The secret of true Love.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:16 PM

There is the answer for why we have love.

P.39 - ?7 When I observe the Creator Sons and their subordinate administrators struggling so valiantly with the manifold difficulties of time inherent in the evolution of the universes of space, I discover that I bear these lesser rulers of the universes a great and profound affection. After all, I think we all, including the mortals of the realms, love the Universal Father and all other beings, divine or human, because we discern that these personalities truly love us. The experience of loving is very much a direct response to the experience of being loved. Knowing

Do we discern that we are loved ? :rolleyes:

Around sixteen years ago i have follow a hermeneutic course and in the course book about how to animate a studyng group it was said that it was very important that the animator was LIVING forgiveness. I have began to be more indulgent with myself, to learn to forgive myself, a way to live.
Like respiration. We love others in the same quality that we love ourself. And we can sincerely love ourself because we discern that The Father love us.

Peace.

Claude Martel.

#2 Jorge Castillo

Jorge Castillo

Poster

• UAI members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Translation

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

Thanks for sharing, Claude.
The physical presence of the Infinite is the reality of the material universe. p. 64

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users