#21 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Nelson G on 07 March 2013 ..the mind of an expanding conciousness observes this phenomena as a whole and perfectly related cycle - a 5th dimension: an advanced form of observation

I think Nelson that the full cycle of a mind at the peak of its expansion, would be seven dimensions, no?

"...The nearer consciousness approaches the awareness of seven cosmic dimensions, the more does the concept of potential space approach ultimacy. But the space potential is truly ultimate only on the absolute level." 130:7.6

Alina

Edited by Alina, 08 March 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#22 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Nelson, maybe you refer fifth phase levels of Reality of the Universe?

Coabsolute or Fifth-Phase Association

(1167.2) 106:5.1 The Ultimate is the apex of transcendental reality even as the Supreme is the capstone of evolutionary-experiential reality. And the actual emergence of these two experiential Deities lays the foundation for the second experiential Trinity. This is the Trinity Absolute, the union of God the Supreme, God the Ultimate, and the unrevealed Consummator of Universe Destiny. And this Trinity has theoretical capacity to activate the Absolutes of potentiality — Deity, Universal, and Unqualified. But the completed formation of this Trinity Absolute could take place only after the completed evolution of the entire master universe, from Havona to the fourth and outermost space level.

Edited by Alina, 08 March 2013 - 06:04 PM.

#23 Nelson G

Nelson G

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Pianos fast cars and airplanes.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Alina, you always give so much to think about, you are so gracious.
I had intended to describe a dimension beyond the typical four that we can so easily relate to.
In doing so I find it inevitable that the seven levels of Diety function should become part of the discussion.
I believe that the Supreme encompases the evolutionary finite and using my mind to attempt to probe beyond is difficult if not impossible.
It is easier to imagine the Finaliter path than to invision the Ultimate.
As the experiental Trinity is not yet complete and the Ultimate involves Absonite type of beings, how can we describe demensions that exist within this relm or beyond the Supreme?
Possibly it should remain a mental exercise.
Life often gives us our greatest gifts brilliantly disguised as our worst nightmares.

#24 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

:D Nelson's okay, I just thought maybe you were thinking that fifth phase of universe reality, Thinking ... we understand something, only in theory, as a mental exercise.

Alina

#25 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

Imho, living mortal life is one big practice ground for mastering Patience and thinking, especially because we can't go nowhere until we are called.

Patience, more patience and some more patience.
When I become impatience i take a deep breath (actualy several deep breaths :) ) and calm my body. And then always it comes to my mind word: Patience
Peace be upon you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users