Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hello to all! :)

It would not be strange that within not too long, requiring the direct intervention of Urantia Melchizedek.
It is not difficult to deduce if we look at our world as it is these days.
From all angles, there are very marked imbalances, but that would not be anything important if we had
with the ability to project the future, but it turns out that this is not in sight, such is the degree of complexity that is submerged Urantia in this time of transition.
Still being optimistic, positive, fearless, temporal reality we come to experience and is for those who want to see it. The indifference is pathetic Or is it something else?
But my attention as people prefer to remain in the distractions of life, instead of addressing the issues and think about the future to come.
Because civilization is at risk if ...three quarters of its youth enter materialistic professions and devote themselves to the pursuit of the sensory activities of the outer world.

(1220.1) 111:4.2 Meanings are derived from a combination of recognition and understanding. Meanings are nonexistent in a wholly sensory or material world. Meanings and values are only perceived in the inner or supermaterial spheres of human experience.

(1220.2) 111:4.3 The advances of true civilization are all born in this inner world of mankind. It is only the inner life that is truly creative. Civilization can hardly progress when the majority of the youth of any generation devote their interests and energies to the materialistic pursuits of the sensory or outer world.

(1220.3) 111:4.4 The inner and the outer worlds have a different set of values. Any civilization is in jeopardy when three quarters of its youth enter materialistic professions and devote themselves to the pursuit of the sensory activities of the outer world. Civilization is in danger when youth neglect to interest themselves in ethics, sociology, eugenics, philosophy, the fine arts, religion, and cosmology.

(431.6) 39:2.17 The Reserves. Large reserves of all types of the superior seraphim are held on Salvington, instantly available for dispatch to the farthermost worlds of Nebadon as they are requisitioned by the directors of assignment or upon the request of the universe administrators. The reserves of superior seraphim also furnish messenger aids upon requisition by the chief of the Brilliant Evening Stars, who is intrusted with the custody and dispatch of all personal communications. A local universe is fully provided with adequate means of intercommunication, but there is always a residue of messages which requires dispatch by personal messengers.

(432.1) 39:2.18 The basic reserves for the entire local universe are held on the seraphic worlds of Salvington. This corps includes all types of all groups of angels.

Edited by Alina, 28 March 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#142 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Lifetime pursuit: Searching for truth. Found the Urantia Book to be an excellent source. I feel fortunate to have an original 1955 copy of "Big Blue" given to me by a friend in the book selling Business. Hobbies: traveling through the mountains in my Yukon XL

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

Alina

How about this comment made by the Chief of Seraphim stationed on Urantia:

114:1.4 "Some believe that Machiventa will not come to take personal direction of Urantian affairs until the end of the current dispensation. Others hold that the vicegerent Prince may not come, as such, until Michael sometime returns to Urantia as he promised when still in the flesh. Still others, including this narrator, look for Melchizedek's appearance any day or hour.

#143 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

Thank You menno! It is very interesting!
As I wrote above ... Would not surprise me much that happen ... anytime ... in the most unexpected moment.

It would be Great! :rolleyes: but really I do not know for sure, nobody knows day or hour.

Greetings,

Alina

Edited by Alina, 28 March 2013 - 05:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users