Space Respiration?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*

Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Space respiration

It would appear that this may be simpler than one might think, if I may give an analogy:

Take an ellipse {d} and places within ellipse {d} a fixed point {a} that is not in its center but grossly offset, in where its radius to the outer edge of the ellipse is never equal. Then select a point along the outer edge, circumference, of the ellipse, where the radius is at its shortest point {b}. Then draw a circle {c} using the mid-point of this shortest radius as its center, that the circle {c} touches point {a} and point {b}. Assume that circle {c} is attached, to point {a} and to point {b}. Now imagine as point {b} moves in either a clockwise or counter clockwise, selecting one direction, the diameter of the circle {c} is elongated, as it travels around the circumference of the ellipse. As the diameter of circle {c} gets longer, the viewed shape of the circle becomes ellipsoidal, where the volume of the ellipsoidal-circle {c} decreases from the volume of the original circle {c}. Assume that the volume of circle {c} displaces the volume of ellipse {d}, and as the volume in ellipsoidal-circle {c} decreases, the volume of ellipse {d} increased to its maximum where the diameter of the ellipsoidal-circle {c} maximizes. As the ellipsoidal-circle {c} travels around the circumference of the ellipse {d}, it produces a respiration like action between the volumes of {d} and {c}.

Depending on how many of these ellipses you place in a master type ellipse, much like the way the Mazda Rotary Engine functions, the volumes change but are equalized within the master ellipse or bubble.

Assume that the dark matter in space functions as the opposing volume within visible space.

Could this scenario explain Space Respiration?

P.S.: In the analogy above keep in mind that this is just a two dimensional aspect of a pseudo definition of space respiration but could be applied to three dimensional aspect, possibly more. In addition, keep in mind that the mid-point of ellipsoidal-circle {c} maximum diameter, the point where this occurs is not opposite (in relation to the fixed point {a} and the beginning, or minimal radius point of circle {c}) in that because of the gross offset of point {a} there is angel between the minimal and maximum diameters using point {a} as the fulcrum point.

Sorry for having to edit this post so much but for some reason some symbol letter combinations have a tendency to change overnight?

Edited by EEB aka AASB-AWSW, 25 January 2013 - 10:56 AM.

#2 Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*

• Guests

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

6. Space Respiration

(123.3) 11:6.1 We do not know the actual mechanism of space respiration; we merely observe that all space alternately contracts and expands. This respiration affects both the horizontal extension of pervaded space and the vertical extensions of unpervaded space which exist in the vast space reservoirs above and below Paradise. In attempting to imagine the volume outlines of these space reservoirs, you might think of an hourglass.

(123.4) 11:6.2 As the universes of the horizontal extension of pervaded space expand, the reservoirs of the vertical extension of unpervaded space contract and vice versa. There is a confluence of pervaded and unpervaded space just underneath nether Paradise. Both types of space there flow through the transmuting regulation channels, where changes are wrought making pervadable space nonpervadable and vice versa in the contraction and expansion cycles of the cosmos.

(123.5) 11:6.3 “Unpervaded” space means: unpervaded by those forces, energies, powers, and presences known to exist in pervaded space. We do not know whether vertical (reservoir) space is destined always to function as the equipoise of horizontal (universe) space; we do not know whether there is a creative intent concerning unpervaded space; we really know very little about the space reservoirs, merely that they exist, and that they seem to counterbalance the space-expansion-contraction cycles of the universe of universes.

(123.6) 11:6.4 The cycles of space respiration extend in each phase for a little more than one billion Urantia years. During one phase the universes expand; during the next they contract. Pervaded space is now approaching the mid-point of the expanding phase, while unpervaded space nears the mid-point of the contracting phase, and we are informed that the outermost limits of both space extensions are, theoretically, now approximately equidistant from Paradise. The unpervaded-space reservoirs now extend vertically above upper Paradise and below nether Paradise just as far as the pervaded space of the universe extends horizontally outward from peripheral Paradise to and even beyond the fourth outer space level.

(124.1) 11:6.5 For a billion years of Urantia time the space reservoirs contract while the master universe and the force activities of all horizontal space expand. It thus requires a little over two billion Urantia years to complete the entire expansion-contraction cycle.

#3 Raymond

Raymond

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Golf, Cooking.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Are there any visual aids that you can use for those of us who which to learn?

#4 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Blow up a balloon and make dots all over it with a felt tip pen.
Then breathe out and in and as the balloon expands and contracts
you will see the dots seperate then come together then seperate.

The seperation is "balloon work" just as the distance between nebulae

increasing and diminishing (during space respiration) is "space work-not power-energy work."
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#5 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

It would appear that this may be simpler than one might think, ...

Thanks EEB for breaking the ice. This business of measuring (cosmic) sizes and shapes is more interesting than one might think;

"The work that is done in moving the material energy mass of creation is space work but not power-energy work." (134.2) 12:4.13

For those interested in going deeper, try warming up with this series of movies: Dimensions Tour . Part 1 may start off slow, but those who get to time 8:40 are in for a treat. Regarding geometric intuition, chapters 7 and 8 may be just what cosmologists need, now that old assumptions about isotropy and homogeneity are being abandoned.

Nigel

#6 Raymond

Raymond

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Golf, Cooking.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

For those interested in going deeper, try warming up with this series of movies: Dimensions Tour .

Nigel - Finished 1st 4 chapters and realize how far down the food chain we really are. Yes, it is mind expanding for a novus w/o even total comprehension. But these short videos are breakthroughs for me. I'll have to finish them. Don't even want to consider how a transcendental views us! :blink:
So much to learn. Probably will have many questions. Right now - just want to absorb with limited capacities. Thanks for referring these videos - getting a much deeper appreciation for a new field of vision. I know I'll enjoy these studies with great teachers awaiting.

#7 Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*

• Guests

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

The analogy presented on the opening post does not explain the quote presented below, however using the same analogy as a base starting unit we shall attempt to present something which can relate as well.

(123.6) 11:6.4 The cycles of space respiration extend in each phase for a little more than one billion Urantia years. During one phase the universes expand; during the next they contract. Pervaded space is now approaching the mid-point of the expanding phase, while unpervaded space nears the mid-point of the contracting phase, and we are informed that the outermost limits of both space extensions are, theoretically, now approximately equidistant from Paradise. The unpervaded-space reservoirs now extend vertically above upper Paradise and below nether Paradise just as far as the pervaded space of the universe extends horizontally outward from peripheral Paradise to and even beyond the fourth outer space level.

Take an ellipse {d} and places within ellipse {d} a fixed point {a} that is not in its center but grossly offset, in where its radius to the outer edge of the ellipse is never equal. Then select a point along the outer edge, circumference, of the ellipse, where the radius is at its shortest point {b}. Then draw a circle {c} using point {b} as mid-point, center, and the shortest radius, that the circle {c} touches point {a} and point {b} is the circles center, thereby the circle extends outside of ellipse {d}. Assume that circle {c} is attached, to point {a} and to point {b} is always half the diameter of circle {c} which now extends half way outside of the ellipse {d}. Now imagine as point {b} moves in either a clockwise or counter clockwise, selecting one direction, the diameter of the circle {c} as it travels around the circumference of the ellipse {d} elongates and creates an ellipse where the distance between the radius, point {a} and point {b}, and its outer point {e}, that extends outside of ellipse {d}, creating a protrusion not part of the volume of ellipse {d}. As the diameter of ellipsoidal-circle {c} gets longer, the viewed ellipsoidal-circle's volume is divided by the circumference line of the ellipse {d} at point {b}, but the inner volume of said ellipsoidal-circle {c/ab} decreases from the volume of the original circle {c}, the volume of ellipsoidal-circle {c-be} is slightly larger do to the curvature of the circumference line of ellipse {d}. Assume that the volume of ellipsoidal-circle {c/ab} displaces the volume of ellipse {d} and as the volume in ellipsoidal-circle {c/ab} decreases, the volume of ellipse {d} increases to its maximum where the diameter of the ellipsoidal-circle {c} maximizes. As the ellipsoidal-circle {c} travels around the circumference of the ellipse {d} on its mid-point {b}, it produces a respiration like action between the volumes of {d} and {c/ab}. However, since circle {c} started out with about half the volume, due to the other half being outside of ellipse {d}, the respiration affect within ellipse {d} is less due to smaller displacement.

Now as the circle-ellipse {c} travels around the circumference of ellipse {d} at the center point {b}, the outside point {e} of circle-ellipse {c} creates an imaginary line that creates a larger ellipse around ellipse {d}, which we will call ellipse {f}. The same volume displacement of circle-ellipse {c/be} will have the same effect on the volume of ellipse {f} as does the first scenario, also causing space respiration within ellipse {f}. If one can do the math, the volume of ellipse {d} and ellipse {f} are almost the same and the proportion of the volumes of circle-ellipse (c/be} and ellipse-circle {c/ab} are also the same within that proportion/ratio.

The aforementioned analogy does not explain the vertical aspect of the quote above but this can be explained when we add the three dimentional view.

I am working on finding software which I can use to create 3D motion video of this but I will still have no place to put it due to its size and lack of server space.

Edited by EEB aka AASB-AWSW, 29 January 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#8 Louis aka loucol

Louis aka loucol

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Science Philosophy and Religion as they relate to The Urantia Book

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Does anyone know if the Central Universe participates in space respiration? TUB specifically mentions the involvement of the seven super universes and the outer creations of the Master Universe but leaves out mentioning the Central Universe.

Another interesting mention is that the worlds of Havona are 'perfect' spheres. Of course the implication is that outside the Central Universe no celestial orb is perfectly spherical.

I have long speculated that all spherical celestial object must also participate in respiration cycles (expansion/contracting). On our Earth this would certainly explain earthquakes, continental drift, tides, internal heat, lightning, magnetic fields, etc.. In fact, why wouldn't any rotating celestial structure display the same pattern of primary and secondary motions as does space? Planets, suns, galaxies and so forth. This may not be immediately obvious but there must be some way to detect it only if we are looking for the effects.

Perhaps the perfect spheres of Havona do not expand and contract (respire) as I think the imperfect spheres of finite creation. Perhaps this perfect existential creation has perfect circular rather than elliptical orbits. The massive gravity bodies that enshroad the Central Universe may assist in making this perfection possible. TUB, I believe, mentions a counterbalancing function. I would imagine that the counterbalancing has something to with the fluctuating pulses of Paradise function.

All speculation of course.

Regards, Louis
His Will Be Done

#9 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

I can't find anything about Paradise and respiration, but the following states that the outer, mid and inner zones of nether Paradise pulsate:

11:5.5 The inner zone of this force center seems to act as a gigantic heart whose pulsations direct currents to the outermost borders of physical space.

11:5.6 The mid-zone of the force center immediately surrounds this area. This mid-zone appears to be static except that it expands and contracts through three cycles of activity. The least of these pulsations is in an east-west direction, the next in a north-south direction, while the greatest fluctuation is in every direction, a generalized expansion and contraction.

11:5.9 Though the outer zone of the Paradise force center is the source of space-energies, space does not originate there. Space is not force, energy, or power. Nor do the pulsations of this zone account for the respiration of space, but the incoming and outgoing phases of this zone are synchronized with the two-billion-year expansion-contraction cycles of space.

#10 Louis aka loucol

Louis aka loucol

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Science Philosophy and Religion as they relate to The Urantia Book

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

The apparent paradox of Paradise being at rest and outside of time-space, yet exhibiting tremendous activity of pulsations, the greatest of which are fluctuations in 'all' directions, has always intrigued me.

Since Paradise is non spatial, I would not expect it to be involved in space respirations. My real curiosity concerns the spatial components of the central universe; the billion and 21 orbs whirling around stationary Paradise and the dark gravity bodies. I have not found anywhere that states this creation participates in these 2 billion year respiratory cycles. Why would it be excluded from breathing like the rest of the Master Universe? Could this have anything to do with absonite levels of existence? Does the absonite have to 'hold its breath' ? Does the absonite exist in the eternal now 'between' breaths?

Regards, Louis
His Will Be Done

#11 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Studying the cosmotheosophy (the cosmology, theology, and philosophy) taught by the Urantia Book.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

In light of conversation about space in the other thread - remember not to fall back into considering space as contracting and expanding emptiness (within boundaries that define such supposed emptiness) that contains the Grand Universe.

If you consider space as a system of associated points, then the so-called respiration of space simply occurs as the (systematic) association of points shifts.

Edited by Absonite, 09 February 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#12 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

The apparent paradox of Paradise being at rest and outside of time-space, yet exhibiting tremendous activity of pulsations, the greatest of which are fluctuations in 'all' directions, has always intrigued me.

Since Paradise is non spatial, I would not expect it to be involved in space respirations. My real curiosity concerns the spatial components of the central universe; the billion and 21 orbs whirling around stationary Paradise and the dark gravity bodies. I have not found anywhere that states this creation participates in these 2 billion year respiratory cycles. Why would it be excluded from breathing like the rest of the Master Universe? Could this have anything to do with absonite levels of existence? Does the absonite have to 'hold its breath' ? Does the absonite exist in the eternal now 'between' breaths?

Since the revaltors admit that they don't know what the mechanism of space respiration is, I don't think we can do anything except speculate about the central universe. If it doesn't respire, perhaps it's because it is perfect and complete, but that is only a guess.

As for the an absonite level of reality as a reason, I don't think so since the central universe is existential, as I pointed out on another thread.

115:1.3 In order to facilitate mortal comprehension of the universe of universes, the diverse levels of cosmic reality have been designated as finite, absonite, and absolute. Of these only the absolute is unqualifiedly eternal, truly existential. Absonites and finites are derivatives, modifications, qualifications, and attenuations of the original and primordial absolute reality of infinity.

Maybe it has something to do with the specialness of Havona energy?? Really don't know.

42:2.16 5. Havona energy. In concept this narrative has been moving Paradiseward as transmuting space-force has been followed, level by level, to the working level of the energy-power of the universes of time and space. Continuing Paradiseward, there is next encountered a pre-existent phase of energy which is characteristic of the central universe. Here the evolutionary cycle seems to turn back upon itself; energy-power now seems to begin to swing back towards force, but force of a nature very unlike that of space potency and primordial force. Havona energy systems are not dual; they are triune. This is the existential energy domain of the Conjoint Actor, functioning in behalf of the Paradise Trinity.

#13 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Studying the cosmotheosophy (the cosmology, theology, and philosophy) taught by the Urantia Book.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

I suspect it's the result of the Universal Absolute rhythmically-cyclically interfacing and correlating the Qualified and Unqualified Absolutes.

I suspect that as such occurs, the association of points comprising Grand Universe space shift-respire.

Edited by Absonite, 09 February 2013 - 04:55 PM.

#14 Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*

• Guests

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

The analogy presented on the opening post does not explain the quote presented below, however using the same analogy as a base starting unit we shall attempt to present something which can relate as well.

Take an ellipse {d} and places within ellipse {d} a fixed point {a} that is not in its center but grossly offset, in where its radius to the outer edge of the ellipse is never equal. Then select a point along the outer edge, circumference, of the ellipse, where the radius is at its shortest point {b}. Then draw a circle {c} using point {b} as mid-point, center, and the shortest radius, that the circle {c} touches point {a} and point {b} is the circles center, thereby the circle extends outside of ellipse {d}. Assume that circle {c} is attached, to point {a} and to point {b} is always half the diameter of circle {c} which now extends half way outside of the ellipse {d}. Now imagine as point {b} moves in either a clockwise or counter clockwise, selecting one direction, the diameter of the circle {c} as it travels around the circumference of the ellipse {d} elongates and creates an ellipse where the distance between the radius, point {a} and point {b}, and its outer point {e}, that extends outside of ellipse {d}, creating a protrusion not part of the volume of ellipse {d}. As the diameter of ellipsoidal-circle {c} gets longer, the viewed ellipsoidal-circle's volume is divided by the circumference line of the ellipse {d} at point {b}, but the inner volume of said ellipsoidal-circle {c/ab} decreases from the volume of the original circle {c}, the volume of ellipsoidal-circle {c-be} is slightly larger do to the curvature of the circumference line of ellipse {d}. Assume that the volume of ellipsoidal-circle {c/ab} displaces the volume of ellipse {d} and as the volume in ellipsoidal-circle {c/ab} decreases, the volume of ellipse {d} increases to its maximum where the diameter of the ellipsoidal-circle {c} maximizes. As the ellipsoidal-circle {c} travels around the circumference of the ellipse {d} on its mid-point {b}, it produces a respiration like action between the volumes of {d} and {c/ab}. However, since circle {c} started out with about half the volume, due to the other half being outside of ellipse {d}, the respiration affect within ellipse {d} is less due to smaller displacement.

Now as the circle-ellipse {c} travels around the circumference of ellipse {d} at the center point {b}, the outside point {e} of circle-ellipse {c} creates an imaginary line that creates a larger ellipse around ellipse {d}, which we will call ellipse {f}. The same volume displacement of circle-ellipse {c/be} will have the same effect on the volume of ellipse {f} as does the first scenario, also causing space respiration within ellipse {f}. If one can do the math, the volume of ellipse {d} and ellipse {f} are almost the same and the proportion of the volumes of circle-ellipse (c/be} and ellipse-circle {c/ab} are also the same within that proportion/ratio.

The aforementioned analogy does not explain the vertical aspect of the quote above but this can be explained when we add the three dimentional view.

I think I have found a good representation of the vertical aspect missing from the descriptive analogy above, which one would need to imagin being overlayed.

From URL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_product

Posted Image
The cross product (vertical) changes as the angle between the vectors changes.

Also the seven-dimensional cross product math and examples can be found at the URL below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-dimensional_cross_product

#15 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

Since space is a system of associated points -
Since a system is the eventuation of three or more objects -
Since eventuation to the absonite is as evolution to the finite -

Then -

Discerning space seems to be one of the ways that we already experience the absonite concurrently with the finite.

However, we have been informed that absonity transcends (is beyond) time and space. And that makes me suspect that transcending time and space simply is an affirmation for the fact of absonitity - which makes eventuating optional for the absonite, just as evolving remains optional for the finite.

I'm also seriously starting to suspect that time also results from eventuation, just like space. If time is indeed a system, and since systems eventuate from three or more objects, then my consideration about memory and comparison is missing the third factor - which I suspect would have to be regulation.

And yeah, this really doesn't much at all to do with space respiration per se.
It's just a few observations pulling together stuff mentioned with regard to space (and time) over the last while.

Edited by Absonite, 11 February 2013 - 07:00 AM.

#16 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

It's just a few observations pulling together stuff mentioned with regard to space (and time) over the last while.

Thanks Absonite. Your comment crossed circuits with my wondering about the scale of absonite eventuation. I've grown used to the idea of some (see transcendental causation) absonite state as bookends to some drawn-out, age-long evolutionary sequence, but what about on the "small" scale?

Is the pattern on the screen in a double slit experiment revealing something about a result pre-echoing a cause? Is the space and time transcending, spooky action-at-a-distance choreography of the wave function simply an absonite view?

Thanks for provoking so much reflection :D
Nigel

#17 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

They say that time and space originates just above and below Paradise which itself is both timeless and spaceless. I find that fascinating.

11:2.11 Roughly: space seemingly originates just below nether Paradise; time just above upper Paradise.

11:7.1 Space does not exist on any of the surfaces of Paradise. If one "looked" directly up from the upper surface of Paradise, one would "see" nothing but unpervaded space going out or coming in, just now coming in. Space does not touch Paradise; only the quiescent midspace zones come in contact with the central Isle.

Space respiration has to do with the alternating expansion and contraction of pervaded space and the unpervaded space reservoir, both of which are surrounded by the quiescent midspace zone, which does come in direct contact with Paradise as well as totally incapsulating the grand universe.

11:6.1 This respiration affects both the horizontal extension of pervaded space and the vertical extensions of unpervaded space which exist in the vast space reservoirs above and below Paradise. In attempting to imagine the volume outlines of these space reservoirs, you might think of an hourglass.

11:6.2 As the universes of the horizontal extension of pervaded space expand, the reservoirs of the vertical extension of unpervaded space contract and vice versa. There is a confluence of pervaded and unpervaded space just underneath nether Paradise. Both types of space there flow through the transmuting regulation channels, where changes are wrought making pervadable space nonpervadable and vice versa in the contraction and expansion cycles of the cosmos.

We are told that these motionless (and thus presumably timeless) mid-space zones are the transition zones between time and eternity.

12:5.4 The relatively motionless midspace zones impinging on Paradise and separating pervaded from unpervaded space are the transition zones from time to eternity, hence the necessity of Paradise pilgrims becoming unconscious during this transit when it is to culminate in Paradise citizenship. Time-conscious visitors can go to Paradise without thus sleeping, but they remain creatures of time.

#18 Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*

• Guests

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

They say that time and space originates just above and below Paradise which itself is both timeless and spaceless. I find that fascinating.

11:2.11 Roughly: space seemingly originates just below nether Paradise; time just above upper Paradise.

11:7.1 Space does not exist on any of the surfaces of Paradise. If one "looked" directly up from the upper surface of Paradise, one would "see" nothing but unpervaded space going out or coming in, just now coming in. Space does not touch Paradise; only the quiescent midspace zones come in contact with the central Isle.

Space respiration has to do with the alternating expansion and contraction of pervaded space and the unpervaded space reservoir, both of which are surrounded by the quiescent midspace zone, which does come in direct contact with Paradise as well as totally incapsulating the grand universe.

11:6.1 This respiration affects both the horizontal extension of pervaded space and the vertical extensions of unpervaded space which exist in the vast space reservoirs above and below Paradise. In attempting to imagine the volume outlines of these space reservoirs, you might think of an hourglass.

11:6.2 As the universes of the horizontal extension of pervaded space expand, the reservoirs of the vertical extension of unpervaded space contract and vice versa. There is a confluence of pervaded and unpervaded space just underneath nether Paradise. Both types of space there flow through the transmuting regulation channels, where changes are wrought making pervadable space nonpervadable and vice versa in the contraction and expansion cycles of the cosmos.

We are told that these motionless (and thus presumably timeless) mid-space zones are the transition zones between time and eternity.

12:5.4 The relatively motionless midspace zones impinging on Paradise and separating pervaded from unpervaded space are the transition zones from time to eternity, hence the necessity of Paradise pilgrims becoming unconscious during this transit when it is to culminate in Paradise citizenship. Time-conscious visitors can go to Paradise without thus sleeping, but they remain creatures of time.

In conjunction with Quotes listed above, one might visualize the following and their source topics, in conjunction with the UB topics.

http://en.wikipedia....dal_coordinates

Posted Image

Figure 3: Coordinate isosurfaces for a point P (shown as a black sphere) in the alternative oblate spheroidal coordinates (σ, τ, φ). As before, the oblate spheroid corresponding to σ is shown in red, and φ measures the azimuthal angle between the green and yellow half-planes. However, the surface of constant τ is a full one-sheet hyperboloid, shown in blue. This produces a two-fold degeneracy, shown by the two black spheres located at (x, y, ±z).

Keep in mind that in the image above, the red shaded area might be implied as “paradise” and that its shape and form (see image below), along with “respiration” factor might be the catalyst that emulates a four chambered heart-like action keeping reflective motion alive, so to speak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsoid

Posted Image

Tri-axial ellipsoid with distinct semi-axes lengths

However, when applying the “time-space” factor to the images above, you may need to overlay the following image and subject matter to combine theorem.

http://en.wikipedia....Minkowski_space

Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia....res_coordinates

Posted Image
Kruskal-Szekeres diagram. Each frame of the animation shows a blue hyperbola as the surface where the Schwarzschild radial coordinate is constant (and with a smaller value in each successive frame, until it ends at the singularities).

Or from a different perspective: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_line

Posted Image

An example of a light cone, the three-dimensional surface of all possible light rays arriving at and departing from a point in spacetime. Here, it is depicted with one spatial dimension suppressed.

Now consider the following artist's impression which seems to correlate the dark matter areas as posted in the UB?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_wormholes#Schwarzschild_wormholes

Posted Image

An artist's impression of a wormhole from an observer's perspective, crossing the event horizon of a Schwarzschild wormhole which bridges two different universes. The observer originates from the right, and another universe becomes visible in the center of the wormhole’s shadow once the horizon is crossed, the observer seeing light that has fallen into the black hole interior region from the other universe; however, this other universe is unreachable in the case of a Schwarzschild wormhole, as the bridge always collapses before the observer has time to cross it, and everything that has fallen through the event horizon of either universe is inevitably crushed in the singularity.

Edited by EEB aka AASB-AWSW, 11 February 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#19 Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*

• Guests

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

An addendum to respiration and the functionality to dimensional space, one could visualize the following, and the inference that time is the fourth dimension in relation to movement, may not refer to space dimension.

http://en.wikipedia....our-dimensional

Posted Image

It is also ironic that the image above is used in the TV series “Andromeda” when the plot takes the Spaceship Andromeda, through this area in space, to enter a lost Galaxy mentioned earlier in the series, in essence a Galaxy within Hyperspace.

Also, in the same link above, there is an addition visualization, which is less angular in nature.

Posted Image

Stereographic projection of a Clifford torus: the set of points (cos(a), sin(a), cos(b), sin(b)), which is a subset of the 3-sphere.

Edited by EEB aka AASB-AWSW, 11 February 2013 - 03:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users