#1 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

DNA, introns and Extrones: Scientists show that DNA is preexisting to life.

In recent days there are several studies that are revolutionizing human knowledge: The first and most
promising is that conducted by Matthew Powner, and published in the Journal of the American Chemical Society. According Powner, AICA molecule (Sort of like the sugar we use to sweeten coffee) reacts with phosphorus and triggers processes called RNA, which are pre-existing life.

Somehow the DNA would be configured as an existing structure to life itself and present in the Universe at prebiological. The implications of this study are such that the NewScientist magazine, a special issue devoted entirely to research Powner and other researchers from the likes of Jack Szostak of Harvard
Medical School...

Read: DNA From The Beginning

http://www.cshlpress...The%20Beginning
Aug 2012

-------

Hello to all!

What do you think? It could be another prediction of Revelations which is being demonstrated by science?

(396.1) 36:0.1 LIFE does not originate spontaneously. Life is constructed according to plans formulated by the (unrevealed) Architects of Being and appears on the inhabited planets either by direct importation or as a result of the operations of the Life Carriers of the local universes. These carriers of life are among the most interesting and versatile of the diverse family of universe Sons. They are intrusted with designing and carrying creature life to the planetary spheres. And after planting this life on such new worlds, they remain there for long periods to foster its development.

#2 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hi Alina,

I think that our DNA is well engineered. Probably perfect, and with time delay for activation of certain parts of the code.
Scientists say that our DNA is full of "junk" parts, but I think this is not junk that this are parts which are still not active and waiting for the right time.

Right now comes to my mind Jesuses sentence: "My time has not yet come"

peace be with you
Peace be upon you

#3 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hi Alina,

I think that our DNA is well engineered. Probably perfect, and with time delay for activation of certain parts of the code.
Scientists say that our DNA is full of "junk" parts, but I think this is not junk that this are parts which are still not active and waiting for the right time.

peace be with you

Thank Pike! :)

I agree with you! but this you say I do not understand: "Right now comes to my mind Jesuses sentence: "My time has not yet "come"

Apparently that theory is changing, because in the same article says the question is of particular interest. Following Rocio Reyes Diaz and Team, we can literally read it until 2010, was virtually unknown modulating role of introns and exons or Extrones (According to the scientific literature)
In fact previously thought that "junk" DNA sequences were non-coding sequences.

Well, let's think...I do not claim nor deny anything, just trying to investigate and find out their views. :)

peace be with you too

Alina

Edited by Alina, 04 October 2012 - 06:06 PM.

#4 Guest_As-Within-So-Without_*

Guest_As-Within-So-Without_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

It is interesting to know that before the completion of the Human Genome Project that it was estimated that the total number of human genes where three times as many as were found. Some medical advances regarding specific genes resulting in specific diseases can be more complex than is thought in that there may be additional combining genes that function and control those specific genes. Possible problems for the future when attempting to use gene importing to change all humans. However the DNA and RNA function was identified in the UB when it referenced Germ plasm, actually theorized back in the late 1800's but could not be proved due to lack of technical equipment to varify the hypothesis.

#5 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

It is very important in my opinion, in effect, it seems is the germ plasm, mentioned the UB."...units of energywhich are employed in building up the material vehicles of life transmission, the so-called germ plasm.(398.1)"

The recent discovery of the mechanisms of introns and extrones in the (So Far) called junk DNA has
transcended all expectations of the scientific community.

The main result of this kind of Genome Project II is that what was considered trash was Not. 80% of the human genome is to have at least one biochemical function in at least some body tissue and in at least one stage of development or adult life. And no less than 95% of the genome is involved in the regulation of conventional genes. In fact, most of the hitherto involved variations in human disease is in these areas. once considered trash, open new possibilities for medicine.

In line with the above. From 1989 to date, the role of introns was being studied in respect of the known eukaryotic that were key in understanding the processes of RNA.

But what are introns?

Well, introns or non-coding DNA segments are equally mysterious evolutionary computing in biology, looking to challenge the theory of evolution itself. The latest studies on Junk DNA, reveal the importance of these switches called introns and exons.

(398.1) 36:2.14 There are over one million fundamental or cosmic chemical formulas which constitute the parent patterns and the numerous basic functional variations of life manifestations. Satellite number one of the life-planning sphere is the realm of the universe physicists and electrochemists who serve as technical assistants to the Life Carriers in the work of capturing, organizing, and manipulating the essential units of energy which are employed in building up the material vehicles of life transmission, the so-called germ plasm.

#6 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

hi

"But what are introns?
Well, introns or non-coding DNA
segments are equally mysterious"

this reminds me on a black matter in space.

peace

Peace be upon you

#7 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

Hello Pike! :)

Here is explained very well, I hope will serve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intron

Greetings,

Alina

#8 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hi Alina,

I found this interesting reference to the "fundamental arrangements of the reproducing configurations of living matter." Seems to me they test out these configurations in advance on one of the Life Carrier worlds.

The number ten--the decimal system--is inherent in the physical universe but not in the spiritual. The domain of life is characterized by three, seven, and twelve or by multiples and combinations of these basic numbers. There are three primal and essentially different life plans, after the order of the three Paradise Sources and Centers, and in the universe of Nebadon these three basic forms of life are segregated on three different types of planets. There were, originally, twelve distinct and divine concepts of transmissible life. This number twelve, with its subdivisions and multiples, runs throughout all basic life patterns of all seven superuniverses. There are also seven architectural types of life design, fundamental arrangements of the reproducing configurations of living matter. The Orvonton life patterns are configured as twelve inheritance carriers. The differing orders of will creatures are configured as 12, 24, 48, 96, 192, 384, and 768. On Urantia there are forty-eight units of pattern control--trait determiners--in the sex cells of human reproduction. P.397 - §11

LIFE CARRIER WORLD:

Sphere Number Four and its tributary satellites are devoted to the study of the evolution of creature life in general and to the evolutionary antecedents of any one life level in particular. The original life plasm of an evolutionary world must contain the full potential for all future developmental variations and for all subsequent evolutionary changes and modifications. The provision for such far-reaching projects of life metamorphosis may require the appearance of many apparently useless forms of animal and vegetable life. Such by-products of planetary evolution, foreseen or unforeseen, appear upon the stage of action only to disappear, but in and through all this long process there runs the thread of the wise and intelligent formulations of the original designers of the planetary life plan and species scheme. The manifold by-products of biologic evolution are all essential to the final and full function of the higher intelligent forms of life, notwithstanding that great outward disharmony may prevail from time to time in the long upward struggle of the higher creatures to effect the mastery of the lower forms of life, many of which are sometimes so antagonistic to the peace and comfort of the evolving will creatures. P.398 - §4

My guess is yes.

All the best,
Meredith

#9 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

Thank you Meredith! Also my guess is yes!
Thanks for the quotes, very eloquent!
Of course life is preexisting! We already knew that.

(397.12) 36:2.12 The Second World is the life-designing sphere; here all new modes of life organization are worked out. While the original life designs are provided by the Creator Son, the actual outworking of these plans is intrusted to the Life Carriers and their associates. When the general life plans for a new world have been formulated, they are transmitted to the headquarters sphere, where they are minutely scrutinized by the supreme council of the senior Life Carriers in collaboration with a corps of consulting Melchizedeks. If the plans are a departure from previously accepted formulas, they must be passed upon, and endorsed by, the Creator Son. The chief of Melchizedeks often represents the Creator Son in these deliberations.

397.13) 36:2.13 Planetary life, therefore, while similar in some respects, differs in many ways on each evolutionary world. Even in a uniform life series in a single family of worlds, life is not exactly the same on any two planets; there is always a planetary type, for the Life Carriers work constantly in an effort to improve the vital formulas committed to their keeping.

(398.1) 36:2.14 There are over one million fundamental or cosmic chemical formulas which constitute the parent patterns and the numerous basic functional variations of life manifestations. Satellite number one of the life-planning sphere is the realm of the universe physicists and electrochemists who serve as technical assistants to the Life Carriers in the work of capturing, organizing, and manipulating the essential units of energy which are employed in building up the material vehicles of life transmission, the so-called germ plasm.

(398.2) 36:2.15 The planetary life-planning laboratories are situated on the second satellite of this world number two. In these laboratories the Life Carriers and all their associates collaborate with the Melchizedeks in the effort to modify and possibly improve the life designed for implantation on the decimal planets of Nebadon. The life now evolving on Urantia was planned and partially worked out on this very world, for Urantia is a decimal planet, a life-experiment world. On one world in each ten a greater variance in the standard life designs is permitted than on the other (nonexperimental) worlds.

I marvel at this!
I can not leave feeling a deep admiration for Such perfection, but we do not know everything,
The very fact of the existence of this "mysterious" DNA, life, and life and his initiation is immense.I come many ideas at the moment but I can write in one word: Gratitude
Advances in science when properly used, benefit humanity and make us more and more to understand creation. I remember Michael of Nebadon,our Creator and Sovereign.
Yet our limited minds are far from understanding the mechanisms of these lofty minds capable of acting as delegates of the Father and begin life on the planets.
I always think that everything is within us when I refer to spiritual perception and this is also within us as the mark of the majesty of physical creation!

Greetings,

Alina

Edited by Alina, 05 October 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#10 Guest_As-Within-So-Without_*

• Guests

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hi Alina,

I found this interesting reference to the "fundamental arrangements of the reproducing configurations of living matter." Seems to me they test out these configurations in advance on one of the Life Carrier worlds.

The number ten--the decimal system--is inherent in the physical universe but not in the spiritual. The domain of life is characterized by three, seven, and twelve or by multiples and combinations of these basic numbers. There are three primal and essentially different life plans, after the order of the three Paradise Sources and Centers, and in the universe of Nebadon these three basic forms of life are segregated on three different types of planets. There were, originally, twelve distinct and divine concepts of transmissible life. This number twelve, with its subdivisions and multiples, runs throughout all basic life patterns of all seven superuniverses. There are also seven architectural types of life design, fundamental arrangements of the reproducing configurations of living matter. The Orvonton life patterns are configured as twelve inheritance carriers. The differing orders of will creatures are configured as 12, 24, 48, 96, 192, 384, and 768. On Urantia there are forty-eight units of pattern control--trait determiners--in the sex cells of human reproduction. P.397 - §11

LIFE CARRIER WORLD:

Sphere Number Four and its tributary satellites are devoted to the study of the evolution of creature life in general and to the evolutionary antecedents of any one life level in particular. The original life plasm of an evolutionary world must contain the full potential for all future developmental variations and for all subsequent evolutionary changes and modifications. The provision for such far-reaching projects of life metamorphosis may require the appearance of many apparently useless forms of animal and vegetable life. Such by-products of planetary evolution, foreseen or unforeseen, appear upon the stage of action only to disappear, but in and through all this long process there runs the thread of the wise and intelligent formulations of the original designers of the planetary life plan and species scheme. The manifold by-products of biologic evolution are all essential to the final and full function of the higher intelligent forms of life, notwithstanding that great outward disharmony may prevail from time to time in the long upward struggle of the higher creatures to effect the mastery of the lower forms of life, many of which are sometimes so antagonistic to the peace and comfort of the evolving will creatures. P.398 - §4

My guess is yes.

All the best,
Meredith

Evidently there was a reason why I studied computer science and works with a versatile operating system called Flex-OS at IBM. You are correct Meredith but as is mentioned in your quotes you have to be able to think and work outside of the Box. In my work in support I found that the programmers were assuming that the errors they were getting after applying an ASM (Automatic/Automated System Maintenance) could be ignored but the system had built into it what was called a checksum, ergo the errors received were called a checksum error. This checksum works like RNA which is the packaging instruction being un-packaged. If not un-packed or applied correctly you will get a checksum error. The checksum value itself can tell you exactly where it went wrong in that there are checksum error codes which can identify where the unpacking went wrong. However, the operating system also used what we call "reverse notation" which allows for multifunction data reading which greatly speeds up the system which is very balance orientated. So it would behoove those how are assuming that there is junk in the patterns might better look again.

#11 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

You may recall these comments sponsored by a Life Carrier of Nebadon resident on Urantia who informs us:

But throughout all of this biologic adventure our greatest disappointment grew out of the reversion of certain primitive plant life to the prechlorophyll levels of parasitic bacteria on such an extensive and unexpected scale. This eventuality in plant-life evolution caused many distressful diseases in the higher mammals, particularly in the more vulnerable human species. When we were confronted with this perplexing situation, we somewhat discounted the difficulties involved because we knew that the subsequent admixture of the Adamic life plasm would so reinforce the resisting powers of the resulting blended race as to make it practically immune to all diseases produced by the vegetable type of organism. But our hopes were doomed to disappointment owing to the misfortune of the Adamic default. P.736 - §5 PAPER 65

Man is much more than a machine.

Mortal man is a machine, a living mechanism; his roots are truly in the physical world of energy. Many human reactions are mechanical in nature; much of life is machinelike. But man, a mechanism, is much more than a machine; he is mind endowed and spirit indwelt; and though he can never throughout his material life escape the chemical and electrical mechanics of his existence, he can increasingly learn how to subordinate this physical-life machine to the directive wisdom of experience by the process of consecrating the human mind to the execution of the spiritual urges of the indwelling Thought Adjuster. P.1301 - §7

In the domains of physical, mental, and spiritual gravity . . .

Always should the domains of the physical (electrochemical) and the mental response to environmental stimuli be differentiated, and in turn must they all be recognized as phenomena apart from spiritual activities. The domains of physical, mental, and spiritual gravity are distinct realms of cosmic reality, notwithstanding their intimate interrelations. P.739 - §4

And the Master said . . .

"My beloved, you must remember that it is the spirit that quickens; the flesh and all that pertains thereto is of little profit." P.1715 - §4

Be of good cheer,
Meredith

#12 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

Yes Merediht! I look good, remember that the physical body is the vehicle of the spirit as well as remember the "breath of life" :)

(404.2) 36:6.4 When the Life Carriers have designed the patterns of life, after they have organized the energy systems, there must occur an additional phenomenon; the “breath of life” must be imparted to these lifeless forms. The Sons of God can construct the forms of life, but it is the Spirit of God who really contributes the vital spark. And when the life thus imparted is spent, then again the remaining material body becomes dead matter. When the bestowed life is exhausted, the body returns to the bosom of the material universe from which it was borrowed by the Life Carriers to serve as a transient vehicle for that life endowment which they conveyed to such a visible association of energy-matter.

(404.4) 36:6.6 We speak of life as “energy” and as“force,” but it is really neither. Force-energy is variously gravity responsive; life is not. Pattern is also nonresponsive to gravity, being a configuration of energies that have already fulfilled all gravity-responsive obligations. Life, as such,constitutes the animation of some pattern-configured or otherwise segregated system of energy — material,mindal, or spiritual.

(404.5) 36:6.7 There are some things connected with the elaboration of life on the evolutionary planets which are not altogether clear to us. We fully comprehend the physical organization of the electrochemical formulas of the Life Carriers, but we do not wholly understand the nature and source of the life-activation spark. We know that life flows from the Father through the Son and by the Spirit. It is more than possible that the Master Spirits are the sevenfold channel of the river of life which is poured out upon all creation. But we do not comprehend the technique whereby the supervising Master Spirit participates in the initial episode of life bestowal on a new planet.The Ancients of Days, we are confident, also have some part in this inauguration of life on a new world, but we are wholly ignorant of the nature thereof. We do know that the Universe Mother Spirit actually vitalizes the lifeless patterns and imparts to such activated plasm the prerogatives of organismal reproduction. We observe that these three are the levels of God the Sevenfold, sometimes designated as the Supreme Creators of time and space; but otherwise we know little more than Urantia mortals — simply that concept is inherent in the Father, expression in the Son, and life realization in the Spirit.

(405.1) 36:6.8 [Indited by a Vorondadek Son stationed on Urantia as an observer and acting in this capacity by request of the Melchizedek Chief of the Supervising Revelatory Corps.]

#13 Guest_As-Within-So-Without_*

• Guests

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Introns

http://dictionary.re...se/introns?s=t

in·tron

noun
Genetics . a noncoding segment in a length of DNA that interrupts a gene-coding sequence or nontranslated sequence, the corresponding segment being removed from the RNA copy before transcription.

Also called intervening sequence. Compare exon2 .
Origin:
1975–80; perhaps intr(o)- + -on1

Intron
A segment of a gene situated between exons that does not function in coding for protein synthesis. After transcription of a gene to messenger RNA, the transcriptions of introns are removed, and the exons are spliced together by enzymes before translation and assembly of amino acids into proteins.
Compare exon.

INTR-ON

http://dictionary.re...owse/intr?s=ts

intr

1. intransitive.
2. introduce.
3. introduced.
4. introducing.
5. introduction.
6. introductory.

In the examples above “ 5 - introduction” would be the most probable to intron in relation to outer membrane which would require a deduction - like using the UB’s forward to deduce or define the meanings.

http://dictionary.re...e/introduction

in·tro·duc·tion

noun
1. the act of introducing or the state of being introduced.
2. a formal personal presentation of one person to another or others.
3. a preliminary part, as of a book, musical composition, or the like, leading up to the main part.
4. an elementary treatise: an introduction to botany.
5. an act or instance of inserting.
6. something introduced.

http://dictionary.re...com/browse/-on

-on1

a suffix used in the names of subatomic particles ( gluon; meson; neutron ), quanta ( graviton ), and other minimal entities or components ( cistron; codon; magneton; photon ).

Origin:
probably extracted from ion; compare proton

-on2

a suffix used in the naming of inert gaseous elements: neon.
Origin:
≪ Greek -on, neuter of -os adj. ending

Medical Dictionary
-on 1
suff.
  • A subatomic particle: neutron.
  • A unit: photon.
  • A basic hereditary unit: codon. [the hereditaryUB reference to germ-plasm]

Notice the inference to the UB use of trinity, triune, triodity, trio(s) to compare below as “triplet” and “three”.

Codon:
http://dictionary.re...m/browse/codon

co·don

noun Genetics .
a triplet of adjacent nucleotides in the messenger RNA chain that codes for a specific amino acid in the synthesis of a protein molecule. Also called coding triplet.

Compare anticodon.

Origin:
1960–65, Americanism ; code + -on1

Anticodon
http://dictionary.re...owse/anticodon

an·ti·co·don

noun Genetics .
a sequence of three nucleotides in a region of transfer RNA that recognizes a complementary coding triplet of nucleotides in messenger RNA during translation by the ribosomes in protein biosynthesis.

Compare codon.

Medical Dictionary
anticodon an·ti·co·don (ān'tē-kō'dŏn, ān'tī-)
n.
A sequence of three adjacent nucleotides in tRNA designating a specific amino acid that binds to a corresponding codon in mRNA during protein synthesis.

Exon – [can also reference “exo-” as in exoskeleton.]

http://dictionary.re...om/browse/exon

[Do not cast away the definition of exon1 below in that it is a indirect reference to the Biblical reference to the four horsemen who are considered guardians and act as commanders or controllers but not regarding genetics as yet but, the brain stem, which contains four parts, and also described extensively in the UB as to their function of the brain and body, of which control the 7 adjutants’ also. Also the Biblical colours and their definitions are pertinent to the function of the adjutants’.]
ex·on1

noun
(in Britain) one of four yeomen of the guard who act as commanding officers in the absence of higher authority.
Also called exempt.

Origin:
1645–55; earlier exant, for French exempt (spelling altered to show French pronunciation)
ex·on2

noun Genetics .
any portion of an interrupted gene that is represented in the RNA product and is translated into protein.
Compare intron.

— n
Compare intron any segment of a discontinuous gene the segments of which are separated by introns
[C20: from ex- 1 + -on ]
ex'onic 2adj

Origin:
1975–80; ex ( pressed sequence ) + -on1

Medical Dictionary
exon ex·on (ěk'sŏn)
n.
A nucleotide sequence in DNA that carries the code for the final mRNA molecule and thus defines a protein's amino acid sequence. Also called coding sequence .
ex·on'ic adj.

Science Dictionary

exon (ěk'sŏn)
A segment of a gene that contains information used in coding for protein synthesis. Genetic information within genes is discontinuous, split among the exons that encode for messenger RNA and absent from the DNA sequences in between, which are called introns . Genetic splicing, catalyzed by enzymes, results in the final version of messenger RNA, which contains only genetic information from the exons.
Compare intron.

Cultural Dictionary

exon definition

Stretches of DNA in genes that code for proteins. In eukaryotes, exons in a given gene are generally separated from each other by stretches of DNA that do not contain instructions for constructing proteins.
(Compare intron.)

eukaryotes
http://dictionary.re...ukaryotic?s=ts

prokaryote
http://dictionary.re...wse/prokaryote

taxonomy
http://dictionary.re...rowse/taxonomy

Please note: keep in mind that some of these junk DNA, as mentioned before, are not junk, however to better describe these spaces/junk of DNA in the sequence you can use the same analogy of how a check digit is used in UPC (universal product code) barcodes.

Many do not understand how they were designed to function. I had the opportunity to work with one of the system programmers who worked on the NCR project that created the UPC system. He explained to me some of the intricacies of the barcode itself. The project went 6 months over the time limit because they had found out that the original code used 5’s as fencing and they found that 6’s were needed for full potential of future coding. The fences that I am referring to are numbers in the actual code that divide segments of the barcode and, are not represented in the descriptive numbers, generally displayed below the code. These numbers are 3 sixes which are located in front, end and generally middle of the code. This reference to 6,6,6, is that same reference to the Biblical code in the book of Revelation which states that nothing will be bought or sold without the mark of the beast. Ha-Ha-Ha, most persons actually thought that there is a beast, sorry it is also pointer to the link of the Horsemen and the brain stem.

If one actually examines the two segments of the barcode separated by the fences you will notice that the bars and spaces differ from one side to the other. They represent numbers but the difference is that one is the reverse notation from the other. This is used to identify which number is the check digit, normally at the end of the barcode.

Many companies choose to not use the check digit, in the days where one byte of space could add up to 10 percent of the space used to catalog the full number. They did this because the check digit can be calculated and reproduced when needed and moved to remote systems. This attitude is now causing problems in that the check digit is very important to future expansion and usage. After a while the users started to run out of UPC numbers based on their encoded meanings like manufacturer, product and sub-product, depending on usage. Now some companies are struggling to change data bases to incorporate the check digit or not because of cost of programming.

The simple method would be to add a variable check digit which can, in a base ten number system, triple the available numbers just by reprogramming the check-digit routine to incorporate the different values. The variable check digit can also add a specific number which instructs the program to read the barcode backwards thereby increasing the size of the number string being used or a subsequence of the base number which in genetic world can determine what the numbers in the next sequence should or will represent.

So if you examine method that may seem to be unrelated to one single system or “-ology” and or combine specific rules or laws, you may be able to resolve many issues, besides why recreate the wheel if the pattern work so well, like making a gear out of the wheel.

#14 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Man is much more than a machine.

If men were only machines, they would react more or less uniformly to a material universe. Individuality, much less personality, would be nonexistent.. P.2077 - §9

Machines do not think, create, dream, aspire, idealize, hunger for truth, or thirst for righteousness. They do not motivate their lives with the passion to serve other machines and to choose as their goal of eternal progression the sublime task of finding God and striving to be like him. Machines are never intellectual, emotional, aesthetic, ethical, moral, or spiritual. P.2079 - §9

Man is a living being. So, will scientists ever figure out the secrets of life?

It is impossible accurately to determine, simultaneously, the exact location and the velocity of a moving object; any attempt at measurement of either inevitably involves change in the other. The same sort of a paradox confronts mortal man when he undertakes the chemical analysis of protoplasm. The chemist can elucidate the chemistry of dead protoplasm, but he cannot discern either the physical organization or the dynamic performance of living protoplasm. Ever will the scientist come nearer and nearer the secrets of life, but never will he find them and for no other reason than that he must kill protoplasm in order to analyze it. Dead protoplasm weighs the same as living protoplasm, but it is not the same. P.737 - §1

All the best,
Meredith

#15 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

Hi! :)

I think people generally confused a lot with these issues.Nor do they understand when someone wants to say something or go to pernicious extremes .
At this point I remember when it said that will add "sensitivity" to a computer, is unaware that this
belongs to the spiritual, others are purely mechanical reactions would be more similar to the mechanical mind! Some scientists also seek the God particle in a hadron collider!
It's kinda funny, in a way, they seek out what are very close, Inside!
One thing is matter, another matter, but with Life!
While recognizing the progress of science, and in this issue of DNA, representing good progress and show us a lot about what the revelations tell us about the Life Carriers.
But better, read the following quotes, are very clear and interesting to understand.

(468.1) 42:1.4 Subsequent to even still greater progress and further discoveries, after Urantia has advanced immeasurably in comparison with present knowledge, though you should gain control of the energy revolutions of the electrical units of matter to the extent of modifying their physical manifestations — even after all such possible progress, forever will scientists be powerless to create one atom of matter or to originate one flash of energy or ever to add to matter that which we call life.

(468.2) 42:1.5 The creation of energy and the bestowal of life are the prerogatives of the Universal Father and his associate Creator personalities. The river of energy and life is a continuous outpouring from the Deities, the universal and united stream of Paradise force going forth to all space. This divine energy pervades all creation. The force organizers initiate those changes and institute those modifications of space-force which eventuate in energy; the power directors transmute energy into matter; thus the material worlds are born. The Life Carriers initiate those processes in dead matter which we call life, material life. The Morontia Power Supervisors likewise perform throughout the transition realms between the material and the spiritual worlds. The higher spirit Creators inaugurate similar processes in divine forms of energy, and there ensue the higher spirit forms of intelligent life.

(468.3) 42:1.6 Energy proceeds from Paradise, fashioned after the divine order. Energy — pure energy — partakes of the nature of the divine organization; it is fashioned after the similitude of the three Gods embraced in one, as they function at the headquarters of the universe of universes. And all force is circuited in Paradise, comes from the Paradise Presences and returns thereto, and is in essence a manifestation of the uncaused Cause — the Universal Father; and without the Father would not anything exist that does exist.

Greetings,

Alina

Edited by Alina, 06 October 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#16 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

Hello again! I like to seek unity, or try :) :

(467.3) 42:1.1 The foundation of the universe is material, but the essence of life is spirit. The
Father of spirits is also the ancestor of universes; the eternal Father of the Original Son is also the eternity-source of the original pattern, the Isle of Paradise.

(467.4) 42:1.2 Matter — energy — for they are but diverse manifestations of the same cosmic reality, as a universe phenomenon is inherent in the Universal Father. “In him all things consist.” Matter may appear to manifest inherent energy and to exhibit self-contained powers, but the lines of gravity involved in the energies concerned in all these physical phenomena are derived from, and are dependent on, Paradise. The ultimaton, the first measurable form of energy, has Paradise as its nucleus.

(467.5) 42:1.3 There is innate in matter and present in universal space a form of energy not known on Urantia. When this discovery is finally made, then will physicists feel that they have solved, almost at least, the mystery of matter. And so will they have approached one step nearer the Creator; so will they have mastered one more phase of the divine technique; but in no sense will they have found God, neither will they have established the existence of matter or the operation of natural laws apart from the cosmic technique of Paradise and the motivating purpose of the Universal Father.

(472.12) 42:4.1 Light, heat, electricity, magnetism, chemism, energy, and matter are — in origin, nature, and destiny — one and the same thing, together with other material realities as yet undiscovered on Urantia.

#17 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

The Life Carriers often carry actual life plasm to a new world, but not always. They sometimes organize the life patterns after arriving on the planet of assignment in accordance with formulas previously approved for a new adventure in life establishment. Such was the origin of the planetary life of Urantia.(399-4)
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#18 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

So is Bill. Good adicciónal quote for this topic!
Thank You! :)

(398.4) 36:2.17 ... The original life plasm of an evolutionary world must contain the full potential for all future developmental variations and for all subsequent evolutionary changes and modifications. The provision for such far-reaching projects of life metamorphosis may require the appearance of many apparently useless forms of animal and vegetable life. Such by-products of planetary evolution, foreseen or unforeseen, appear upon the stage of action only to disappear, but in and through all this long process there runs the thread of the wise and intelligent formulations of the original designers of the planetary life plan and species scheme. The manifold by-products of biologic evolution are all essential to the final and full function of the higher intelligent forms of life, notwithstanding that great outward disharmony may prevail from time to time in the long upward struggle of the higher creatures to effect the mastery of the lower forms of life, many of which are sometimes so antagonistic to the peace and comfort of the evolving will creatures.

Love

Alina

Edited by Alina, 07 October 2012 - 01:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users