#1 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:42 PM

Hi Team,

We seem to have lost some posts from around the end of October and first week of November.
My two contributions to Science&Cosmology: "Mapping pervaded space" on November 4 have disappeared.

Do we have a problem?
Nigel

#2 admin

admin

Poster

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 02:53 AM

Sorry about that, Nigel. We were moving the forum to another server this week and somehow we lost some recent posts and two new subscribers.
The good news is the transfer is finally completed.

admin

Hi Team,

We seem to have lost some posts from around the end of October and first week of November.
My two contributions to Science&Cosmology: "Mapping pervaded space" on November 4 have disappeared.

Do we have a problem?
Nigel

#3 Carolyn

Carolyn

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:43 AM

Thank you (thought I had lost my mind),

I just asked everyone on the forum this question you answered in proper place. I wrote a note to you yesterday when this "out of the cosmos" event occurred. As I was posting at the time, I thought I had destroyed the entire Urantia Forum. I have lost sleep over this...getting up in middle of night to check to see if we were back????

I am assuming that the posts lost are in cosmos permanently? There was a lot of good material there.

I guess the tech world, even when dealing with truth, beauty, and goodness isn't controlled by angels. Darn. I so hoped it was. :D

Love,

Carolyn 1/2 of jcl
"Knowledge is possessed only by sharing; it is safeguarded by wisdom and socialized by love."

#4 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:02 PM

Dear Admin,
This is one of the best forum formats I've seen on the web, so thank you for keeping the show on the road!
great work,
Nigel

#5 Carolyn

Carolyn

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:44 PM

Nigel is correct.

THANK YOU!

I think I undid all my questions on all topics I went seeking for answers to lost posts.:D

jcl
"Knowledge is possessed only by sharing; it is safeguarded by wisdom and socialized by love."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users