• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Oscar Morales

Oscar Morales

poster

• UAI members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Main Hobbies: Traveling, Alternative Music, Gym, Religion, Internet, beach and sun. <br /><br />My profession: Computers, Web Design, Web Development, Database design and management.<br /><br />Movies: My favorite movie from all times is the trilogy of &quot;The lord of the Rings&quot;. I also liked: Matrix, Star Wars, Harry Potter. <br /><br />Music Groups: Coldplay, Incubus, Enya, Sting, Soda Stereo, Jon Bon Jovi, U2, Savage Garden, The Calling, Linkin park. <br /><br />My favorite color: Blue. <br /><br />My favorite time of the year: Christmas and New Year's Eve.<br /><br />Been reader of the Urantia book since 1996. <br /><br />Member of Association Urantia Barranquilla.<br /><br />Participant of Sydney 2006 Conference. <br />The best experience I've lived so far!!

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:15 PM

Hello everyone,

It's been very difficult to re-engage in our daily activities after the intense emotional experience we just lived in Sydney. It was a splendid Conference, and I just wanted to drop this note of gratitude to Merindi, Kathleen, Trevor, Andrew and Daniel Swadling, Vern Verass, Rita Schadd, William Wentworth, and so many other "mates" from ANZURA who made it possible. From the bottom of my heart: Thank you!!

I've been feeling sort of blue and down these last days since I arrived home back from Australia. I wonder, is that normal? Has it happened to you as well?

I try to explain to myself....well...I just went trough the best experience of my entire life, and now everything is over, so I guess it must be normal to feel nostalgic and blue. The truth is that I miss everything, I miss all of my friends. It was really hard to say good bye.

See you soon my "mates"....

Love, from Colombia,

Oscar Morales.
Oscar Morales
Barranquilla, Colombia

"Love one another as I have loved you"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users