• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_U-rantian_*

Guest_U-rantian_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

Dear Seraphic Park

Hi U-rantian,

Believing in God....believing without seeing... IS doing "something", and something very big and meaningful.

I think you are attempting to place either quantitative or qualitative value accessments on faith, and I tell you no mortal on earth is qualified to pass any such judgements.

Blessed are the humble, for they shall inherit the earth

I haven't noticed faith coming with a point system in the UB :(
peace

If you prefer me to remain silent regarding your posts. I will do so.
I will wait and abide by your decision.

Thanks
U-rantian

#22 Guest_U-rantian_*

Guest_U-rantian_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:47 PM

Hello Bill

YOU JUST MUST HAVE FAITH, GOD WILL DO THE REST you just must have FAITH, GOD will do the rest.

Almost there but not quite. Were it true what you wrote, then the revelators would have simply written.
1.- P.556 - 13 11. The FAITH is ours; the consequences God's.
2.- P.1286 - 4 When man HAS FAITH, the Supreme reacts...
Acts, Action (to do something) is not the same as Faith. Acts, Action is a result, an effect, Faith is a cause.

Please think about it.
U-rantian

#23 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:58 AM

Muchas gracias mis amigos, los Agondonters: U-rantian, PHIL, Seraphic Park, 2-believe, Bill y todo!

Your sharing feeds me!

With immense gratitude,
Meredith

Thank you for making this discussion possible!

I can hardly wait to read you again!

#24 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:53 AM

Urantian,

I did think about it. Before I wrote the post.

Belief has attained the level of faith when it motivates life and shapes the mode of living.

Bill

P.S. The greatest agondontor in the history of this planet, Amadon, who "kept the faith" (and the shrub of edentia) from the times of the rebellion to the coming of the Material Son and Daughter, some 150 millenia later, was reknown all the way to Uversa, simply for his FAITH.

From Edentia up through Salvington and even on to Uversa, for seven long years the first inquiry of all subordinate celestial life regarding the Satania rebellion, ever and always, was: "What of Amadon of Urantia, does he still stand unmoved?"

Caligastia, with a maximum of brilliance and light, failed to sway a simple evolutionary child (decendent) of Andon and Fonta.

He became the human hero of the rebellion by simply "keeping the faith."
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#25 Guest_U-rantian_*

Guest_U-rantian_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:53 AM

Hello Bill

1.-

He became the human hero of the rebellion by simply "keeping the faith."

He had faith, indeed, but my point is/was what he did with it. Did he have just faith and waited to God do all or did he act because of his faith?
Is faith the same as action?

2.-

You may have thought about this.
When you quoted:Belief has attained the level of faith when it motivates life and shapes the mode of living.
and the relation to this
it left me free to say-
YOU JUST MUST HAVE FAITH, GOD WILL DO THE REST you just must have FAITH, GOD will do the rest.
but you are ignoring the acts of the faithers, therefore ignoring the nature of the Supreme.
That is why I have difficulty in agreeing with you.

Thanks
U-rantian

#26 Guest_mod2_*

Guest_mod2_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:13 PM

Mighty Messengers, Those High in Authority and Those without Name and Number are Trinitized Sons of Attainment. Is it necessary to be an agondonter to experience this trinitization? I don't believe so. I am eager to be corrected and/or enlightened.

#27 Guest_U-rantian_*

Guest_U-rantian_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2008 - 02:24 PM

Dear Mod2

Is it necessary to be an agondonter to experience this trinitization?

No, it is not.
I didn't mean that and the Papers don't say that either. The example was to highight that you have to have developed/achieved certain qualities to get status in the universe. There should be some conditions to be trinitized. There should be some conditions to be an Agondonter. Even if there is a relation between those two that wasn't mentioned and apologies if I implied that.

Read you soon
U-rantian

#28 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:06 PM

Oversimplification

TRUTH

"All You Need Is LOVE"

Bill

Faith will order your life and make you do things the right way, God's way because your faith will make you ask Him what He wants you to do.

Love makes all things new and makes life worth living each day as you arise is another glorious chance to become, to do right to be better...
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#29 PHIL

PHIL

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:<br />Music,Sports,Movies

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:40 AM

All together Now....Love,Love,LOVE.

[Bill wrote"All you need is Love"]

Dear Mod2

No, it is not.
I didn't mean that and the Papers don't say that either. The example was to highight that you have to have developed/achieved certain qualities to get status in the universe. There should be some conditions to be trinitized. There should be some conditions to be an Agondonter. Even if there is a relation between those two that wasn't mentioned and apologies if I implied that.

Read you soon
U-rantian

#30 Guest_U-rantian_*

Guest_U-rantian_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:55 PM

Hello Bill

TRUTH

"All You Need Is LOVE"

You are quite correct. All we, this planet, need is LOVE.

Jesus commanded P.1571 - 2 "I say to you: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who despitefully use you.

Will be courageous enough to even love our enemies?

Jesus my Lord, and my Master
U-rantian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users