• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:56 AM

How to add a PHOTO or AVATAR

1. Go to "My Controls" click on it
2. Under "Personal Profile" click on "Change personal photo"
3. Where it says "Upload an image from your computer" click on "Choose"
4. Browse and find the image or photo in your computer-- maximum width and height:150x150 pixels and maximum file size 150kb. Click on it.
5. Click on "Update photo"

admin

#2 Guest_Paul Kemp_*

Guest_Paul Kemp_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

How to add a PHOTO or AVATAR

1. Go to "My Controls" click on it
2. Under "Personal Profile" click on "Change personal photo"
3. Where it says "Upload an image from your computer" click on "Choose"
4. Browse and find the image or photo in your computer-- maximum width and height:150x150 pixels and maximum file size 150kb. Click on it.
5. Click on "Update photo"

admin

Hi, I am new on this forum, and I would like to offer to create unique avatars for anyone who would like to use one. If you use the same unique individual avatar on all your Urantia forms individuals visiting these sites will more quickly remember you by the avatar. If you are interested send me some photos quotes or ideas that inspire you and I will attempt to create an avatar signature from them. If there are already avatars that you would like to modify and personalize that are already in the public domain send the file to me along with your artistic idea of how you would like to personalize the existing file.

I will post some samples soon.

Paul

#3 Guest_Paul Kemp_*

Guest_Paul Kemp_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:30 AM

Hi, I am new on this forum, and I would like to offer to create unique avatars for anyone who would like to use one. If you use the same unique individual avatar on all your Urantia forms individuals visiting these sites will more quickly remember you by the avatar. If you are interested send me some photos quotes or ideas that inspire you and I will attempt to create an avatar signature from them. If there are already avatars that you would like to modify and personalize that are already in the public domain send the file to me along with your artistic idea of how you would like to personalize the existing file.

I will post some samples soon.

Paul

Here are some sample for Avatars for those who are interested. Where you see "Your Name" on these Avatars you can have your own information put in. Just send me the one you would like personalized and I will add the text, or graphics to the Avatar. If you have a gif file you would like to personalize than just send me the file as an e-mail attachment or imbed it in the body of the email.

[Admin: web links deleted.]

There are some samples attached as well.

Paul

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users