No replies to this topic

#1 EllenRG

EllenRG

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location:U.S. Pacific Northwest, Urantia, Nebadon, Orvonton,
  • Interests:BE Fatherly loving to each and all ! Getting our FACTS straight; Planetary wide integrity; straight talking-listening; compassion; altruism; creative solution imagination; adherence to spirit of law of life; identifying/eliminating laws made by selfish interests; identifying evil masquerading as good; avoiding perpetuation of error; supporting enlightened pursuits: momentarily in perpetuity AMEN

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:01 AM

There has been a complaint that it takes so long for the art section to load, particularly Jose Alberto Wonsover's beautiful URANTIA "Quotes with Art".

I found out that we can go to "Board Settings" to CHOOSE the number of posts we want displayed. Mine WAS on "40" so I changed it to "20" to see how that works. I really want only "10" for Jose's work, but don't know if it is possible to change the number of posts-per-page for only one forumTopic....probably not.

This means settings are INDIVIDUAL, right? 2 years ago I set my posts to show up "the most recent at the top" DO YOU SEE THAT, TOO?

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO TO "My Controls" to set your best choices that work for you.
"Board Settings" is on the far left and down the list

Board Display Settings

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? YesNo

Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? YesNo

Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics? YesNo

Do you wish to get a board notification when you get a new personal message? YesNo

Number of posts to show for each topic page Use forum default 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40

Number of topics to show for each forum page

Ellen
.."..clear thinking, wise reasoning, logical judgment, sincere motivation, unselfish purpose, intelligent loyalty, experiential memory, disciplined character, and the unquestioning dedication of his personality to the doing of the will of the Father in Paradise." ..."..loving service, unselfish devotion, courageous loyalty, sincere fairness, enlightened honesty, undying hope, confiding trust, merciful ministry, unfailing goodness, forgiving tolerance, and enduring peace.." URANTIA.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users