• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Studying the cosmotheosophy (the cosmology, theology, and philosophy) taught by the Urantia Book.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

6:8.1 In the same sense that God is the Universal Father, the Son is the Universal Mother. And all of us, high and low, constitute their universal family.

21:2.5 2. Creature designs and types are controlled by the Eternal Son. Before a Creator Son may engage in the creation of any new type of being, any new design of creature, he must secure the consent of the Eternal and Original Mother Son.

But then

117:6.5 The morontia soul of an evolving mortal is really the son of the Adjuster action of the Universal Father and the child of the cosmic reaction of the Supreme Being, the Universal Mother.

117:6.8 All soul-evolving humans are literally the evolutionary sons of God the Father and God the Mother, the Supreme Being.

All right, now...

The Second Source-Center and The Supreme are not the same.
Yet both are referenced as the Universal Mother (or as Mother in those different ways above).

How do you folks resolve this?

Edited by Absonite, 27 December 2012 - 08:50 PM.

#2 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Hiking, Soccer, Movies, Games,

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

We ascend up through a series of "mother-wombs". The wombs being the mindal domains. I am just starting to really grasp this stuff right now. The first "mother" is the Local Universe Mother Spirit. Then we move up into the womb of the Supreme Being and than after that I am still trying to figure out how it all fits together. I know its similar to the Father in that there are downstep versions of the father. I am still working on this stuff though. I know that God the Mother is Supreme Being but is she also more than that? I duno still working on that :)

God the Mother really is a mysterious being in the urantia book and for me its been the most exciting mystery in the book lately. I know the Infinite Spirit is also the Infinite Mother Spirit. These Existential Gods through some sort of creator-creature synthesis can be both creator and creature at the same time (Infinite Mother Spirit) The Eternal Son as the (Mother-Son). This is probably what is so confusing

The creators of the Havona worlds IMO maybe the downstep experiental aspect of the Eternal Son. But this stuff is so complex I am just scratching the surface on this topic.

Edited by -Scott-, 27 December 2012 - 08:59 PM.

If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#3 brooklyn_born

brooklyn_born

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Urantia, Bible, mysticism, metaphysics, computers.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

There seems to be multiple manifestations of this cosmic mother relationship to creation. That is how I would reason it out. But then I could be accused of rationalizing the discrepancy. That is a really good question, Absonite!

BB

Edited by brooklyn_born, 27 December 2012 - 09:31 PM.

#4 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

What is mysterious is that the Supreme Being is also a "he" and a "it" as well as a "she". lol. Its almost like the Supreme Being is projecting himself down as a transcendent being into these forms.

It would appear that the Eternal Son and the Supreme being can be Universal Mothers within their respective domains, and yet they are much more.

Edited by -Scott-, 27 December 2012 - 09:51 PM.

If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#5 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

The word Mother is used metaphorically, as is the word Father, meant to indicate origin as well as nurturing developmental care. Just as we have the experience seven fathers, we have the experience of multiple mothers.

51.6.6 It is intended that mortals who start out from an inhabited world have the experience of recognizing seven fathers:
1. The biologic father — the father in the flesh.
2. The father of the realm — the Planetary Adam.
3. The father of the spheres — the System Sovereign.
4. The Most High Father — the Constellation Father.
5. The universe Father — the Creator Son and supreme ruler of the local creations.
6. The super-fathers — the Ancients of Days who govern the superuniverse.
7. The spirit or Havona Father — the Universal Father, who dwells on Paradise and bestows his spirit to live and work in the minds of the lowly creatures who inhabit the universe of universes.

#6 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

The Supreme Beings domain is outside of paradise, so within her domain she would be a universal mother, within the domain of the Eternal Son he is becomes a universal mother.

#7 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

The Supreme Beings domain is outside of paradise, so within her domain she would be a universal mother, within the domain of the Eternal Son he is becomes a universal mother.

Huh?

The notion that the Supreme is feminine is in contradistinction to the notion that the Universal Father is masculine. They are arbitrary assignments indicating duality of origin. The Father, or masculine, element contributes personality and its power of choice; the Mother, or feminine, element synthesizes power and personality as evolutionary experience.

117:6.8 All soul-evolving humans are literally the evolutionary sons of God the Father and God the Mother, the Supreme Being.

It's a metaphor, just like the human father contributes the stimulus for the initiation of life when the sperm penetrates the ovum, and the human mother provides the environment for gestation and growth. It's meant to be figurative.

Edited by Bonita, 29 December 2012 - 03:00 PM.

#8 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Studying the cosmotheosophy (the cosmology, theology, and philosophy) taught by the Urantia Book.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

-Scott-

How exactly is the Infinite Mother Spirit not the Infinite Spirit?

I know you said in the thread on The I AM that the difference is some sort of experiential attainment that the Infinite Spirit achieved.

Where in the UB is that process explained?

Edited by Absonite, 03 February 2013 - 05:12 PM.

#9 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hello! Let's see if I can make you understand this point. :)

I understand this:

The Infinite Spirit is manifested in the local universe through the Creator Son.
This would be the personal presence of the Infinite Spirit, but transformed, now, in a
new personality: The Mother Spirit.
So the Divine Minister (this the name is known, the Divine Minister in the local universe) is the personal presence of the Infinite Spirit, who works as assistant Creator Son. Mother.

(375.3) 34:1.4 This personalized presence of the Infinite Spirit, the Creative Mother Spirit of the local universe, is known in Satania as the Divine Minister. To all practical intents and spiritual purposes this manifestation of Deity is a divine individual, a spirit person. And she is so recognized and regarded by the Creator Son. It is through this localization and personalization of the Third Source and Center in our local universe that the Spirit could subsequently become so fully subject to the Creator Son that of this Son it was truly said, “All power in heaven and on earth has been intrusted to him.”

Alina

Edited by Alina, 03 February 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#10 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

The full explanation:

(374.4) 34:1.1 After the completion of the physical organization of a starry and planetary cluster and the establishment of the energy circuits by the superuniverse power centers, subsequent to this preliminary work of creation by the agencies of the Infinite Spirit, operating through, and under the direction of, his local universe creative focalization, there goes forth the proclamation of the Michael Son that life is next to be projected in the newly organized universe. Upon the Paradise recognition of this declaration of intention, there occurs a reaction of approval in the Paradise Trinity, followed by the disappearance in the spiritual shining of the Deities of the Master Spirit in whose superuniverse this new creation is organizing. Meanwhile the other Master Spirits draw near this central lodgment of the Paradise Deities, and subsequently, when the Deity-embraced Master Spirit emerges to the recognition of his fellows, there occurs what is known as a “primary eruption.” This is a tremendous spiritual flash, a phenomenon clearly discernible as far away as the headquarters of the superuniverse concerned;and simultaneously with this little-understood Trinity manifestation there occurs a marked change in the nature of the creative spirit presence and power of the Infinite Spirit resident in the local universe concerned. In response to these Paradise phenomena there immediately personalizes, in the very presence of the Creator Son, a new personal representation of the Infinite Spirit. This is the Divine Minister. The individualized Creative Spirit helper of the Creator Son has become his personal creative associate, the local universe Mother Spirit.

Edited by Alina, 03 February 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#11 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

The question is concerning the Infinite Mother Spirit, not the Creative Mother Spirit. The Infinite Mother Spirit is mentioned only three times in the following quotes and all three are referring to the Third Source and Center :

14:6.34 The Universe Mother Creator remembers Paradise and Havona as the place of her origin and the home of the Infinite Mother Spirit, the abode of the personality presence of the Infinite Mind.

14:6.36 And lastly, since these Daughter Spirits of the Infinite Mother Spirit will not likely ever return to their Paradise home, they derive great satisfaction from the universal reflectivity phenomenon associated with the Supreme Being in Havona and personalized in Majeston on Paradise.

17:8.2 Together with their Infinite Mother Spirit, the Supreme Spirit groups are the immediate creators of the vast creature family of the Third Source and Center. All orders of the ministering spirits spring from this association. Primary supernaphim originate in the Infinite Spirit; secondary beings of this order are created by the Master Spirits; tertiary supernaphim by the Seven Spirits of the Circuits. The Reflective Spirits, collectively, are the mother-makers of a marvelous order of the angelic hosts, the mighty seconaphim of the superuniverse services. A Creative Spirit is the mother of the angelic orders of a local creation; such seraphic ministers are original in each local universe, though they are fashioned after the patterns of the central universe. All these creators of ministering spirits are only indirectly assisted by the central lodgment of the Infinite Spirit, the original and eternal mother of all the angelic ministers.

Edited by Bonita, 03 February 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#12 Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*

Guest_EEB aka AASB-AWSW_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

(235.5) 21:2.2 When a Creator Son departs from Paradise to embark upon the adventure of universe making, to become the head — virtually the God — of the local universe of his own organization, then, for the first time, he finds himself in intimate contact with, and in many respects dependent upon, the Third Source and Center. The Infinite Spirit, though abiding with the Father and the Son at the center of all things, is destined to function as the actual and effective helper of each Creator Son. Therefore is each Creator Son accompanied by a Creative Daughter of the Infinite Spirit, that being who is destined to become the Divine Minister, the Mother Spirit of the new local universe.

Edited by EEB aka AASB-AWSW, 03 February 2013 - 09:40 PM.

#13 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

The Divine Minister is a synonym for Creative Spirit, Creative Mother Spirit, Universe Mother Spirit, local universe Mother Spirit, Mother Spirit, Spirit-Mother and Holy Spirit. They all mean the same thing, but none of those names are synonymous with Infinite Spirit or Infinite Mother Spirit. The Infinite Spirit or Infinite Mother Spirit is the Third Source and Center. One is a member of the Trinity, the other is the daughter of the Third Person of the Trinity.

#14 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Scott-

How exactly is the Infinite Mother Spirit not the Infinite Spirit?

I said the Infinite Mother Spirit is not the same thing as the Infinite Spirit. What I meant is that the urantia authors give different word designations for the different facets of each Deity. IE. The Universal Father, I AM, Father-Infinite, 1st source and center. They are really all the same being but different facets of that being. The Infinite Spirit is the title used when the authors describe the controller facet of this Deity, the Conjoint Actor is the personal aspect of this Deity and the Infinite Mother Spirit is another aspect of this Deity and its probably the most mysterious side of this Deity just because its such a new concept. Each deity is a personality but they are also much more than a personality, and the u.b authors are carefull to give a specefic designation for each facet of Deity. Like I said earlier I am just beginning to understand Mother Deity. I will do some research on this topic this week and hopefully provide some helpfull information regarding Mother Deity and add it to this discussion.

Edited by -Scott-, 03 February 2013 - 11:00 PM.

#15 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

@Absonite The Central Universe is a Universe where the Infinite Spirit gains experience. This is where he aquires experiental reality.

If you read this section you will notice some really interesting descriptive words (very creature like). In Paradise the Infinite Spirit is Existential but in Havona he is in a Experiental Universe. So here the Infinite Spirit can experience experiental reality.

(161.4) 14:6.17 3. The Infinite Spirit — the Third Source and Center. The Havona universe affords the Infinite Spirit proof of being the Conjoint Actor, the infinite representative of the unified Father-Son. In Havona the Infinite Spirit derives the combined satisfaction of functioning as a creative activity while enjoying the satisfaction of absolute coexistence with this divine achievement.

(161.5) 14:6.18 In Havona the Infinite Spirit found an arena wherein he could demonstrate the ability and willingness to serve as a potential mercy minister. In this perfect creation the Spirit rehearsed for the adventure of ministry in the evolutionary universes.

(161.6) 14:6.19 This perfect creation afforded the Infinite Spirit opportunity to participate in universe administration with both divine parents — to administer a universe as associate-Creator offspring, thereby preparing for the joint administration of the local universes as the Creative Spirit associates of the Creator Sons.

(161.7) 14:6.20 The Havona worlds are the mind laboratory of the creators of the cosmic mind and the ministers to every creature mind in existence. Mind is different on each Havona world and serves as the pattern for all spiritual and material creature intellects.

(161.8) 14:6.21 These perfect worlds are the mind graduate schools for all beings destined for Paradise society. They afforded the Spirit abundant opportunity to test out the technique of mind ministry on safe and advisory personalities.

(161.9) 14:6.22 Havona is a compensation to the Infinite Spirit for his widespread and unselfish work in the universes of space. Havona is the perfect home and retreat for the untiring Mind Minister of time and space.

If you read the description of the other two members of Diety you will see similar experiential descriptive words. The way IMO that the Infinite Spirit is able to experience the Havona worlds is through God the 7-Fold. God the 7-fold IMO is creature identifying deity.

Edited by -Scott-, 04 February 2013 - 12:36 AM.

#16 Absonite

Absonite

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

Alina and EEB - thank you or those quotes.

Bonita makes the exact and accurate point: both of you (Aliana and EEB) are referring to the Creative Mother Spirit of a local universe. My question to -Scott- was not about a Creative Mother Spirit - it was about the Infinite Mother Spirit.

-Scott- I still don't see where the UB explicitly says that the Infinit Mother Spirit and the Inifnte Spirit are not the same. Those quotes that Bonita points out are indeed the only times the phrase Infinite Mother Spirit are used. And they are indeed used to reference the Infinite Spirit (the Third Source-Center).

Did Mr. Halvorson teach you that the Infinite Mother Spirit and the Infinite Sprit are not the same?

Edited by Absonite, 04 February 2013 - 03:01 AM.

#17 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

I am not sure if you read my post?? But I said they are the same being....they add the (Mother) to describe another facet of the Infinite Spirit. The authors leave it up to us to understand how the Iinfinite Spirit is also The Infinite Mother Spirit. Mother deity is a mysterious aspect in the u.b, its a very challenging concept.

But the authors add designation words onto deity names all the time to describe different facets of that being. Ex. First source and center is the impersonal aspect of the God the Father and the Universal Father is the personal facet of God the Father. Than there is the Father-Infinite which IMO is the I Am aspect of the Father.

Even if you read the first sentence on that quote I provided you will see that it says "affords proof of the Infinite Spirit being the Conjoint Actor". If this being had a homogenous like being they wouldn't say that. But because the Infinite Spirit is the impersonal facet of the being and the conjoint actor is the personal facet of this Diety this sentence makes sense.

Edited by -Scott-, 04 February 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#18 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hello!

I'm actually thinking that our ideas in these seemingly complicated topic, is not easy to write. We are dealing with a human lenjuage therefore limited. limited.
For me, it is not convenient for our mind, we should not complicate it, for the sake of genuine spiritual growth and spiritual. Please, this is non-reviews, quite the opposite.
After all God is Father-Mother, the second and third source or center can also act as Father-Mother depending on the function and necessity.
Infinite Mother. Infinite Son. Infinite Spirit.
Father-Mother are infinite! Acting in Paradise and in the universes of time and space, through action, to produce personalities that manifest in the local universe.
For example. Divine Infinite Spirit-Minister-Adjutant Mind Spirits.
Universal Mother always denotes, birth, creation, matrix. Father-thought, and the Spirit action but complementary and.. so much...
So say Infinite-Universal Mother, represents not more, than the female, Creative, Unit.
I think the scale the psychic circles, the understanding of these ideas,ideals simultaneously expands and synthesized
Synthesizing;
Infinite Mother---Infinite Father = Infinity Eternity- Unity.

For this I chose the following quotes because can not be studied as separate, always enter the other components,.Wonderful!

(1288.5) 117:6.6 In and through the experience of finaliter attainment the experiential mother qualities of the ascending self become tremendously affected by contact and infusion with the spirit presence of the Eternal Son and the mind presence of the Infinite Spirit. Then, throughout the realms of finaliter activity in the grand universe, there appears a new awakening of the latent mother potential of the Supreme, a new realization of experiential meanings, and a new synthesis of experiential values of the entire ascension career. It appears that this realization of self will continue in the universe careers of the sixth-stage finaliters until the mother inheritance of the Supreme attains to finite synchrony with the Adjuster inheritance of the Father. This intriguing period of grand universe function represents the continuing adult career of the ascendant and perfected mortal.

(1288.6) 117:6.7 Upon the completion of the sixth stage of existence and the entrance upon the seventh and final stage of spirit status, there will probably ensue the advancing ages of enriching experience, ripening wisdom, and divinity realization. In the nature of the finaliter this will probably equal the completed attainment of the mind struggle for spirit self-realization, the completion of the co-ordination of the ascendant man-nature with the divine Adjuster-nature within the limits of finite possibilities. Such a magnificent universe self thus becomes the eternal finaliter son of the Paradise Father as well as the eternal universe child of the Mother Supreme, a universe self qualified to represent both the Father and Mother of universes and personalities in any activity or undertaking pertaining to the finite administration of created, creating, or evolving things and beings.

(1289.1) 117:6.8 All soul-evolving humans are literally the evolutionary sons of God the Father and God the Mother, the Supreme Being. But until such time as mortal man becomes soul-conscious of his divine heritage, this assurance of Deity kinship must be faith realized. Human life experience is the cosmic cocoon in which the universe endowments of the Supreme Being and the universe presence of the Universal Father (none of which are personalities) are evolving the morontia soul of time and the human-divine finaliter character of universe destiny and eternal service.

Greetings to all!

Alina

#19 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

I said the Infinite Mother Spirit is not the same thing as the Infinite Spirit.

Well, I'd like you to give that some more thought because they are one and the same entity. Maybe you accidentally wrote the wrong thing? Anyway, here are some more names for the Infinite Spirit:

0:2.14 3. God the Spirit — Conjoint Actor, Universal Integrator, and Mind Bestower. The Infinite Spirit, the Third Person of Deity.

8:2.2 The Third Source and Center is known by numerous titles: the Universal Spirit, the Supreme Guide, the Conjoint Creator, the Divine Executive, the Infinite Mind, the Spirit of Spirits, the Paradise Mother Spirit, the Conjoint Actor, the Final Co-ordinator, the Omnipresent Spirit, the Absolute Intelligence, the Divine Action; and on Urantia he is sometimes confused with the cosmic mind.

8:2.2 It is altogether proper to denominate the Third Person of Deity the Infinite Spirit, for God is spirit. But material creatures who tend towards the error of viewing matter as basic reality and mind, together with spirit, as postulates rooted in matter, would better comprehend the Third Source and Center if he were called the Infinite Reality, the Universal Organizer, or the Personality Co-ordinator.

The titles Infinite Spirit, Conjoint Actor, Conjoint Creator, Third Source and Center are all used interchangeably in TUB. They are all the same person with the same purpose and the same activity. It's just like the interchangeability of the words Thought Adjuster and Mystery Monitor. There's no difference.

We are told that the Conjoint Actor is the "perfect execution of the "first" completed creative concept or plan for combined action by the Father-Son personality partnership of absolute thought-word union." (8:3.1) TUB seems to use the title Conjoint Actor when they want to portray action, execution, the performance of God's concepts. We are also told that the Conjoint Actor is the manipulator of energy which is also an action, an execution of power (9:01).

9:04 Throughout the universes the agencies of the Conjoint Actor ceaselessly manipulate the forces and energies of all space.

@Absonite The Central Universe is a Universe where the Infinite Spirit gains experience. This is where he aquires experiental reality.

If you read this section you will notice some really interesting descriptive words (very creature like). In Paradise the Infinite Spirit is Existential but in Havona he is in a Experiental Universe. So here the Infinite Spirit can experience experiental reality.
If you read the description of the other two members of Diety you will see similar experiential descriptive words. The way IMO that the Infinite Spirit is able to experience the Havona worlds is through God the 7-Fold. God the 7-fold IMO is creature identifying deity.

Scott, the Trinity is existential. It is not experiential. I think you're confusing volition and ministry with experience. They are not the same thing. Ministry is part of the character or nature of the Infinite Spirit, which is why the book uses the term mother, as in the action of taking care or tending to, which are maternal-like characteristics of the Infinite Spirit or Infinite Mother Spirit (same thing).

It is rather the Creative Spirit, our local universe Mother Spirit, also called the Divine Minister, who is experiential and participating in the power-personality synthesis of the Supreme.

#20 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Well, I'd like you to give that some more thought because they are one and the same entity

Holy peaches, I never said they were different entities.

The titles Infinite Spirit, Conjoint Actor, Conjoint Creator, Third Source and Center are all used interchangeably in TUB. They are all the same person with the same purpose and the same activity. It's just like the interchangeability of the words Thought Adjuster and Mystery Monitor. There's no difference.

Well agree to disagree. Let me bring up the example of the Creative Mother Spirit which comes directly from the impersonal aspect of the Conjoint Actor which is the Infinite Spirit. Now if we look at the language used that is described for this being before it is personalized It is just "creative spirit" it is not until she is personalized do they call her a Divine Minister/Creative Mother Spirit. Also mother diety is added onto this Creative Spirit. Because this Creative Spirit is directly from the Infinite Spirit facet it is not innitially personal. Ministry is a word that is personal. A Creative Spirit cannot be personal without a personality. But once it is a personal being it becomes a Minister. Even the title explains it all "Personalization of the Creative Spirit."

The Local Universe Mother Spirit

(374.1) 34:0.1 WHEN a Creator Son is personalized by the Universal Father and the Eternal Son, then does the Infinite Spirit individualize a new and unique representation of himself to accompany this Creator Son to the realms of space, there to be his companion, first, in physical organization and, later, in creation and ministry to the creatures of the newly projected universe.
(374.2) 34:0.2 A Creative Spirit reactsto both physical and spiritual realities; so does a Creator Son; and thus are they co-ordinate and associate in the administration of a local universe of time and space.
(374.3) 34:0.3 These Daughter Spirits are of the essence of the Infinite Spirit, but they cannot function in the work of physical creation and spiritual ministry simultaneously. In physical creation the Universe Son provides the pattern while the Universe Spirit initiates the materialization of physical realities. The Son operates in the power designs, but the Spirit transforms these energy creations into physical substances. Although it is somewhat difficult to portray this early universe presence of the Infinite Spirit as a person, nevertheless, to the Creator Son the Spirit associate is personal and has always functioned as a distinct individual.

1. Personalization of the Creative Spirit

(374.4) 34:1.1 After the completion of the physical organization of a starry and planetary cluster and the establishment of the energy circuits by the superuniverse power centers, subsequent to this preliminary work of creation by the agencies of the Infinite Spirit, operating through, and under the direction of, his local universe creative focalization, there goes forth the proclamation of the Michael Son that life is next to be projected in the newly organized universe. Upon the Paradise recognition of this declaration of intention, there occurs a reaction of approval in the Paradise Trinity, followed by the disappearance in the spiritual shining of the Deities of the Master Spirit in whose superuniverse this new creation is organizing. Meanwhile the other Master Spirits draw near this central lodgment of the Paradise Deities, and subsequently, when the Deity-embraced Master Spirit emerges to the recognition of his fellows, there occurs what is known as a “primary eruption.” This is a tremendous spiritual flash, a phenomenon clearly discernible as far away as the headquarters of the superuniverse concerned; and simultaneously with this little-understood Trinity manifestation there occurs a marked change in the nature of the creative spirit presence and power of the Infinite Spirit resident in the local universe concerned. In response to these Paradise phenomena there immediately personalizes, in the very presence of the Creator Son, a new personal representation of the Infinite Spirit. This is the Divine Minister. The individualized Creative Spirit helper of the Creator Son has become his personal creative associate, the local universe Mother Spirit.
(375.1) 34:1.2 From and through this new personal segregation of the Conjoint Creator there proceed the established currents and the ordained circuits of spirit power and spiritual influence destined to pervade all the worlds and beings of that local universe. In reality, this new and personal presence is but a transformation of the pre-existent and less personal associate of the Son in his earlier work of physical universe organization.

They do not call her a Divine Minister before she is peronalized for a reason. No word in the u.b is just thrown in without a purpose.

Edited by -Scott-, 04 February 2013 - 10:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users