europe.

The aim of the Pan-Europa Union is the unity of all European nations in a strong Europe, which effectively represents its interests and ideals in the world. It requires the rapid incorporation of the peoples of Central and Eastern Europe into the European Union, which represents the nucleus of the united Europe of tomorrow.

The Pan-Europa Union supports the development of the European Union, including the areas of security and defense, making it a fully effective political unit, both outwards and inwards.

This Europe should maintain friendly relations with its neighbours, particularly with Russia, Turkey and other Mediterranean countries.

Our continent is called upon, to defend the ideals of freedom and human dignity in the world.

It sounds rather good, doesn't it? It could be much worse.

So, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi is the founding father of this European creation.

What did he actually say? In his book Praktischer Idealismus (1925) he wrote:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

Depending on which era of ancient Egypt he referred, he may have been partially correct. Anyway, on 1925 he stated what would be the racial future of European people.

According to The Urantia Book, the Eurasian peoples were blended of many races, although stocks of indigo race were almost non-existent in Europe. But that is what Coudenhove-Kalergi wanted to change, quite obviously. The leaders of European Union follow his ideas.

I am talking about a great and irreversible change that could be complete within hundred years. Is this desirable?

Sources:

Edited by rock, 05 July 2010 - 03:05 AM.

#2 Midsoniter woman

Midsoniter woman

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:politics

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:10 AM

I don't know if the planet is ready for the UB concepts of unifying the nations. It's important to have a strong national sovereignty until the planet can experience a spiritual awakening. There is a lot of fear mongering going on right now over a the threat of an evil one world government and some people point to the European Union and the United Nations as the first step to its achievement. Many people see international unions as a threat to national sovereignty. A good friend of mine, Henry, (his website is Henrymakow.com) believes the Urantia Book is an evil cult book put out by the Illuminati because it teaches one world government as a goal. I pleaded with Henry to understand that the UB is not for an evil one world government. The teachings of the UB about an eventual one world government are only for the dawn of a spiritual age of light and life when we will all speak the same language and have the same Jesusonian religion. That's a long time off. I explained to Henry that the UB is not about bleeding the borders of our nation, removing all immigration laws, and destroying all national soveriegnties. I think the U.S. should be treated like Dalamatia and the Garden of Eden in some ways. Immigration laws need to be controlled so as not to destroy our culture and standard of living. There's a right way to achieve world government and a wrong way. It has to be done right. An evil one world government is incompatible with the UB teachings. But I don't think Henry was convinced. He still thinks the UB was written by the Illuminati bankers.
"If woman aspires literally to enjoy all of man's rights, then sooner or later, pitiless and emotionless competition will certainly replace that chivalry and special consideration which many women now enjoy, and which they have so recently won from men (Urantia Book, 938)."

#3 rock

rock

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:14 AM

I did some research by watching pictures of statues made of ancient Egyptian pharaohs. They don't support what Coudenhove-Kalergi said about ancient Egyptians. They don't look negroid at all.

Here is Khafre:
Posted Image

Here is Nefertiti:
Posted Image

Tuthmosis III:
Posted Image

#4 Midsoniter woman

Midsoniter woman

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:politics

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:12 AM

The beige skin of Egyptians comes from Nodite inheritance, not so much indigo. But non-UB readers might mistakenly label any non-white person a "negroid". Remember that Ghandi was an Indian man, not indigo, and yet the authorities in South Africa discriminated against him and called him "colored" as if he was no different than an indigo man. Kalergi is probably referring to the beige skinned Egyptians, not the indigo people who happen to be living in Egypt. I have to speak in broad generalities because everyone is a mix of everything actually.

"But long before Adam arrived, the blue men of Europe and the mixed races of Arabia had driven the indigo race out of Egypt and far south on the African continent (728)."

"The broad-headed Nodite-Andonite Syrians very early introduced pottery and agriculture in connection with their settlements on the slowly rising Nile delta (889)."

"1. The Caucasoid — the Andite blend of the Nodite and Adamic stocks, further modified by primary and (some) secondary Sangik admixture and by considerable Andonic crossing. The Occidental white races, together with some Indian and Turanian peoples, are included in this group. The unifying factor in this division is the greater or lesser proportion of Andite inheritance (905)."

"When archaeologists dig up the clay-tablet records of the later-day Sumerian descendants of the Nodites, they discover lists of Sumerian kings running back for several thousand years; and as these records go further back, the reigns of the individual kings lengthen from around twenty-five or thirty years up to one hundred and fifty years and more. This lengthening of the reigns of these older kings signifies that some of the early Noditerulers (immediate descendants of the Prince’s staff) did live longer than their later-day successors and also indicates an effort to stretch the dynasties back to Dalamatia (857)."

"The Andites not only migrated to Europe but to northern China and India, while many groups penetrated to the ends of the earth as missionaries, teachers, and traders. They contributed considerably to the northern groups of the Saharan Sangik peoples (873)."

"When the last exodus from the Euphrates valley occurred, Egypt was fortunate in gaining so many of the most skillful artists and artisans. These Andite artisans found themselves quite at home in that they were thoroughly familiar with river life, its floods, irrigations, and dry seasons. They enjoyed the sheltered position of the Nile valley; they were there much less subject to hostile raids and attacks than along the Euphrates. And they added greatly to the metalworking skill of the Egyptians. Here they worked iron ores coming from Mount Sinai instead of from the Black Sea regions (894)."

"3. The central or pre-Sumerian Nodites. A small group at the mouth of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers maintained more of their racial integrity. They persisted for thousands of years and eventually furnished theNodite ancestry which blended with the Adamites to found the Sumerian peoples of historic times (860)."

"The elaborate records left by the Sumerians describe the site of a remarkable settlement which was located on the Persian Gulf near the earlier city of Dilmun. The Egyptians called this city of ancient glory Dilmat, while the later Adamized Sumerians confused both the first and second Nodite cities with Dalamatia and called all three Dilmun. And already have archaeologists found these ancient Sumerian clay tablets which tell of this earthly paradise “where the Gods first blessed mankind with the example of civilized and cultured life.” And these tablets, descriptive of Dilmun, the paradise of men and God, are now silently resting on the dusty shelves of many museums (860)."
"If woman aspires literally to enjoy all of man's rights, then sooner or later, pitiless and emotionless competition will certainly replace that chivalry and special consideration which many women now enjoy, and which they have so recently won from men (Urantia Book, 938)."

#5 rock

rock

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:47 AM

I just wanted to point the error Coudenhove-Kalergi made. In his book Praktischer Idealismus (1925) he wrote:

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

Remember that many highest politicians of European Union are followers of Coudenhove-Kalergi. They are doing an experiment with European people.

#6 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:15 PM

I just wanted to point the error Coudenhove-Kalergi made. In his book Praktischer Idealismus (1925) he wrote:

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

Remember that many highest politicians of European Union are followers of Coudenhove-Kalergi. They are doing an experiment with European people.

Hi rock, all,

I might be off the base of your topic in mentioning the following quotes. But I have an urge to share them anyway. On race blending from the UB:

Race blending greatly contributes to the sudden appearance of new characteristics, and if such hybridization is the union of superior strains, then these new characteristics will also be superior traits. P.920 - §4

In Jesus' teaching about the kingdom:

This world has never seriously or sincerely or honestly tried out these dynamic ideas and divine ideals of Jesus' doctrine of the kingdom of heaven. But you should not become discouraged by the apparently slow progress of the kingdom idea on Urantia. Remember that the order of progressive evolution is subjected to sudden and unexpected periodical changes in both the material and the spiritual worlds. The bestowal of Jesus as an incarnated Son was just such a strange and unexpected event in the spiritual life of the world. Neither make the fatal mistake, in looking for the age manifestation of the kingdom, of failing to effect its establishment within your own souls. P.1863 - §12

From Urantia's Postbestowal Age:

Spiritual insight. The brotherhood of man is, after all, predicated on the recognition of the fatherhood of God. The quickest way to realize the brotherhood of man on Urantia is to effect the spiritual transformation of present-day humanity. The only technique for accelerating the natural trend of social evolution is that of applying spiritual pressure from above, thus augmenting moral insight while enhancing the soul capacity of every mortal to understand and love every other mortal. Mutual understanding and fraternal love are transcendent civilizers and mighty factors in the world-wide realization of the brotherhood of man. P.598 - §2

From the view of a spiritual eyeglass only God knows the cumulative light of faith shimmering on our world, in spite of human intrepretations about the solutions of our present day difficulties. And don't you think time is a factor in all of this? I do. Reminds me of this mota:

Inherent capacities cannot be exceeded; a pint can never hold a quart. The spirit concept cannot be mechanically forced into the material memory mold. P.556 - §5

All the best,
Meredith

#7 rock

rock

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:33 PM

I might be off the base of your topic in mentioning the following quotes. But I have an urge to share them anyway. On race blending from the UB:

Race blending greatly contributes to the sudden appearance of new characteristics, and if such hybridization is the union of superior strains, then these new characteristics will also be superior traits. P.920 - §4

Do I need to explain the error of Coudenhove-Kalergi further or is it clear already?

#8 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Do I need to explain the error of Coudenhove-Kalergi further or is it clear already?

Hi rock, all,

I confess I know nothing about the Pan-Europa Movement or the Coudenhove-Kalergi error you mention. Seens arcane to me, but important to you, and you seem knowlegeable on the subject. I looked him up on wikipedia, and if this information is correct, CK's philosophy in a nutshell is:

"Personal philosophy
Aristocratic in his origins and elitist in his ideas, Coudenhove-Kalergi identified and collaborated with such politicians as Engelbert Dollfuss, Kurt Schuschnigg, Otto von Habsburg, Winston Churchill, and Charles de Gaulle. His ideal political constituent was a gentleman, a person adhering to honesty, fair play, courtesy, and rational discourse.[citation needed] He strove to replace the nationalist German ideal of racial community with the goal of an ethnically heterogeneous and inclusive European nation based on a communality of culture, a nation whose geniuses were the 'great Europeans' such as abbé de Saint-Pierre, Kant, Napoleon, Giuseppe Mazzini, Victor Hugo, and Friedrich Nietzsche."

Do tell us about his error. It would be helpful if you also point us to UB text to elucidate your view.

Thanks,
Meredith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users