Unsubscibing

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

Hi admin and Mods.

May you, please unscribe me from this lovely forum.

Thank you and see you later.

Claude Martel.

(Sorry but i am like that)

Thank you again.

#2 admin

admin

Poster

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:21 PM

Subscribers are not required to participate in the discussions. People can visit this forum once a day, once a year or not at all.
We usually get back what we put out there in the world. How others treat us depends on how we treat them. And it is not so much the words we say as how we say them.

Claude's posting privileges have been suspended until the 1st of Sept, 2007. His active participation in the forum is admirable. At this time perhaps he could use a little rest.

admin

Hi admin and Mods.

May you, please unscribe me from this lovely forum.

Thank you and see you later.

Claude Martel.

(Sorry but i am like that)

Thank you again.

#3 RTA

RTA

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:18 AM

Your delicate handling of this forum member has been exemplary and honorable. I pray that this person finds a modicum of humility before he resumes posting here again.

#4 Pa'demnims

Pa'demnims

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:God, Urantia Book, yoga, philosophy of the psychological acitivity, ascention, natural medicine, Spanish, ecology.

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

Intelligent people have a hard time letting go of what they believe in. Especially when what they believe in is constructed from abstracts such as those in all areas of life including the religious and scientific and all the material that is available out there to any interested seeker. And then tp give all that up to concentrate on the meanings of the Urantia Book and then to withstand the dimension where tolerance and concessions and finally something like this and hopefully an effort will be made on Stars part to concentrate on this. Much can be learned but more can be missed. Why go to class without having studied the proper material.

#5 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:44 AM

Hi RTA,

You writte:

I pray that this person finds a modicum of humility before he resumes posting here again.

I understand wy you think like that but be carefull with outwardly. A part of me is compulsive and on internet it could look like i am not humble and yes i have some "normal" pride in me. I know sometime i am mosochist, auto destructive, discouraged etc.

And my attitude with women to is special. In the real life some time i receive someting in the face but when it is a cute woman it is ok for me. It is like hot pepper...it's stay for long..

cheer.

Claude. :P

#6 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

" on internet it could look like i am not humble and yes i have some "normal" pride in me. "

P.1223 - ?2 Pride is deceitful, intoxicating, and sin-breeding whether found in an individual, a group, a race, or a nation. It is literally true, "Pride goes before a fall."

Claude, please play fair with the other children here on this forum. We all entered this kingdom of light by faith and now must grow straight, true and strong leaving immaturity and self-assertion behind as we venture forth as faith-taught and truth-led children of the Most High on the ultimate adventure of time-finding God. We must needs respect, love and support one another and, above all, work together!

P.1590 - ?3 Jesus portrayed conquest by sacrifice, the sacrifice of pride and selfishness.
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#7 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:47 PM

" on internet it could look like i am not humble and yes i have some "normal" pride in me. "

P.1223 - ?2 Pride is deceitful, intoxicating, and sin-breeding whether found in an individual, a group, a race, or a nation. It is literally true, "Pride goes before a fall."
Claude, please play fair with the other children here on this forum. We all entered this kingdom of light by faith and now must grow straight, true and strong leaving immaturity and self-assertion behind as we venture forth as faith-taught and truth-led children of the Most High on the ultimate adventure of time-finding God. We must needs respect, love and support one another and, above all, work together!

P.1590 - ?3 Jesus portrayed conquest by sacrifice, the sacrifice of pride and selfishness.

Hi Bill,

Please don't begin a battle. You know what the UB say about knowledge. It produce pride. It is "normal". We have all an ego. Smaller it is, best it is. Because we have then more power to do the work we have to do...i don't remember where are the quotes. :P

What do you mean by play fair? We need faith, courage and humor. Humor.

Let's try to have pleasure to be here at the same time that we learn something.

star.

#8 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:42 PM

Claude,

I personally believe knowledge is highly overrated... our ego interferes with reality perception. I have very little personal investment in being right or wrong. If you can show me in the Urantia Book where i am mistaken, i will be thankful, for i will have learned something more and corrected error.

I love you and wish you to share in the celebration of sharing the revelation that this forum is about. it is for the study of the UrantiaPapers. If you make declarations of truth, you MUST be willing and able to support them through reference to the Urantia Book or personal experience.

Anarchy has no place in a polite society of Truth seekers and kingdom builders. From watching your posts over the last summer, it seems to me you have an unhealthy fascination with subjects such as the Teaching Mission and other unexplainable phenomenae. You know where to go if you care to discuss these matters. This is not the place.

Finally, i agree, we should be of good cheer, love one another and be thankful for everything that leads us to God.
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#9 admin

admin

Poster

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:58 PM

Claude/Salvington/Star is no longer with us. He was an active member of this forum. He initiated many stimulating discussions. However, he continued to disregard some forum rules and for that reason his account has been deleted. Most of his posts are fine and remain here.

It has been our intention to be as inclusive as possible, but the forum consists of many different personalities. A confrontational style may be okay with some but not all. Why go to a forum where there is strife? The exchange of differing points of view is healthy. We also have a few rules.

admin

Claude,

I personally believe knowledge is highly overrated... our ego interferes with reality perception. I have very little personal investment in being right or wrong. If you can show me in the Urantia Book where i am mistaken, i will be thankful, for i will have learned something more and corrected error.

I love you and wish you to share in the celebration of sharing the revelation that this forum is about. it is for the study of the UrantiaPapers. If you make declarations of truth, you MUST be willing and able to support them through reference to the Urantia Book or personal experience.

Anarchy has no place in a polite society of Truth seekers and kingdom builders. From watching your posts over the last summer, it seems to me you have an unhealthy fascination with subjects such as the Teaching Mission and other unexplainable phenomenae. You know where to go if you care to discuss these matters. This is not the place.
Finally, i agree, we should be of good cheer, love one another and be thankful for everything that leads us to God.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users