• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Studying the cosmotheosophy (the cosmology, theology, and philosophy) taught by the Urantia Book.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

2:5.10 God is love, but love is not God.

#22 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

2:5.10 God is love, but love is not God.

And...not... of course.

(40.2) 2:5.10 But the love of God is an intelligent and farseeing parental affection. The divine love functions in unified association with divine wisdom and all other infinite characteristics of the perfect nature of the Universal Father. God is love, but love is not God. The greatest manifestation of the divine love for mortal beings is observed in the bestowal of the Thought Adjusters, but your greatest revelation of the Father’s love is seen in the bestowal life of his Son Michael as he lived on earth the ideal spiritual life. It is the indwelling Adjuster who individualizes the love of God to each human soul.

(40.3) 2:5.11 At times I am almost pained to be compelled to portray the divine affection of the heavenly Father for his universe children by the employment of the human word symbol love. This term, even though it does connote man’s highest concept of the mortal relations of respect and devotion, is so frequently designative of so much of human relationship that is wholly ignoble and utterly unfit to be known by any word which is also used to indicate the matchless affection of the living God for his universe creatures! How unfortunate that I cannot make use of some supernal and exclusive term which would convey to the mind of man the true nature and exquisitely beautiful significance of the divine affection of the Paradise Father.

(40.4) 2:5.12 When man loses sight of the love of a personal God, the kingdom of God becomes merely the kingdom of good. Notwithstanding the infinite unity of the divine nature, love is the dominant characteristic of all God’s personal dealings with his creatures

#23 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

(648.3) 56:10.20 To finite man truth, beauty, and goodness embrace the full revelation of divinity reality. As this love-comprehension of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, there are yielded the fruits of divinity: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual joy, and cosmic wisdom. The advanced mortals on a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe — and they know that God is love.

(648.4) 56:10.21 Love is the desire to do good to others.

#24 Raymond

Raymond

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Golf, Cooking.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

(648.3) 56:10.20 To finite man truth, beauty, and goodness embrace the full revelation of divinity reality. As this love-comprehension of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, there are yielded the fruits of divinity: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual joy, and cosmic wisdom. The advanced mortals on a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe — and they know that God is love.

"Love comprehension of Deity" is quite different than one-on-one love relation with God, the personalization of Deity, that we can have a relationship with. Now the door is open for what is our Deity-likeness and how do we interpret this "love comprehension of Deity?"

#25 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Studying the cosmotheosophy (the cosmology, theology, and philosophy) taught by the Urantia Book.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

God is love.
Love is the desire to do good to others.

But God is not the desire to do good to others -
Because love is not God.

What is God?
God is God.

What is love?
God is love.

Is love God?
No.

Is God love?
Yes.

Edited by Absonite, 09 March 2013 - 08:07 AM.

#26 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, sustainable agriculture/micro-farming, history, philosophy, behavioral psych, economics (quit laughing), the blues, learning from children.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

I expect you, now, to contribute to the poetry thread Absonite !! :rolleyes:

But cannot God be found and known by and through love? And how about T,G, and B? Do these "reveal" God to mortals? God is the source of all that is real so all reality reveals Him to all beings. God is not that which reveals Him or expresses Him. He is the ALL. But to us here, He is that which is within. Reality should lead us to Him within. If we had but the ear to hear and the vision to see....Reality.
Peace be upon you."

#27 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

The reasoning of the phrase:
God is love, but love is not God

is crucial to get, because it also applies to the phrase
God is all, but all is not God

Making a mistake with the reasoning of one of those two phrases almost always indicates that one has a high probability to make a mistake with the reasoning of the other. Concluding that love is God (and likewise concluding that all is God) can seem to be innocuous. However, the result from that making that subtle mistake are akin to a small snowball starting to roll down the top of a snowy hill.

After all: it's just a little snowball...
But by the time it gets to the bottom, it's an avalanche.

So yes, Bradly, God can be found and known through love. Love reveals God.
Since love reveals God, and since God is love, then God is indeed that (love) which reveals, or expresses, Him.

However, care must be taken not to take that last rolling-off-the-edge-of-the-hill step with the snowball by flipping around the statement and proclaiming that love is God (which is basically saying that love and God are terms that reference the same meaning). So that (love) which reveals, or expresses, God is not God.

(And, yes, this is indeed an authentic conundrum with regard to certain entities like the Michaels, et. al.)

It's a very subtle point - with a profound results from missing it.

Edited by Absonite, 09 March 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#28 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Hiking, Soccer, Movies, Games,

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

(2096.5) 196:3.29 Religious insight possesses the power of turning defeat into higher desires and new determinations. Love is the highest motivation which man may utilize in his universe ascent. But love, divested of truth, beauty, and goodness, is only a sentiment, a philosophic distortion, a psychic illusion, a spiritual deception.

IMO I would fall into the category of experiencing Love as a Philosophic distortion and a psychic illusion.

Edited by -Scott-, 09 March 2013 - 11:32 AM.

If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#29 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, sustainable agriculture/micro-farming, history, philosophy, behavioral psych, economics (quit laughing), the blues, learning from children.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

The right partner and/or children as a focus of more intimate love and without the serving of self is all you need to glimpse the other, deeper aspects I suspect. Keep swimming there fellow tadpole. As you know, progress in Spirit is coordinated or dependent upon the ascension of the love ladder as taught in the Golden Rule. It's not an easy thing to verbalize even when strongly felt IMO. Words can never contain nor reveal love. We will all learn much more than we can know here. Your humility is becoming, but I wonder......hope you feel the warmth and glow to come....and sooner rather than later. But your smile makes me confident for us all.
Peace be upon you."

#30 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

The right partner and/or children as a focus of more intimate love and without the serving of self is all you need to glimpse the other, deeper aspects I suspect. Keep swimming there fellow tadpole. As you know, progress in Spirit is coordinated or dependent upon the ascension of the love ladder as taught in the Golden Rule. It's not an easy thing to verbalize even when strongly felt IMO. Words can never contain nor reveal love. We will all learn much more than we can know here. Your humility is becoming, but I wonder......hope you feel the warmth and glow to come....and sooner rather than later. But your smile makes me confident for us all.

Thanks Van, I mean there people that I feel my own concept of "love" for but I don't think that many human beings are actually experiencing love. IMO its a very small portion. Jesus came to our world to lead people to Love. IMO its the highest level of meaning.

(1651.3) 147:4.9 “6. The spiritual level. And then last, but greatest of all, we attain the level of spirit insight and spiritual interpretation which impels us to recognize in this rule of life the divine command to treat all men as we conceive God would treat them. That is the universe ideal of human relationships. And this is your attitude toward all such problems when your supreme desire is ever to do the Father’s will. I would, therefore, that you should do to all men that which you know I would do to them in like circumstances.”

(1675.4) 149:6.3 “The ‘fear of the Lord’ has had different meanings in the successive ages, coming up from fear, through anguish and dread, to awe and reverence. And now from reverence I would lead you up, through recognition, realization, and appreciation, to love. When man recognizes only the works of God, he is led to fear the Supreme; but when man begins to understand and experience the personality and character of the living God, he is led increasingly to love such a good and perfect, universal and eternal Father. And it is just this changing of the relation of man to God that constitutes the mission of the Son of Man on earth.

IMO Love is only experienced on the Spiritual level of living and that this is the level of living that Jesus came to take us to. So I really don't believe that what people call "love" is anything at all what the authors of the u.b mean as Love. IMO the application of the golden rule at the lower levels is not really true love. So when I say I don't love people, that doesn't mean there are people I wouldn't give my life for, its just that I don't feel that I experience true love as the urantia book seems to mean it.

Edited by -Scott-, 09 March 2013 - 01:08 PM.

If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#31 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Hello!

According to my understanding, the concepts,sometimes, there are not dimensioned, then again distortion.One thing is LOVE, in big letters, that is all the love of God and the other is love, as commonly used word. Nobody can experience the Love of God in its entirety. but we can love and be loved.In every face, in every expression, every tree, every flower ... in every animal, in everything we see, there is a fragment of the Father's love. so we feel love for such, for example.

For me can reconcile both concepts, is relative depending on how we think about love,
God is LOVE and Love is God but in its highest form, the Truth, Beauty, Goodness of the Father, is our Golden Rule and we know that three are one, LOVE.
Now. if I move to my little world, fragments of that great LOVE, and try to find love in all, I can, I have the right to say that love is God in my experience, such as the Thought Adjusters.
Do not forget that love, we live in many ways.
Being loyal is an act of love, as it is being or trying to be fair, good, merciful, the list is long.
Be seekers of Truth or seekers of God is an act of love.

Why God is Unity? I would answer, no doubt:
- Because is Love

Why we seek to other people, friends, family, children...
- Because it's love that ultimately makes us happy. :)

(38.4) 2:4.4 Mercy is the natural and inevitable offspring of goodness and love. The good nature of a loving Father could not possibly withhold the wise ministry of mercy to each member of every group of his universe children. Eternal justice and divine mercy together constitute what in human experience would be called fairness.

(43.5) 2:7.12 Truth is coherent, beauty attractive, goodness stabilizing. And when these values of that which is real are co-ordinated in personality experience, the result is a high order of love conditioned by wisdom and qualified by loyalty. The real purpose of all universe education is to effect the better co-ordination of the isolated child of the worlds with the larger realities of his expanding experience. Reality is finite on the human level, infinite and eternal on the higher and divine levels.

Thanks all!!!
Love :)

Alina

Edited by Alina, 09 March 2013 - 02:57 PM.

#32 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Well, Alina - thank you for admitting that.
Now I know for sure why what you write make next to no sense to me - and vice versa.

#33 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

"Love comprehension of Deity" is quite different than one-on-one love relation with God, the personalization of Deity, that we can have a relationship with. Now the door is open for what is our Deity-likeness and how do we interpret this "love comprehension of Deity?"

Thank You Raymond, that's what I mean!

I added two quotes:

(1950.5) 180:5.10 Love, unselfishness, must undergo a constant and living readaptative interpretation of relationships in accordance with the leading of the Spirit of Truth. Love must thereby grasp the ever-changing and enlarging concepts of the highest cosmic good of the individual who is loved. And then love goes on to strike this same attitude concerning all other individuals who could possibly be influenced by the growing and living relationship of one spirit-led mortal’s love for other citizens of the universe. And this entire living adaptation of love must be effected in the light of both the environment of present evil and the eternal goal of the perfection of divine destiny.

(1950.6) 180:5.11 And so must we clearly recognize that neither the golden rule nor the teaching of nonresistance can ever be properly understood as dogmas or precepts. They can only be comprehended by living them, by realizing their meanings in the living interpretation of the Spirit of Truth, who directs the loving contact of one human being with another.

Greetings,

Alina

Edited by Alina, 09 March 2013 - 06:04 PM.

#34 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

And Jesus came to reveal and lead us to Love. IMO most human beings in his day and likewise our day are not experiencing it, no matter how our partners and lovers make us feel with all those amazings feelings, love is way above the level of feelings even though feelings will still be involved with love. Love is so far beyond what humans have called "love". Love is the highest plane of living. I am not saying people here like me are not experiencing it, but there is a good chance most of us are not IMO.

1675.4) 149:6.3 “ And now from reverence I would lead you up, through recognition, realization, and appreciation, to love.

God is love and to experience something that we could call love we have to go way up, to something that is relatable to God himself. Even though Love is not God, God is Love therefore whatever love really is it is god-like or diety-like, IMO its safe to assume most human beings have never loved. Love only comes from spiritual insight.

1651.3) 147:4.9 “6. The spiritual level. And then last, but greatest of all, we attain the level of spirit insight and spiritual interpretation which impels us to recognize in this rule of life the divine command to treat all men as we conceive God would treat them. That is the universe ideal of human relationships. And this is your attitude toward all such problems when your supreme desire is ever to do the Father’s will. I would, therefore, that you should do to all men that which you know I would do to them in like circumstances.”

We can only experience "spiritual insight" by developing the 3rd cosmic intuition. There is no other way around it and when we attain the level of spirit insight we can finally actually live out the golden rule to the highest level which is LOVE. To treat others as God would treat them is to love another human being.

(2084.5) 195:10.5 In winning souls for the Master, it is not the first mile of compulsion, duty, or convention that will transform man and his world, but rather the second mile of free service and liberty-loving devotion that betokens the Jesusonian reaching forth to grasp his brother in love and sweep him on under spiritual guidance toward the higher and divine goal of mortal existence. Christianity even now willingly goes the first mile, but mankind languishes and stumbles along in moral darkness because there are so few genuine second-milers — so few professed followers of Jesus who really live and love as he taught his disciples to live and love and serve.

There are few professed followers who LIVE and LOVE. Ie Most of the human population is not really living and not really in love. IMO the only way to "really live" and love is to develop/cultivate these cosmic intuitions. Spirit insight only can come about when we utilize the 3rd cosmic intuition.

(192.5) 16:6.9 These scientific, moral, and spiritual insights, these cosmic responses, are innate in the cosmic mind, which endows all will creatures. The experience of living never fails to develop these three cosmic intuitions; they are constitutive in the self-consciousness of reflective thinking. But it is sad to record that so few persons on Urantia take delight in cultivating these qualities of courageous and independent cosmic thinking.

What is interesting about this paragraph is that the authors do not say that "Living never fails to develop these cosmic intuitions". They say "the experience of living". IMO "the experience of living" = "those who really live". In the authors eyes I don't believe we are actually living unless we are loving. IMO we are just living like an animal when we fail to develop/cultivate these intuitions.

(193.4) 16:7.5 When man fails to discriminate the ends of his mortal striving, he finds himself functioning on the animal level of existence. He has failed to avail himself of the superior advantages of that material acumen, moral discrimination, and spiritual insight which are an integral part of his cosmic-mind endowment as a personal being.

The authors don't say a man is "living on the animal level of existence". They seem to choose their words very carefully. IMO in their eyes we are not "really living" or "having the experience of living" when we fail to cultivate/develop these cosmic intuitions.

Edited by -Scott-, 09 March 2013 - 10:40 PM.

#35 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

... Love is the highest plane of living ...

As a scientist, I like to tease things apart to see how they work, and how they inter-relate; especially when considering the four absolutely distinct domains of qualified reality.

Remember those "three kinds of light: material light, intellectual insight, and spirit luminosity" (9.10, 0:6.8). Think how each type of light serves as currency in the economy of its domain. In this sense, is love literally the currency of the personal domain?

Nigel

#36 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

Remember those "three kinds of light: material light, intellectual insight, and spirit luminosity" (9.10, 0:6.8). Think how each type of light serves as currency in the economy of its domain. In this sense, is love literally the currency of the personal domain?

Nigel

IMO once we begin to experience true love from spirit insight it will reach down and fill the entire inner temple within or the mindal heart/personal domain. So I suppose it would be like currency to the personal domain, and that personal domain IMO would include all three of those metaphorical lights. I can't imagine a human being even having a true religious experience while being completely devoid of love inside, IMO that experience would probably be non-personal and more like a mystic meditation, which is probably where the majority of human beings find themselves. I wouldn't say that love is the only currency for the personal domain, but I don't think that personal domain is really activated without love. IMO true intellectual insight and material light/logic acumen is activated only with a full heart that is filled with love.

1 - (1:6.5) Some degree of moral affinity and spiritual harmony is essential to friendship between two persons; a loving personality can hardly reveal himself to a loveless person. Even to approach the knowing of a divine personality, all of man's personality endowments must be wholly consecrated to the effort; halfhearted, partial devotion will be unavailing.

"Halfhearted,partial devotion is unavailing" IMO if we are not experiencing love in the way the authors mean it I don't think its possible to experience a loving being like God because we will just be halfhearted. I don't think much of his ministry will reach us if we don't at least create that initial bridge of a full heart.

Even the apostles questioned their own hearts and they were probably right and not being to hard themselves or modest but being honest.

177:3.2.It was about midafternoon when Nathaniel made his speech on "Supreme Desire" to about half a dozen of the apostles and as many disciples, the ending of which was: "What is wrong with most of us is that we are only halfhearted. We fail to love the Master as he loves us. If we had all wanted to go with him as much as John Mark did, he would surely have taken us all. We stood by while the lad approached the Master and offered him the basket, but when the Master took hold of it, the lad would not let go. And so the Master left us here while he went off to the hills with basket, boy, and all."

Also I think the authors use the word Heart to describe this inner mindal temple within. Obviously they are talking about the Thought Adjuster in these paragraphs below.

- (1:7.6) The higher concepts of universe personality imply: identity, self-consciousness, self-will, and possibility for self-revelation. And these characteristics further imply fellowship with other and equal personalities, such as exists in the personality associations of the Paradise Deities. And the absolute unity of these associations is so perfect that divinity becomes known by indivisibility, by oneness. "The Lord God is one." Indivisibility of personality does not interfere with God's bestowing his spirit to live in the hearts of mortal men. Indivisibility of a human father's personality does not prevent the reproduction of mortal sons and daughters.

- (1:1.3) When you have once become truly God-conscious, after you really discover the majestic Creator and begin to experience the realization of the indwelling presence of the divine controller, then, in accordance with your enlightenment and in accordance with the manner and method by which the divine Sons reveal God, you will find a name for the Universal Father which will be adequately expressive of your concept of the First Great Source and Center. And so, on different worlds and in various universes, the Creator becomes known by numerous appellations, in spirit of relationship all meaning the same but, in words and symbols, each name standing for the degree, the depth, of his enthronement in the hearts of his creatures of any given realm.

4 - (3:1.9) The everywhere-present spirit of the Universal Father is co-ordinated with the function of the universal spirit presence of the Eternal Son and the everlasting divine potential of the Deity Absolute. But neither the spiritual activity of the Eternal Son and his Paradise Sons nor the mind bestowals of the Infinite Spirit seem to exclude the direct action of the Thought Adjusters, the indwelling fragments of God, in the hearts of his creature children.

9 - (118:10.17) The kingdom of God is in the hearts of men, and when this kingdom becomes actual in the heart of every individual on a world, then God's rule has become actual on that planet; and this is the attained sovereignty of the Supreme Being.

Edited by -Scott-, 10 March 2013 - 02:35 AM.

#37 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Hi all!

That's good Scott! :)

In my opinion, Sure it's love! The material light, intellectual insight, and spirit luminosity.
So if the gears work consistently, our potential become current.Just as the universe works, we should also work,systematically. Is this not seek unity within ourselves. trying to find the balance?
Whoever does so, I think it's for the love to God, to do His Will, which according to UB. is trying to seem
more... and more ... Him. While we are. giving of that love to others.

Therefore, working with these three keys in us means, for me, being like unity within ourselves, because the Father is Unity.

(637.1) 56:0.1 GOD is unity. Deity is universally co-ordinated. The universe of universes is one vast integrated mechanism which is absolutely controlled by one infinite mind. The physical, intellectual, and spiritual domains of universal creation are divinely correlated. The perfect and imperfect are truly interrelated, and therefore may the finite evolutionary creature ascend to Paradise in obedience to the Universal Father’s mandate: “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect.”

(637.2) 56:0.2 The diverse levels of creation are all unified in the plans and administration of the Architects of the Master Universe. To the circumscribed minds of time-space mortals the universe may present many problems and situations which apparently portray disharmony and indicate absence of effective co-ordination; but those of us who are able to observe wider stretches of universal phenomena, and who are more experienced in this art of detecting the basic unity which underlies creative diversity and of discovering the divine oneness which overspreads all this functioning of plurality, better perceive the divine and single purpose exhibited in all these manifold manifestations of universal creative energy.

Alina

Edited by Alina, 10 March 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#38 Raymond

Raymond

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Golf, Cooking.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

Thinking out loud - "Love comprehension of Deity" may be seeing the totality of the person, the Universal Father, whose nature we comprehend as T,B, & G - must also create within these paramaters and therefore be inclusive of three lights. As Alina stated - balanced and harmonized. The individual scientist, philosopher, or religionists undoubtedly may have biased viewpoints. That is their own problems. I certainly had difficulties in overcoming strictly material humanitarian insights to become a spiritualized and personalized human being. Love applications may be prepersonal, personal, and superpersonal. Do I not have a deity-level personality capable of these applications as I become god-like person? If I apply love impartially i.e. justice do I still call it love? Do I not need wisdom when utilizing love personally or in other applications: master-slave relations, husband-wife relations, parent-child relations, brotherly-sisterly relations, love of career etc..The crux then is to love the sinner but not the sin in a sense I may love you but not in your totality because then I would love you as deity in all your totality. Still hammering it out...........

#39 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

Greetings Raymond, all! :)

I was thinking about what love involves searching our identification with the indwelling Spirit Adjuster! God in us. Toward leads there the attempt of the creature to find the Unity. right?

(40.2) 2:5.10 But the love of God is an intelligent and farseeing parental affection. The divine love functions in unified association with divine wisdom and all other infinite characteristics of the perfect nature of the Universal Father. God is love, but love is not God. The greatest manifestation of the divine love for mortal beings is observed in the bestowal of the Thought Adjusters, but your greatest revelation of the Father’s love is seen in the bestowal life of his Son Michael as he lived on earth the ideal spiritual life. It is the indwelling Adjuster who individualizes the love of God to each human soul.

(1176.2) 107:0.2 The Adjusters are the actuality of the Father’s love incarnate in the souls of men; they are the veritable promise of man’s eternal career imprisoned within the mortal mind; they are the essence of man’s perfected finaliter personality, which he can foretaste in time as he progressively masters the divine technique of achieving the living of the Father’s will, step by step, through the ascension of universe upon universe until he actually attains the divine presence of his Paradise Father.

So many factors and personalities involved that is difficult in a few posts go including all this gear both Universal and personal. At this time I remembered gravity, because it also relates to the three lights listed above.

(131.4) 12:3.1 All forms of force-energy — material, mindal, or spiritual — are alike subject to those grasps, those universal presences, which we call gravity. Personality also is responsive to gravity — to the Father’s exclusive circuit; but though this circuit is exclusive to the Father, he is not excluded from the other circuits; the Universal Father is infinite and acts over all four absolute-gravity circuits in the master universe:

(131.5) 12:3.2 1. The Personality Gravity of the Universal Father.
(131.6) 12:3.3 2. The Spirit Gravity of the Eternal Son.
(131.7) 12:3.4 3. The Mind Gravity of the Conjoint Actor.
(131.8) 12:3.5 4. The Cosmic Gravity of the Isle of Paradise.

(131.9) 12:3.6 These four circuits are not related to the nether Paradise force center; they are neither force, energy, nor power circuits. They are absolute presence circuits and like God are independent of time and space.

#40 Nelson G

Nelson G

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Pianos fast cars and airplanes.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Synonyms for Truth: Facticity, factuality, sooth, trueness, verity - related words: accuracy, accurateness, actuality, authenticity, correctness, credibility, honesty, trustability, trustiness, trustworthiness, truthfulness, veracity, dependability, reliability.

For Beauty: Aesthetics, attractiveness, beauteousness, beautifulness, comeliness, cuteness, fairness, gorgeousness, handsomeness, looks, loveliness, prettiness, sightliness. related words: Allure, appeal, attraction, fascination, glamour, charm, delightfulness, elegance, exquisiteness, gloriousness, radiance, radiancy, resplendence, resplendency, splendidness, splendiferousness, sublimeness, sublimity, superbness, desirability, perfection.

For Goodness:Character, decency, morality, honesty, integrity, probity, rectitude, righteousness, rightness, uprightness, virtue, virtuousness. Related words: Honor, incorruptibility, irreproachability, right-mindedness, scrupulosity, correctness, fitness, ethics, morals.

We need look no farther than Merriam Webster for practical things that can be drawn out of TBG and put to good use.
I have highlighted some related words that have meaning for me, goals that I like to work on.
I wanted to highlight "correctness" - it appears in truth and goodness but it has too many political overtones these days.
Life often gives us our greatest gifts brilliantly disguised as our worst nightmares.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users