1 reply to this topic

#1 tripageous

tripageous

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:01 PM

I've only ever seen the emblem as 3 concentric circles, colored light blue, on a white background. I cannot seem to find any where in TUB where it defines the colors of the actual emblem. Does TUB say that the colors are light blue and white, or doesn't it matter? I suspect that the urantia foundation just decided on their own to use light blue circles on a white background, and that the actual colors were never defined by TUB. Am i correct? If i were to draw the emblem using different colors would it be considered incorrect?

#2 Midsoniter woman

Midsoniter woman

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:politics

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

I've only ever seen the emblem as 3 concentric circles, colored light blue, on a white background. I cannot seem to find any where in TUB where it defines the colors of the actual emblem. Does TUB say that the colors are light blue and white, or doesn't it matter? I suspect that the urantia foundation just decided on their own to use light blue circles on a white background, and that the actual colors were never defined by TUB. Am i correct? If i were to draw the emblem using different colors would it be considered incorrect?

On page 606 it says,"Michael remained on Salvington while Gabriel proceeded to Jerusem, and establishing himself on the sphere dedicated to the Father-the same Universal Father whose personality Lucifer and Satan had questioned-in the presence of the foregathered hosts of loyal personalities, he displayed the banner of Michael, the material emblem of the Trinity government of all creation, the three azure blue concentric circles on a white background."
"If woman aspires literally to enjoy all of man's rights, then sooner or later, pitiless and emotionless competition will certainly replace that chivalry and special consideration which many women now enjoy, and which they have so recently won from men (Urantia Book, 938)."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users