#1 Jacob

Jacob

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:38 AM

Hello all

I couldn't find this topic on the forum so created it myself. I am looking for any information anyone might have on Anna Bell Kellogg and Wilfred Kellogg, their history, family, origins, forum days, etc etc. If you know of good suggestions as to historical sources of info where I can read about them, please point me in the right direction.

I am also looking for good or decent photographs for these three individuals: Thomas Kendall, Julia Fenderson, Berkeley Elliott.

Thanks
Jacob

#2 Guest_Fellow Reader_*

Guest_Fellow Reader_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:32 PM

Hello all

I couldn't find this topic on the forum so created it myself. I am looking for any information anyone might have on Anna Bell Kellogg and Wilfred Kellogg, their history, family, origins, forum days, etc etc. If you know of good suggestions as to historical sources of info where I can read about them, please point me in the right direction.

I am also looking for good or decent photographs for these three individuals: Thomas Kendall, Julia Fenderson, Berkeley Elliott.

Thanks
Jacob

Try this site: Urantia Book Historical Society

Cheers!

#3 brayden

brayden

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:18 AM

Try this site: Urantia Book Historical Society

Cheers!

New here and thank you for your link

#4 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Lifetime pursuit: Searching for truth. Found the Urantia Book to be an excellent source. I feel fortunate to have an original 1955 copy of "Big Blue" given to me by a friend in the book selling Business. Hobbies: traveling through the mountains in my Yukon XL

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

Hello all

Thanks
Jacob

Hello Jacob

You might also try typing in the following into your Google search History Archives of the Urantia Book Fellowship and at the very top of the websites listed will be the UB Fellowship Archives Website Once you have opened up this website; Near the bottom of the main page of the Archives main page, you will see a number of photgraphs listed that you can view.

Hope that this helps you in your serach of UB History and photos.

Menno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users