HSTa

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:17 PM

Yesterday I got this picture thorough my window with camera zoom:

http://kotisivu.dnai...to/P1020258.JPG

I havenít seen this animal around before, thought you might like to see it?

(picture size 2.35 MB)

"the foxes have holes and the birds of heaven have nests"

UB Page-697: The dog family was represented by several groups, notably wolves and
foxes; the cat tribe, by panthers and large saber-toothed tigers, the latter
first evolving in North America.

#2 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:17 PM

That little fella lives in my backyard too, keeping the rabbit population in check. My garden is soooo grateful.

#3 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

They are rarely seen for more than a glimpse, being so very sly. A hot-blooded metabolism makes them vulnerable to rabies and their population fluctuates from season to season year in, year out. That's why bunnies come and bunnies go.

We feed birds. Every morning for 30+ years and occasionally, when the sparrow hawk hunts still and silent in the tree above, I have no trepidation. Swooping is a booming rush as the tweety-pies flutter helplessly and fly into the window pursued by taloned death, I lament not a bit. For there but for the grace of God and circumstance go I.

Imbalance is always rectified in natural systems, over time: and the sparrow hawk seldom hunts the same place twice running.
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#4 Guest_rich_*

Guest_rich_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

i mentioned raccon excrement at one zoo location a while ago and on the same day at some other fair i saw a couple of racoons in a park, very rare for that area and areas in general.

Yesterday I got this picture thorough my window with camera zoom:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users