4 replies to this topic

#1 Yourantiaman

Yourantiaman

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:20 AM

As a long time seeker of truth and knowledge i for the second time in my life seemingly has stumble upon the paradox of why The urantia Book does not contain any information about Bahá'u'lláh and The Baha'i Concepts.
There seem to be so much similarity and coordinated concepts of truth that it look very peculiar that TUB do not even mention the Baha'i view and Bahá'u'lláh if he is as said a divine messenger and the latest..

It really puzzle me.

Can anyone enlighten me on this issue...?

#2 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

I cannot speak for the authors of the Urantia Book, I can only speculate.  More than likely they did not include information about Bahá'u'lláh and The Baha'i concepts for the same reason they did not include information about Joseph Smith and Mormonism.  

#3 Daniel Foster

Daniel Foster

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:God. Music engineering, theory, and jazz. Astro/quantum physics and chemistry. Cosmology. Poetry. <br /><br />purpose: realigning myself again for the real world and the workforce.

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

There's a small train ride from the Foundation to a Bahai temple. It was a very peaceful quiet place to commune with the Father.
~Li'l Bro Dan'l

#4 UBstudent100

UBstudent100

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

This is something I am interested in, too.  There is so much consonance between the teachings.  I'd like to discuss their comparisons and contrasts with anyone else who is interested.  My family has a strong Baha'i background, but I am more familiar with UB teachings.  Love to connect with anyone who is interested in this topic.

-Sia

#5 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

Hey Guys!

This Forum is still open to members, but we will eventually move to the new site. It opened today!

This site will be archived before long, but still be available to read, study, copy.

You are welcome to post here but hope you'll explore our new digs, sign in and post.

http://urantia-association.org/forums/

PS. This thread was also explored on UBRON forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users