My message for Gaetan Charland and QUA.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:39 PM

Hello Gaetan and everyone.

I ask to every Urantia Book reader that i have meet since the first one (Pierre Routhier) to not feel gueilty? for anything for my frustration at those moments. Me i know why it was like that. It is because of my past life. You are not responsable for those "accidents". It is the story of my life.
To heal from a big hurt(at 19 years old) i was needing to lived those events.
Someone said to me that when we feared something, it is bringing it to us. I don't know how many here have lived an excomunication at the age of 19? but me have lived it and i was near to dead in my case. It is very long for me to heal of that. I am fragile with all kind of group.

Thank you.

Thank you.

#2 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:05 PM

I ask to every Urantia Book reader that i have meet since the first one (Pierre Routhier) to not feel gueilty? for anything for my frustration at those moments. Me i know why it was like that. It is because of my past life. You are not responsable for those "accidents". It is the story of my life.
Someone said to me that when we feared something, it is bringing it to us. I don't know how many here have lived an excomunication at the age of 19? but me have lived it and i was near to dead in my case. It is very long for me to heal of that. I am fragile with all kind of group.

Thank you.

Thank you.

If i was "rejected by a group" (Not the same kind of my parents) it is a lot because i have thought that my mother have rejected me at 3 1/2 years old. I think that was the begening of all the suite.

#3 EllenRG

EllenRG

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location:U.S. Pacific Northwest, Urantia, Nebadon, Orvonton,
  • Interests:BE Fatherly loving to each and all ! Getting our FACTS straight; Planetary wide integrity; straight talking-listening; compassion; altruism; creative solution imagination; adherence to spirit of law of life; identifying/eliminating laws made by selfish interests; identifying evil masquerading as good; avoiding perpetuation of error; supporting enlightened pursuits: momentarily in perpetuity AMEN

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:05 PM

I *HEAR* YOU! Claude!

I remember being "excommunicated" when I was 19, TOO!

It was devastating at the time, for a while, then I knew
that everything is all right, with God, anyhow.

It took me a long time to recover, actually, I think about
20 years, before I learned to feel comfortable around people
because I was exceedingly shy and didn't realize yet that
I needed to stop REacting to people, and instead ACT.

I don't need reassurance anymore except when collaborating
with people on our task at hand. Then I need to know if they
want to make alterations to our project, not whether they
"LIKE'' me, or not. I also "am fragile" in a group but am
learning to at least stick up for Principles among them.

i HOPE you know you are not alone, Claude. Life isn't easy but
it can be very very funny and I mean hilarious, and worth it!

Ellen

Thank you.

Thank you.

.."..clear thinking, wise reasoning, logical judgment, sincere motivation, unselfish purpose, intelligent loyalty, experiential memory, disciplined character, and the unquestioning dedication of his personality to the doing of the will of the Father in Paradise." ..."..loving service, unselfish devotion, courageous loyalty, sincere fairness, enlightened honesty, undying hope, confiding trust, merciful ministry, unfailing goodness, forgiving tolerance, and enduring peace.." URANTIA.org

#4 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

I *HEAR* YOU! Claude!

I remember being "excommunicated" when I was 19, TOO!

It was devastating at the time, for a while, then I knew
that everything is all right, with God, anyhow.

It took me a long time to recover, actually, I think about
20 years, before I learned to feel comfortable around people
because I was exceedingly shy and didn't realize yet that
I needed to stop REacting to people, and instead ACT.

I don't need reassurance anymore except when collaborating
with people on our task at hand. Then I need to know if they
want to make alterations to our project, not whether they
"LIKE'' me, or not. I also "am fragile" in a group but am
learning to at least stick up for Principles among them.

i HOPE you know you are not alone, Claude. Life isn't easy but
it can be very very funny and I mean hilarious, and worth it!

Ellen

Thak you for your sharing, Ellen. I think that we are a little the same you and me but surrely not exactly the same. I was suicidare three months and all the pain it gived to my family...big suffering.

Lov

#5 EllenRG

EllenRG

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Location:U.S. Pacific Northwest, Urantia, Nebadon, Orvonton,
  • Interests:BE Fatherly loving to each and all ! Getting our FACTS straight; Planetary wide integrity; straight talking-listening; compassion; altruism; creative solution imagination; adherence to spirit of law of life; identifying/eliminating laws made by selfish interests; identifying evil masquerading as good; avoiding perpetuation of error; supporting enlightened pursuits: momentarily in perpetuity AMEN

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

Claude,
Someone I know and love very much went through that, too.
We all were very upset and worried, but the person recovered,
went into a treatment center, came out with some assistance,
and is now well on the way to a very good life, working at a
fun job, living in a nice place, just bought a good car.

The person became VERY DEDICATED TO the "12 Step Program"
going to meetings, volunteering for regular tasks like making the
coffee, providing the newsletters, opening and closing the room.

This has been a process going over about 5 years, from devasting
horrendous frightening disasterous behavior to quite the amazing
change and improvement and FULL opportunity for survival.

I hope you find a non-judgemental group like that person did,
WHERE people learn to BE A FRIEND.
Ellen

Thak you for your sharing, Ellen. I think that we are a little the same you and me but surrely not exactly the same. I was suicidare three months and all the pain it gived to my family...big suffering.

Lov

.."..clear thinking, wise reasoning, logical judgment, sincere motivation, unselfish purpose, intelligent loyalty, experiential memory, disciplined character, and the unquestioning dedication of his personality to the doing of the will of the Father in Paradise." ..."..loving service, unselfish devotion, courageous loyalty, sincere fairness, enlightened honesty, undying hope, confiding trust, merciful ministry, unfailing goodness, forgiving tolerance, and enduring peace.." URANTIA.org

#6 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:11 PM

Dear Star,

I was shy my whole life and until my friend, Tonia Baney, made me get up and give a plenary address at a UAI conference. If you feel love to others in the group, you need not feel self -conscious. Guilt for past indiscretions and sin is washed away because God has forgiven you before you even ask, before you forgive yourself. The book says:

P.1739 - ?3 Do not become discouraged by the discovery that you are human. Human nature may tend toward evil, but it is not inherently sinful. Be not downcast by your failure wholly to forget some of your regrettable experiences. The mistakes which you fail to forget in time will be forgotten in eternity. Lighten your burdens of soul by speedily acquiring a long-distance view of your destiny, a universe expansion of your career.

"THE YOUNG MAN WHO WAS AFRAID" on page 1437 is full of lovely inspiration for those caught up in anxiety and apprehension. this youth, Fortune, was born anew by his talk with the Master and his focus on fear and self-doubt was replaced by an all-consuming love of his fellows. He went on to become an associate of TITUS in the uplifting of the early christian believers in Crete.
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#7 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:11 PM

Dear Star,

I was shy my whole life and until my friend, Tonia Baney, made me get up and give a plenary address at a UAI conference. If you feel love to others in the group, you need not feel self -conscious. Guilt for past indiscretions and sin is washed away because God has forgiven you before you even ask, before you forgive yourself. The book says:

P.1739 - ?3 Do not become discouraged by the discovery that you are human. Human nature may tend toward evil, but it is not inherently sinful. Be not downcast by your failure wholly to forget some of your regrettable experiences. The mistakes which you fail to forget in time will be forgotten in eternity. Lighten your burdens of soul by speedily acquiring a long-distance view of your destiny, a universe expansion of your career.

"THE YOUNG MAN WHO WAS AFRAID" on page 1437 is full of lovely inspiration for those caught up in anxiety and apprehension. this youth, Fortune, was born anew by his talk with the Master and his focus on fear and self-doubt was replaced by an all-consuming love of his fellows. He went on to become an associate of TITUS in the uplifting of the early christian believers in Crete.

Thanks a lot dear brother Bill for yours words. It seem like you have a good knowledge of the Papers.
"Lighten your burdens of soul by speedily acquiring a long-distance view of your destiny, a universe expansion of your career."
It is what i am doing.

Ellen, we can only work on the -here and now- and if in this life in the flesh we can't be healed of many of those past hurts, we 'll healed of them later on Mansion World... :rolleyes:

Almost the entire experience of mansion world number one pertains to deficiency ministry. Survivors arriving on this first of the detention spheres present so many and such varied defects of creature character and deficiencies of mortal experience that the major activities of the realm are occupied with the correction and cure of these manifold legacies of the life in the flesh on the material evolutionary worlds of time and space.

Paper 47 p.533:6

Claude Martel.

#8 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:55 PM

Thank you again Ellen and Bill.

Ellen, It is not a lot of people that have lived an excommunication at 19 years old.

Possibly we have a very experimented Ajustor? :rolleyes:

God bless you!

Claude Martel.

Thanks a lot dear brother Bill for yours words. It seem like you have a good knowledge of the Papers.
"Lighten your burdens of soul by speedily acquiring a long-distance view of your destiny, a universe expansion of your career."
It is what i am doing.

Ellen, we can only work on the -here and now- and if in this life in the flesh we can't be healed of many of those past hurts, we 'll healed of them later on Mansion World... ;)

Paper 47 p.533:6

Claude Martel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users