Photo

Any connection btw. Pineal gland and TA activity?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brooklyn_born

brooklyn_born

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Urantia, Bible, mysticism, metaphysics, computers.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Both are related to and, to some extent, responsible for our dreams. Is there a connection?

Edited by brooklyn_born, 11 January 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#2 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Dear "BB"

Might you be thinking of this reference?

"P.737 - §6 But many seemingly mysterious adjustments of living organisms are purely chemical, wholly physical. At any moment of time, in the blood stream of any human being there exists the possibility of upward of 15,000,000 chemical reactions between the hormone output of a dozen ductless glands."
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#3 brooklyn_born

brooklyn_born

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Urantia, Bible, mysticism, metaphysics, computers.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Dear "BB"

Might you be thinking of this reference?

"P.737 - §6 But many seemingly mysterious adjustments of living organisms are purely chemical, wholly physical. At any moment of time, in the blood stream of any human being there exists the possibility of upward of 15,000,000 chemical reactions between the hormone output of a dozen ductless glands."

hmmmm.... I was reading up on dreams and came across a website on the Pineal gland. It seems the Pineal is responsible for our dreams, or so they say. After reading information on it, I wondered if there was interplay between the Pineal and TA. TUB does say that there are dreams that are "physiologic and psychologic phenomena," and then there are the TA dreams. Based on your reference, it does seem the Pineal dream is natural.

Thanks for the reference, Bill.

BB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users