• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

Hi all,

I clicked mobile version link on my smartphones and i don't like it and now i can't figure out how to go back to desktop version.
Cann anyone help?
Peace be upon you

#2 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

As it appeared, problem dissapeared.

Peace be upon you

#3 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

As it appeared, problem dissapeared.

That's just like some quotes in TUB. I know they were there, but then they just up and disappear. And then suddenly out of nowhere, some brand new quote I've never seen before just shows up. Posted Image

#4 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

That's just like some quotes in TUB. I know they were there, but then they just up and disappear. And then suddenly out of nowhere, some brand new quote I've never seen before just shows up. Posted Image

SOOO true.

#5 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Rick, I'm still looking for that quote that says we will eventually control the weather, the one you mentioned, what, a year or two ago? I read it too, clear as day, but it's no longer in the book . . . . another head scratcher. Posted Image

#6 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

This one?

...Man's increasing control--the gradual accumulation of the knowledge of the laws of the material world, the purposes of spiritual existence, and the possibilities of the philosophic co-ordination of these two realities. Man, the savage, was helpless before the onslaughts of natural forces, was slavish before the cruel mastery of his own inner fears. Semicivilized man is beginning to unlock the storehouse of the secrets of the natural realms, and his science is slowly but effectively destroying his superstitions while at the same time providing a new and enlarged factual basis for the comprehension of the meanings of philosophy and the values of true spiritual experience. Man, the civilized, will someday achieve relative mastery of the physical forces of his planet; the love of God in his heart will be effectively outpoured as love for his fellow men, while the values of human existence will be nearing the limits of mortal capacity.... (1306:3) 118:10

#7 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

I still think that this book has some sort of code in it. so our TA can influence wath will we see and wath not.
Funny little thing.

Peace be upon you

#8 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

This one?

No, I remember something specific about extremes of weather. But I haven't been able to find it, so I must have imagined it. It's probably in that other book I'm co-writing with myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users