2 replies to this topic

#1 EllenRG

EllenRG

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location:U.S. Pacific Northwest, Urantia, Nebadon, Orvonton,
  • Interests:BE Fatherly loving to each and all ! Getting our FACTS straight; Planetary wide integrity; straight talking-listening; compassion; altruism; creative solution imagination; adherence to spirit of law of life; identifying/eliminating laws made by selfish interests; identifying evil masquerading as good; avoiding perpetuation of error; supporting enlightened pursuits: momentarily in perpetuity AMEN

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

Dear Jose,

Many of my days have been inspired by your
art with UB quotes. THANK YOU for generously
sharing your talent and vision with us.

Ellen Gaynor

.."..clear thinking, wise reasoning, logical judgment, sincere motivation, unselfish purpose, intelligent loyalty, experiential memory, disciplined character, and the unquestioning dedication of his personality to the doing of the will of the Father in Paradise." ..."..loving service, unselfish devotion, courageous loyalty, sincere fairness, enlightened honesty, undying hope, confiding trust, merciful ministry, unfailing goodness, forgiving tolerance, and enduring peace.." URANTIA.org

#2 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:33 PM

Dear Jose,

Many of my days have been inspired by your
art with UB quotes. THANK YOU for generously
sharing your talent and vision with us.

Ellen Gaynor

Ellen, I was just reflectivating on the same gratitude yesterday- that we have such an inspired celestial artisan in our midst showering our souls with beauty each day. Thank You Jose. I could never create these beautiful images and link them so completely to Urantia book wisdom, not in this life. Maybe after a 1000 years...

Bill Martin
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#3 Jose Alberto Wonsover

Jose Alberto Wonsover

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:33 PM

Thank you my friends... :P

A proverb said: A picture is worth a thousand words. And I think it's true.

For me is wonderful share with you. Share this pictures, share this feelings.The Urantia Book is a wonderful gift itself… The message is a gift, a love gift. Each quote is a beauty. And the message of The Urantia Book is inspiration for me every day.

I'm very happy can be share this wonderful experience with you.

Thanks a lot Bill, Thank you my dear friend Hellen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users