Dear adelfo and all,
In answer to your last post. This quote was mainly about the nature of religion. Morality was not the issue as far as I could see, but I now understand how you came to that conclusion.
I feel that new topic is in order, as old did not seem to have a lot of interest. This topic has been one of that which I have always needed to keep learning more.
1. Define who Thought Adjustors are?
2. Why do we read about them throught all of TUB?
3. Why so important to all mortals.
4. What different kind of are there and why?
5. Define you own.
6. Anthing that connects to any of the above?
p. 447, Part II The Local Universe, paper 40, sec. 6, The Faith Sons of God, par.1
The Mortal races stand as the representatives of the lowest order of intelligent and personal creation.
p. 448, par. 3-8
All evolutionary worlds of mortal habitation harbor these faith sons of God, sons of grace and mercy, mortal beings belonging to the divine family and accordingly called te sons of God. Urantia mortals are entitled to regard themselves as being the sons of God because:
1. You are sons of spiritual promise, faith sons; you have accepted the status of sonship. You believe in the reality of your sonship, and thus does your sonship with God become eternally real.
2. A Creator Son of God became one of you; he is your elder brother in fact; and if in spirit you become truly brothers of Christ, the victorious Michael, then in spirit must you also be sons of that Father which you have in common__even the Universal Father of us all.
3. You are sons because the spirit of a Son has been poured out upon you, has been freely and certainly bestowed upon all Urantia races. This spirit ever draws you toward the divine Son, who is its source, and toward the Paradise Father, who is the source of that divine Son.
4. Of his divine free-willness, the Universal Father has given you your creature personalities. You have been endowed with a measure of that divine spontaneity of freewill action which God shares with all who may become his sons.
5. There dwells within you a fragment of the Universal Father, and you are thus directly related to the divine Father of all the Sons of God.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users