• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:42 PM

The introduction of this topic is hoped to stimulate an examination of an aspect of this planet's reality that has existed on and around this planet since the Planetary Prince, Caligastia, joined forces with the Prince of Darkness, the System Sovereign-Lucifer.

Quarantine comes from the old Italian word for "forty days" being the length of time ships were detained in port before recieving permission to discharge their cargoes. This waiting period was to ascertain there was no "Black Death" or Bubonic Plague aboard.

The Dictionary Definition: \
WORD HISTORY

Quarantine entered English in the 16th century, coming from Italian quarantina, meaning 'forty days', from quaranta 'forty'. It denoted a period of forty days during which a newly widowed woman was entitled to remain in her late husband's house. The current sense is first recorded in 1663, in Samuel Pepys's Diary. From then on the emphasis of the word was on the state of isolation rather than the number of days (which depended on the incubation period of the disease in question).

Oxford University Press, 2004

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) Browse

Quarantine
(v. t.)
To compel to remain at a distance, or in a given place, without intercourse, when suspected of having contagious disease; to put under, or in, quarantine.

x
(n.)
The period of forty days during which the widow had the privilege of remaining in the mansion house of which her husband died seized.

x
(n.)
Specifically, the term, originally of forty days, during which a ship arriving in port, and suspected of being infected a malignant contagious disease, is obliged to forbear all intercourse with the shore; hence, such restraint or inhibition of intercourse; also, the place where infected or prohibited vessels are stationed.

x
(n.)
A space of forty days; -- used of Lent.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), edited by Noah Porter. About

We Urantia Book students hear this word used quite often of late, especially by those who believe that the case of Gabriel vs. Lucifer has been adjudicated and the Planetary Rebellion is over. This statement is usually made in explanation of how the speaker came to have recieved messages from divine or angelic sources and why you should believe what they are telling you, statements that in many cases contradict the Teachings.

My first question, to any who may be interested in this is:

Is this Planetary Quarantine purely spiritual?

We are told in the Urantia Book how valuable and useful it has been to the spiritual economy of the planet to have the use of the Archangel circuit here. Does this blockade prevent all communication initiated from this sphere, material and spiritual.( In my mind, I see the wavefront of electromagnetic "noise" like a small tsunami expanding spherically outward into creation from "sick o' sicks" Satania- "I Love Lucy," "The Untouchables," 'Jackie Gleason Show, " "Movietone War Updates," eyc., etc.)

Following up that first question:

If it IS purely spiritual, how would we flesh and blood creatures ever know it was lifted?

More later,

Bill
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#2 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

Hi Bill,

For anyone who chooses to team up with the absolute essence of an infinite being (p.1176:6), this whole quarantine thing becomes increasingly irrelevant. A small shift in perspective, and our momentary life can become like a week at camp -- where we know we'll be "home by the weekend" (in our Father's house!). Let "the Most Highs rule" in their own good time.

And hey... after the planetary quarantine is over, the time for making baby agondonters (p.579:1) is nearly over :(

thanks for the interesting topic!
Nigel

#3 Guest_Fellow Reader_*

Guest_Fellow Reader_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

We would not know; not until they decide to tell us. I am looking for the specific quote that makes this statement.

The purely local and routine affairs of Jerusem are directed from the one hundred triangles. These units are clustered around the ten marvelous structures domiciling the local administration of Jerusem. The triangles are surrounded by the panoramic depiction of the system headquarters history. At present there is an erasure of over two standard miles in this circular story. This sector will be restored upon the readmission of Satania into the constellation family. Every provision for this event has been made by the decrees of Michael, but the tribunal of the Ancients of Days has not yet finished the adjudication of the affairs of the Lucifer rebellion. Satania may not come back into the full fellowship of Norlatiadek so long as it harbors archrebels, high created beings who have fallen from light into darkness. (528.7)

When Satania can return to the constellation fold, then will come up for consideration the readmission of the isolated worlds into the system family of inhabited planets, accompanied by their restoration to the spiritual communion of the realms. But even if Urantia were restored to the system circuits, you would still be embarrassed by the fact that your whole system rests under a Norlatiadek quarantine partially segregating it from all other systems. (529.1)

But ere long, the adjudication of Lucifer and his associates will restore the Satania system to the Norlatiadek constellation, and subsequently, Urantia and the other isolated spheres will be restored to the Satania circuits, and again will such worlds enjoy the privileges of interplanetary communication and intersystem communion. (529.2)

There will come an end for rebels and rebellion. The Supreme Rulers are merciful and patient, but the law of deliberately nourished evil is universally and unerringly executed. "The wages of sin is death"--eternal obliteration. (529.3)

Edited by Fellow Reader, 05 December 2008 - 12:51 AM.

#4 Guest_Broweman_*

Guest_Broweman_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:42 AM

The introduction of this topic is hoped to stimulate an examination of an aspect of this planet's reality that has existed on and around this planet since the Planetary Prince, Caligastia, joined forces with the Prince of Darkness, the System Sovereign-Lucifer.

Quarantine comes from the old Italian word for "forty days" being the length of time ships were detained in port before recieving permission to discharge their cargoes. This waiting period was to ascertain there was no "Black Death" or Bubonic Plague aboard.

The Dictionary Definition: \
WORD HISTORY

Quarantine entered English in the 16th century, coming from Italian quarantina, meaning 'forty days', from quaranta 'forty'. It denoted a period of forty days during which a newly widowed woman was entitled to remain in her late husband's house. The current sense is first recorded in 1663, in Samuel Pepys's Diary. From then on the emphasis of the word was on the state of isolation rather than the number of days (which depended on the incubation period of the disease in question).

Oxford University Press, 2004

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) Browse

Quarantine
(v. t.)
To compel to remain at a distance, or in a given place, without intercourse, when suspected of having contagious disease; to put under, or in, quarantine.

x
(n.)
The period of forty days during which the widow had the privilege of remaining in the mansion house of which her husband died seized.

x
(n.)
Specifically, the term, originally of forty days, during which a ship arriving in port, and suspected of being infected a malignant contagious disease, is obliged to forbear all intercourse with the shore; hence, such restraint or inhibition of intercourse; also, the place where infected or prohibited vessels are stationed.

x
(n.)
A space of forty days; -- used of Lent.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913), edited by Noah Porter. About

We Urantia Book students hear this word used quite often of late, especially by those who believe that the case of Gabriel vs. Lucifer has been adjudicated and the Planetary Rebellion is over. This statement is usually made in explanation of how the speaker came to have recieved messages from divine or angelic sources and why you should believe what they are telling you, statements that in many cases contradict the Teachings.

We are told in the Urantia Book how valuable and useful it has been to the spiritual economy of the planet to have the use of the Archangel circuit here. Does this blockade prevent all communication initiated from this sphere, material and spiritual.( In my mind, I see the wavefront of electromagnetic "noise" like a small tsunami expanding spherically outward into creation from "sick o' sicks" Satania- "I Love Lucy," "The Untouchables," 'Jackie Gleason Show, " "Movietone War Updates," eyc., etc.)

If it IS purely spiritual, how would we flesh and blood creatures ever know it was lifted?

More later,

Bill

Bill,
We flesh and blood creatures may never know IF the Quarantine is spritual. What if it is both spritual and material. The communation between ALL the worlds with headquarters, may be the way real progress to light and life is achieved.

Tadpole David :(

#5 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

In terms of spiritual "environmental control" the ban keeps our malignant and infectious iniquities isolated. The tender gentilities of the advanced cosmic consciousnesses of neighboring planets would not thrive well when exposed to the poisonous and saprophitic emanations of diseased spheres like ours.

Those of higher spiritual evolution by nature have tuned out these distractions from their consideration if not their perceptions. you just can't leave your being exposed to the contemplation of wholeheated sinfulness. It takes alot out of you and this must be replenished, by returning to center, or "superthinking."

I have been reflecting on the evolutionary nature of those religions that (apparently) did not recieve the uplift of the Sethite or Salem or Michael ministrations. My thinking was along those of the Western Hemisphere such as the Aztec which seemed to glorify everything Jesus tried to supplant with his Gospel. A mindless insect-like populace who lived to serve the royal few who worshipped death. Could this have come about from the millenia of (relative) freedom accorded rebellious spirits
to foment iniquity and obfuscate the truth of light and life?

I realize the inherent nature of the Red man is warlike and the primary reason they never developed a high civilization, but what went on at Teotihuacan was way beyond evil. Just thinking about it lowers me down a notch i think.

But the "one hand clapping" answer begs the question:

Is the Quarantine there to keep our poison in or is it in place to insure that iniquity has full and free reign to develop and is not curtailed by benevolent external intervention???

I know the unenlightened people of those bloodthirsty times were not really sinning, they had no universal frame of reference. Jesus talked about them on 1660:

P.1660 - 5 "By nature, before the rebirth of the spirit, mortal man is subject to inherent evil tendencies, but such natural imperfections of behavior are neither sin nor iniquity. Mortal man is just beginning his long ascent to the perfection of the Father in Paradise. To be imperfect or partial in natural endowment is not sinful. Man is indeed subject to evil, but he is in no sense the child of the evil one unless he has knowingly and deliberately chosen the paths of sin and the life of iniquity. Evil is inherent in the natural order of this world, but sin is an attitude of conscious rebellion which was brought to this world by those who fell from spiritual light into gross darkness.

I am ever so thankfull to be living in the times i am and to have enjoyed the unhindered study of The Urantia Papers for Forty some odd years. Nigel, you're absolutely right to say "Life is but a day's work." And our willingness to speak up, reach out and share the real things we have recieved with hungry souls is the biggest payoff. We can help make New Baby Agondonters.

#6 Guest_Fellow Reader_*

Guest_Fellow Reader_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:29 PM

I have been reflecting on the evolutionary nature of those religions that (apparently) did not recieve the uplift of the Sethite or Salem or Michael ministrations. My thinking was along those of the Western Hemisphere such as the Aztec which seemed to glorify everything Jesus tried to supplant with his Gospel. A mindless insect-like populace who lived to serve the royal few who worshipped death. Could this have come about from the millenia of (relative) freedom accorded rebellious spirits to foment iniquity and obfuscate the truth of light and life?

I think we give the "rebellious spirits" to much credit. There is a perfectly natural explanation for the excesses practiced by the Aztecs; its called evolutionary religion, and the UB gives a rather nice account of its history. And after telling about the excesses of evolutionary religion, including the well neigh universal practice of human sacrifice, they then tell us:

When you presume to sit in critical judgment on the primitive religion of man (or on the religion of primitive man), you should remember to judge such savages and to evaluate their religious experience in accordance with their enlightenment and status of conscience. Do not make the mistake of judging another's religion by your own standards of knowledge and truth. (1115.3)

Is the Quarantine there to keep our poison in or is it in place to insure that iniquity has full and free reign to develop and is not curtailed by benevolent external intervention?

Concerning God's presence in a planet, system, constellation, or a universe, the degree of such presence in any creational unit is a measure of the degree of the evolving presence of the Supreme Being: It is determined by the en masse recognition of God and loyalty to him on the part of the vast universe organization, running down to the systems and planets themselves. Therefore it is sometimes with the hope of conserving and safeguarding these phases of God's precious presence that, when some planets (or even systems) have plunged far into spiritual darkness, they are in a certain sense quarantined, or partially isolated from intercourse with the larger units of creation. And all this, as it operates on Urantia, is a spiritually defensive reaction of the majority of the worlds to save themselves, as far as possible, from suffering the isolating consequences of the alienating acts of a headstrong, wicked, and rebellious minority. (46.2)

They seem to be saying here the reason for cosmically quarantining Urantia was to protect other systsms and worlds from the "acts of a headstrong, wicked, and rebellious minority."

#7 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:30 AM

Thank You Brother,

Your erudition is much appreciated. I must confess I was expecting that you would answer this questrion for me. And you did so well. Thank you for taking part here.

Bill

#8 Guest_Fellow Reader_*

Guest_Fellow Reader_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

Hi Brother Bill,

What I find interesting is that there is a clear willingness to act to isolate the potential corruption of other systems. What lessons can we draw from this? Can we relate this to any episodes or teachings in Jesus life? And from there to our own?

I sure wish I could find that quote about the fact that when the Lucifer case is adjudicated and the quarantine is lifted we would not even notice. I will keep looking.

All the best,

Rob

#9 nameless until fused

nameless until fused

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

Hiya Bill,

Mixing up "religion" and "politics" again - or so it seems to me from my Vulcan logical mind :(

The GOVERNMENTS of the finite universes PROTECT ascending personlities. ALL of Urantia's current governments do not. Seems pretty simple to me. It's not because post evolutionary sphere personalities are too "tender". It's because they know better and have much better things to do with their time.

This planet is the only place where we will have to contend with full-blown, might-is-right tyranny. Don't know about you, but I "get it" why it ends here...

Had an interesting time recently with a family whose teenage daughter told her mother why she did not "respect" the mother lately. The teenager noted that her mother does not act loyally to what she believes to be right.

"Aggressively good" is one of my favorite turn of words in the UB....seems to be how the universe governments ACT.

peace out...

In terms of spiritual "environmental control" the ban keeps our malignant and infectious iniquities isolated. The tender gentilities of the advanced cosmic consciousnesses of neighboring planets would not thrive well when exposed to the poisonous and saprophitic emanations of diseased spheres like ours.

Those of higher spiritual evolution by nature have tuned out these distractions from their consideration if not their perceptions. you just can't leave your being exposed to the contemplation of wholeheated sinfulness. It takes alot out of you and this must be replenished, by returning to center, or "superthinking."

Is the Quarantine there to keep our poison in or is it in place to insure that iniquity has full and free reign to develop and is not curtailed by benevolent external intervention???

Edited by nameless until fused, 06 December 2008 - 04:08 PM.

#10 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:25 PM

"Aggressively good" is one of my favorite turn of words in the UB....seems to be how the universe governments ACT.

Ah NuF, you've done it again: hit the nail on the head. I'm going to try to use "aggressively good" as often as I can! :(
thanks,
Nigel

#11 nameless until fused

nameless until fused

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

Make sure you use it in context :(

Ah NuF, you've done it again: hit the nail on the head. I'm going to try to use "aggressively good" as often as I can! ;)
thanks,
Nigel

#12 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:33 PM

This planet is the only place where we will have to contend with full-blown, might-is-right tyranny. Don't know about you, but I "get it" why it ends here...

As opposed Nuf, to benign tyranny? :(

But maybe it exists. I keep imagining, in our training, these progressively tougher in-your-face drill sargents all along the Masonia regime that destroy all your stalwart illusions and get you ready for the heat of fusion. We might see them at first as tyrants, best for our own good later. There's aggressive good put to proper use, with a veneer of tyranny. Then again, maybe it's just military training lingering and mixing in my mind. Not sure if tyranny, even benign tyranny, can co-exist with love.

But then another again, maybe we should cherish our relative ignorance and freewill before the real training begins...

I agree with Rob, all the knarly sprouting religions on this spiritually isolated world consume their best people. They have no good model.

Hard to stop tradtion, eh? rw

Edited by Rick Warren, 06 December 2008 - 07:41 PM.

#13 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

Jesus said:"For this generation it is best that we live these truths while we shun the making of records." Similarly,the Contact Commissioners burned all records from the celestials lest apochryphal bits would distract our inner eyes.

Verily it is written that what is most needed is to "learn the life of Jesus and how he lived it." Jesus the Man was forgotten in the rush by Peter to proclaim the "risen Christ and also later with Paul's derivitive religion "about" the Master.
Yet we finally, by God's love and have received the spiritual infusion of revelation designed to empower us to usher in a new age of brotherly love and cosmic consciousness, soon "it will be more readily possible to formulate the cosmos of a new and improved era of human relationships. And it is for this better order of affairs on earth that the book has been made ready."(Wm. S. Sadler)

It is well that we are quarantined, and all do not succeed in the short yet intense test of this life on this planet. Yet the stalwart endurance of those who do... We become like the weed thrusting up through the concrete sidewalk to reach the light. The beauty part will come later when the Mansion World Teachers drill out all the illusions and smooth out the rough edges, remove the beastly markings that hide your inner beauty.

This quarantine enables the most audacious experiment in the history of the universe to take place.

INSTRUCT MORTALS ON THEIR NATIVITY SPHERES FULLY ABOUT:

All Seven Levels of universe reality
Cosmologies explaining the design and function of Paradise and the Master Universe
Every step and stage of the Mortal ascension careeer
Ascendant destinies beyond Paradise
Who Jesus really is

In short, to reveal all and see what grows.

Audacious, creative and absolutely loving. What loving trust God has to give this to us.

#14 Guest_Fellow Reader_*

Guest_Fellow Reader_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

This quarantine enables the most audacious experiment in the history of the universe to take place.

Perhaps that explains why I sometimes feel like a guinea pig spinning my wheels ;-)

#15 nameless until fused

nameless until fused

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

Perhaps that explains why I sometimes feel like a guinea pig spinning my wheels ;-)

Are you at least counting the spins? How many years since the COMMUNICATION quarantine....and how many generations of humans (Amadons) since then who are spending their whole life saying to themselves "this is nuts...."...now THAT's math you can use - people counting :(

I believe "spiritual power" is the latest pursuit of Urantia's wannabe tyrants....so, yes, we HAVE succeeded in coining a NEW AGE tyranny....

Jesus was not exactly a drill sargent - but who knows what the MORONtia World math teachers will be like - which is where they might start off with Rick's and everyone else's continuing education - the dreaded remedial math class. "Math" is no doubt important in non-cosmically insane universe administration techniques.

Rob, Interesting article in the December 2008 magazine, "SEED", written by Craig Venter. He quotes himself in the article he wrote as an advertising teaser on the front page of the magazine, "Some argue that our work isn't science. They're wrong: We're just asking bigger questions."

Ask a bigger question than "science" and you get a bigger budget - who knew?

#16 EllenRG

EllenRG

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location:U.S. Pacific Northwest, Urantia, Nebadon, Orvonton,
  • Interests:BE Fatherly loving to each and all ! Getting our FACTS straight; Planetary wide integrity; straight talking-listening; compassion; altruism; creative solution imagination; adherence to spirit of law of life; identifying/eliminating laws made by selfish interests; identifying evil masquerading as good; avoiding perpetuation of error; supporting enlightened pursuits: momentarily in perpetuity AMEN

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:19 PM

(...) Quarantine
(v. t.)
To compel to remain at a distance, or in a given place, without intercourse, when suspected of having contagious disease; to put under, or in, quarantine. (...)

More later,

Bill

Hi Bill, I like your questions. For starters..
the UB text states that upon final adjudication of Lucifer, his evils will "be as though they never were". This indicates to me that our 37-quarantined-world condition is intrinsically linked to the progress of Lucifer's adjudication. I believe that as a world of "darkness" our spiritually instigated Supreme choices have relevance to Lucifer's adjudication.

Since it is mandatory that we discover our own way individually and collectively as we learn and seek and follow through on doing our Father's will, I think that as God's will becomes actualized by us Supremely, it IS LIGHT shed on the various ramifications of the effect of the Lucifer rebellion, for the benefit of the entire Universe.

We are so lucky to BE potentially IN TRUTH SPIRIT originating in our MASTER CREATOR SON, once born here as Jesus, now present in spirit as we faithfully live together!

We miss the scientific education and implementation that would have been provided by Adam and Eve's continuous watch care so are even more "at risk to others" than probably most other planets now quarantined. Only true spiritually motivated persons will be able to guide solutions to so many physical blunders possible under this circumstance of ignorance, false freedom, and wanton abuse of power.

I am encouraged and discouraged when I watch various US congressional hearings on C-Span that reveal certain levels of concern, capacity, understanding, comprehension, ascertainment etc. of spiritual values reflected by moral/ethical/practical involvement of persons supposedly dedicated to service of all.

There is a clue in the paper about Michael's 7 bestowals that took place over (our) billion years. Michael successfully addressed a rebellion around 850 million years ago that, the text states, is "long since adjudicated".

Ellen
PS. btw..still ill, but glad computer decided to cooperate, today.
.."..clear thinking, wise reasoning, logical judgment, sincere motivation, unselfish purpose, intelligent loyalty, experiential memory, disciplined character, and the unquestioning dedication of his personality to the doing of the will of the Father in Paradise." ..."..loving service, unselfish devotion, courageous loyalty, sincere fairness, enlightened honesty, undying hope, confiding trust, merciful ministry, unfailing goodness, forgiving tolerance, and enduring peace.." URANTIA.org

#17 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:42 PM

Dear Ellen,

I agree with your point that without the Spirit of Truth we wouldn't progress nearly as far/fast and that we do live and move-have our being in his consort, the Universe Mother Spirit and get our bearings in this "dark world" from that sweet and comforting compass that tells us "This is the Way."

Love will show us the way

Bill

#18 PHIL

PHIL

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:<br />Music,Sports,Movies

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:50 AM

"You are not now as men among men but as the enlightened citizens of another and heavenly country among the ignorant creatures of this dark world."pg1570

P.2076 - 3 "As you view the world, remember that the black patches of evil which you see are shown against a white background of ultimate good. You do not view merely white patches of good which show up miserably against a black background of evil."

Which is it? Was the 'HUMAN' or 'SUPERHUMAN' in Jesus responsible for the first quote?

Before cleverly trying to blend the two;I have been trying but read this;

P.1140 - 7 Theology deals with the intellectual content of religion, metaphysics (revelation) with the philosophic aspects. Religious experience is the spiritual content of religion. Notwithstanding the mythologic vagaries and the psychologic illusions of the intellectual content of religion, the metaphysical assumptions of error and the techniques of self-deception, the political distortions and the socioeconomic perversions of the philosophic content of religion, the spiritual experience of personal religion remains genuine and valid.

What is your experience?

Dear Ellen,

I agree with your point that without the Spirit of Truth we wouldn't progress nearly as far/fast and that we do live and move-have our being in his consort, the Universe Mother Spirit and get our bearings in this "dark world" from that sweet and comforting compass that tells us "This is the Way."

Love will show us the way

Bill

#19 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:51 AM

There is a clue in the paper about Michael's 7 bestowals that took place over (our) billion years. Michael successfully addressed a rebellion around 850 million years ago that, the text states, is "long since adjudicated".

Hi Ellen,

I am curious about this clue you mention. I found the "long since adjudicated" phrase here:

"For almost one hundred and fifty million years after the Melchizedek bestowal of Michael, all went well in the universe of Nebadon, when trouble began to brew in system 11 of constellation 37. This trouble involved a misunderstanding by a Lanonandek Son, a System Sovereign, which had been adjudicated by the Constellation Fathers and approved by the Faithful of Days, the Paradise counselor to that constellation, but the protesting System Sovereign was not fully reconciled to the verdict. After more than one hundred years of dissatisfaction he led his associates in one of the most widespread and disastrous rebellions against the sovereignty of the Creator Son ever instigated in the universe of Nebadon, a rebellion long since adjudicated and ended by the action of the Ancients of Days on Uversa." (1310)

The rebel System Sovereign was Lutentia. Michael went there for his 2nd Bestowal, a Lanonandek mission, to "...be assigned to system 11 [Palonia] of constellation 37 as the successor of the deposed Lutentia and with full authority as acting System Sovereign pending the appointment of a new sovereign." (1311)

Michael shows us the way to overcome the black patches, as you mention PHIL when you brought forward this quote:

P.2076 - 3 "As you view the world, remember that the black patches of evil which you see are shown against a white background of ultimate good. You do not view merely white patches of good which show up miserably against a black background of evil."

I think the planetary/system rebellion adjudication should be thought of in terms of millions of years, perhaps, rather than a few hundred thousand years. Anyhow, that's my opinion.

Meredith

#20 PHIL

PHIL

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:<br />Music,Sports,Movies

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

"I think the planetary/system rebellion adjudication should be thought of in terms of millions of years, perhaps, rather than a few hundred thousand years. Anyhow, that's my opinion."

Meredith

REPLY;

I tend to agree BUT am also perplexed by how many UB readers believe it already has been Adjudicated.

I also read in the FER that mentioned the Adjudication,return of Michael and entering light and life

in 'ONE SENTENCE' so the millions of years seems to make sense(:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users