• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Lifetime pursuit: Searching for truth. Found the Urantia Book to be an excellent source. I feel fortunate to have an original 1955 copy of "Big Blue" given to me by a friend in the book selling Business. Hobbies: traveling through the mountains in my Yukon XL

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

I woke up this morning with the inspiration to present this thread. about just how unique and unusual this world of ours is.

1. For a start; about one world in ten is designated as a decimal planet and assigned to the special registry of Life Carriers.
Urantia is one of these worlds; one out of a possible 1,000,000 worlds in this universe.

2. Only 3 systems, from a total of 10,000 systems in our universe have been affected by a disloyal System Sovereign.
Urantia is located in one of these three systems.

3. 24 counselors on Jerusem represent Christ Michael "The Master Son" in all matters concerning the roll calls of Satania and in many other phases of the scheme of mortal ascension on the isolated worlds of the system.
The majority of these counselors are from Urantia (ascended mortals and celestial beings directly connected with Urantia)

4. On Urantia the origin of the colored races occurred suddenly in one family in one generation. The only world to do this in the local system. On the average evolutionary planet the six races of color appear one by one, beginning with the red race, and take ages to complete all six colors. Urantia, the only inhabited world out of a possible 1,000

5. The Machiventa Melchizidek Incarnation on Urantia had been only done six times in all the history of Nebadon.
Therefore, Urantia is one of seven inhabited planets out of a possible 10,000,000 inhabited worlds to have this type of event.

6. And most importantly, the Creator Son Michael incarnated on Urantia out of a possible 10,000,000 inhabited worlds. One out of ten million.

The Urantia Book reveals Urantia to be a very unique world with a very unusual past history.

Some things to think about when ever we get caught up in our personal petty problems.

Menno

Edited by menno, 16 April 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#2 JR Sherrod

JR Sherrod

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:I am a Lapidary, and Jewelry Artist & Designer. I love reading the Urantia Book, science fiction, and speculative non-fiction. I am a Choral Singer. I was, at various times in my past, a Military Policeman, Police Instructor, Computer Programmer/Analyst, and Post-secondary technical instructor. I love astronomy, aeronautice & aerospace, and planes & rockets of all types. I bicycle and walk for fun and fitness. I am an Advanced Toastmaster - Bronze. I write Autobiographic Self-Help, and Speculative Non-Fiction.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Menno, you are making a point I try to make, and you have done it very well!

I would add another significant fact to your list, sir.

P.408 - §6 The archangel corps of Nebadon is directed by the first-born of this order, and in more recent times a divisional headquarters of the archangels has been maintained on Urantia. It is this unusual fact that soon arrests the attention of extra-Nebadon student visitors. Among their early observations of intrauniverse transactions is the discovery that many ascendant activities of the Brilliant Evening Stars are directed from the capital of a local system, Satania.
P.409 - §1 Do you grasp the significance of the fact that your lowly and confused planet has become a divisional headquarters for the universe administration and direction of certain archangel activities having to do with the Paradise ascension scheme? This undoubtedly presages the future concentration of other ascendant activities on the bestowal world of Michael and lends a tremendous and solemn import to the Master's personal promise, "I will come again."
P.1259 - §1 Among the many things difficult to understand concerning the future government of Urantia, a prominent one is the location on the planet of a circuit and divisional headquarters of the archangels.

I try to point out to people I am associated with that we are NOT going to experience the destruction of our world on December 21, 2012. Furthermore, we are NOT in the LAST DAYS of our world, where in a very short time Jesus will come and burn all the sinners and reward all the Evangelical Christians with pure Heaven. I try to teach that Jesus will not come to clean up our world, but that we will clean it up ourselves.

It seems that so many folks want the world to come to an end, to end their perceived misery; but we know that it will not be so. There would not be a Divisional Headquarters of the Archangels on our little sphere if we were going to go "POOF" just before Christmas, now would there?

Cheers!
Ah! To be host to God, Himself; and to be enriched beyond measure by that incomprehensible treasure!

#3 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

ha,ha,ha JR,

that was so good that it bright up my morning.
I agree with you, but people like to belive what media tell them to belive.
but the day will come when we will all start to use our heads.

"the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

peace be with you
Peace be upon you

#4 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Lifetime pursuit: Searching for truth. Found the Urantia Book to be an excellent source. I feel fortunate to have an original 1955 copy of "Big Blue" given to me by a friend in the book selling Business. Hobbies: traveling through the mountains in my Yukon XL

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

JR I agree with you regarding Dec 21, 2012. What has been promoted, said and written re: end of the world, predictions, etc.. does not make sense with what has been revealed in the Urantia Book. Way too much attention has been directed to this tiny orb spinning way out here on the edge of the universe.

So, this brings up the question; why all of this special attention on Urantia and the system of Satania ? Is it because because of the huge upheavel and damage that was caused by the rebellion ?
Paper 45:2.1 "The Lucifer rebellion in the system of Satania was the last and the most widespread of all" (of the 3 systems that rebelled in Nebadon)

Is it possible that Urantia suffered the most damage, out of all of the other inhabited worlds in Satania ?
Is this a possible answer to why the system of Satania and the the planet Urantia are receiving this special attention ?

This reminds me of the parable in the Bible (I can't find reference to it in the UB) the one where Jesus tells about a shepherd and his flock and of one of the sheep going astray...getting lost. And of how the shepherd goes out and searches for that one lost sheep.
This kind of gives the impression of why Michael came to this world. Urantia was (is) that lost sheep., I say "was" in refernce to UB readers, and "is" in regards to all of those humans who are still wandering around..searching for their connection to "The Spirit of God"

Getting back to the effects that the rebellion had on Urantia; Paper 93 gives us some insight as to just how bad it was.
93:1.1 "Revealed truth was threatened with extinction during the millenniums which followed the miscarriage of the Adamic mission on Urantia." (this 'miscarriage of the Adamic mission' was connected back to the Lucifer rebellion)
So this is where Machiventa made his emergency appearance on Urantia to keep the torch of "Truth" alive until Michael's visit nearly 2,000 years later.

So we have an Emergency Son Melchizidek come to Urantia. Then we have the Creator Son Michael come to Urantia.
One would almost be convinced that those two visitations should swing things around. Get human civilization firmly on the road...pointed toward a peaceful future. But no. Not so fast. 1,920 to 1,941 years after Jesus arrived, a revelation entitled the "Urantia Papers" was delivered to this planet (meant to be published as The Urantia Book in 1955 AD) which has included within it's second last paper these words:

Paper 195:8.5 "......But beware! this godless philosophy of human society will lead only to unrest, animosity, unhappiness, war and world wide disaster. "

Paper 195:8.13 " The complete secularization of science, education, industry, and society can only lead to disaster. During the first third of the twentieth century Urantians killed more human beings than were killed during the whole of the Christian dispensation up to that time. And this is only the beginning of the dire harvest of materialization and secularism; still more terrible destruction is yet to come."

Do we face a doom and gloom future ? NO ! We don't.. The human race shall make it through whatever is ahead of us. We have very powerful allies from the highest places in this Universe here to help us make it through whatever happens.
And a special contingency plan has been put in place to help. See Paper 114:7 "The Reserve Corps of Destiny"
And most importantly of all: The Creator Son of Nebadon has a personal stake in our future...the Future of Urantia, a Special Planet in the Universe of Nebadon.

And look at how our "celestial friends" wrapped up this beautiful document: "The Urantia Book"

Paper 196 "The Faith of Jesus"

Edited by menno, 17 April 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#5 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, sustainable agriculture/micro-farming, history, philosophy, behavioral psych, economics (quit laughing), the blues, learning from children.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Thank you all. I'm working hard to stifle my ego here....a Urantian Agondonter!!! Whoooeeee!! I can see that pride will be a stumbling stone for our universal adventure! Well, until we're reminded we're also known UNIVERSALLY as the world of the cross too. I find some end-of-the-worlders are fear focused primitives, and others are just plain lazy. They are overwhelmed by the work before us - the planetary self-upliftment by civilizing society and advancing love, peace, truth, beauty, and goodness - and WANT the end, certain in their own salvation and certain in their complacency and joy for eternity to come, while most of the planet's "nonbelievers" were going straight to you know where....and they DESERVED to. My conservative protestant church seemed so full of fear and resignation, actually teaching that national and global problems were not for solving but just more "signs" of the "end times", as though it were pointless to even try.

While abandoning Christianity for Jesusonian as a teenager (many, many, years ago), the story of heaven and eternity was NOT compelling or attractive....except as the alternative to eternal suffering. There were many other issues I found without truth but most religions today don't even make eternity attractive or with purpose. How much richer and more joyful is my/our anticipation now. And how much more important the work to be done! The GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM is far better news than the world knows and the truth is far sweeter than the lies told by priests, preachers, and witchdoctors alike. TUB indicates that on the other side of a profit economy is the service economy, both natural progressions toward light and life.
Peace be upon you."

#6 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

The less of love in any creature's nature, the greater the love need, and the more does divine love seek to satisfy such need. (1739:06) I think this is why so much love and attention is showered on lowly, little Urantia. And yet, despite all the divine love poured out to each and every one of us, there are still those who are not satisfied, who want their brothers and sisters to go down in burning flames with the end of Urantia. No, no . . . not just the end of Urantia, but the end of time itself. It's painfully backwards, primitive and would be overwhelmingly sickening if it weren't so nonsensical and absurd.

The universe is a loving, friendly and cheery place. The sickness of mind that craves doom, gloom and destruction is pitiable. And as long as there is this desperate love need in the erroneously thinking minds of Urantians, there will be the presence of the massively love-filled Thought Adjusters seeking to satisfy that need, mustering all of the celestial help they can find to fulfill that purpose.

#7 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hi all!

I do not think at the end of Urantia, no, the earth is life for a long time.
I also thought many years ago that the Apocalypse was the end of the world!
What I think we are in a time of many changes in all aspects, both geophysical and socio-political and cultural. No is strange,as has happened many times on Urantia.Current circumstances and different situations we are experiencing, I think that will lead to changes.
Change is good that ends well, I hope so. We are not alone!
For something Revelations of UB. are taking increasing interest the people. By and for something down the celestial beings, perhaps to prepare us intellectually and spiritually?
It seems that we can not ignore the facts,rather I think we should contribute within our possibility to the elevation of ideas and promotion ideals, because we know that there are many ideas but few ideals.
It seems to me that we are in the fourth stage of progressive civilization, heading towards
fifth? (577)

The following quote seems written today.

(1086.6) 99:1.3 Urantia society can never hope to settle down as in past ages. The social ship has steamed out of the sheltered bays of established tradition and has begun its cruise upon the high seas of evolutionary destiny; and the soul of man, as never before in the
world’s history, needs carefully to scrutinize its charts of morality and painstakingly to observe the compass of religious guidance. The paramount mission of religion as a social influence is to stabilize the ideals of mankind during these dangerous times of transition from one phase of civilization to another, from one level of culture to another.

Be not discouraged; human evolution is still in progress, and the revelation of God to the world, in and through Jesus, shall not fail.(2097.1)

Love

Alina

#8 mspeler

mspeler

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

posted by mspeler

JR posted above:

your lowly and confused planet has become a divisional headquarters for the universe administration and direction of certain archangel activities having to do with the Paradise ascension scheme.

This ascension aspect is intriguing. What do they mean by that? A Nova video talked about "the fabric of the cosmos" I will watch it again. They had some interesting things to say about dimensions. What else is said in the Urantia Book about this ascention scheme?

#9 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:07 AM

hello mspeler,

the whole book is dedicated to Paradise assencion. there is no simple way to explain it.
you have to read it and make own conclusions. that is the best way!

for comparison, when person watch on tv how astrounauts goes to space, it is so simple. they enter the spaceshutle and press the button and they fly!
but in reality so much is going on behind the scene.
the same is with humans (and other races). we are not able to comprehend what is happening behind the simple task we have - belive in God and choose to do his will.
TUB brings us the light but i know that secrets of the Father and his universe can't fit in 2000 pages.
so strive for truth, ask yourself questions and the answers will come to you.

Peace be with you
Peace be upon you

#10 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

This ascension aspect is intriguing. What do they mean by that? A Nova video talked about "the fabric of the cosmos" I will watch it again. They had some interesting things to say about dimensions. What else is said in the Urantia Book about this ascention scheme?

Dear mspeler,

Thank you for joining the forum. I wonder if these two selections shed any light on God's plans for unique Urantia.

P.364 - §3 There is a great and glorious purpose in the march of the universes through space. All of your mortal struggling is not in vain. We are all part of an immense plan, a gigantic enterprise, and it is the vastness of the undertaking that renders it impossible to see very much of it at any one time and during any one life. We are all a part of an eternal project which the Gods are supervising and outworking. The whole marvelous and universal mechanism moves on majestically through space to the music of the meter of the infinite thought and the eternal purpose of the First Great Source and Center. P.364 - §3; PAPER 32, http://www.urantia.o...local-universes

The mortal-survival plan has a practical and serviceable objective; you are not the recipients of all this divine labor and painstaking training only that you may survive just to enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a goal of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If the Gods designed merely to take you on one long and eternal joy excursion, they certainly would not so largely turn the whole universe into one vast and intricate practical training school, requisition a substantial part of the celestial creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this gigantic universe school of experiential training. The furtherance of the scheme of mortal progression seems to be one of the chief businesses of the present organized universe, and the majority of innumerable orders of created intelligences are either directly or indirectly engaged in advancing some phase of this progressive perfection plan. P.558 - §1; PAPER 48, http://www.urantia.o...8-morontia-life

All the very best,
Meredith

#11 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

More food for thought about the ascension plan:

The amazing plan for perfecting evolutionary mortals and, after their attainment of Paradise and the Corps of the Finality, providing further training for some undisclosed future work, does seem to be, at present, one of the chief concerns of the seven superuniverses and their many subdivisions; but this ascension scheme for spiritualizing and training the mortals of time and space is by no means the exclusive occupation of the universe intelligences. There are, indeed, many other fascinating pursuits which occupy the time and enlist the energies of the celestial hosts.

P.54 - §3; PAPER 4, http://www.urantia.o...lation-universe

All the best,
Meredith

#12 mspeler

mspeler

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

I am wondering, in this ascension plan, if the UB has anything to say about the end of the

present universe age (when might that be) and the possibility of our planet Urantia

ascending into another dimension or density, taking those people who are ready for its

enlightened state (the post bestowal son man age?) along?

Edited by mspeler, 11 June 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#13 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

hello mspeler,

NOTHING will or can happen to Urantia. We are living on very special planet in our Universe.

When I was reading the book for the first time, more I read it the more I was certain into this conclusion.
Also I got clear perspective how things really work.

Have faith and walk the path of Gods way and you will also found thruth and answer to meaning of life.

Peace be with you
Peace be upon you

#14 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:09 AM

I am wondering, in this ascension plan, if the UB has anything to say about the end of the

present universe age (when might that be) and the possibility of our planet Urantia

ascending into another dimension or density, taking those people who are ready for its

enlightened state (the post bestowal son man age?) along?

Hello mspeler.

Your question reminds me of that phenomenon in Christian eschatology termed the Rapture. No . . . there is not going to be any rapture and no one knows when the end of the current planetary age will be. I'm not sure what you mean by a universe age, could you elaborate? Also, there is nothing in TUB about planets ascending; only personalities ascend. Or did I misinterpret your question? When the planet moves from one age to another, every living person moves with it. It's the sleeping survivors (dead people) who are resurrected and judged worthy or not to ascend to the mansion worlds during the dispensational roll call at the end of an age.

#15 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, sustainable agriculture/micro-farming, history, philosophy, behavioral psych, economics (quit laughing), the blues, learning from children.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:00 AM

So many of our historical and contemporary myths and fables have origin in truths shared tens and even hundreds of thousands of years ago and became distorted beyond any resemblence to their origination (ever played a hundred whispers? try a trillion whispers over thousands of decades). And some are delusions of seers and prophets or not delusions but misinterpretations of visions beheld. Many ancient texts, including the bible, are filled with little nuggets of both truth and that which was once truth before distortion of time and many voices diluted them. The Urantia Book is a wonderful resource to track down and explain many of these in profoundly unifying and revealing ways. I hope you'll take the time to read about them all mspeler.

Regarding the fable/myth of rapture, I wonder if tales of old about the seas of glass might be one source for such a tale? The end of times myth is not peculiar to christianity to be sure, nor is its reason, seperating wheat and chaffe. But this whooossshhhh up into the sky, leaving clothes and cars strewn about in material chaos is pretty specific in the "here one moment and gone in the next" presentation. The "saved" leaving the "unsaved" behind in an instant - or truly the ascension of the mortal to the morontial on a world in light and life? Sounds familiar, if completely distorted and misapplied. Peace.

Edited by fanofVan, 13 June 2012 - 05:02 AM.

Peace be upon you."

#16 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

mspeler - you might really enjoy Paper 55 on page 621!! :rolleyes: For there is a reality that could be called "rapture" but it is personal and individual and quite common on the more advanced worlds (ours IS advancing toward the time called planetary Light and Life) whereby we mortals of the realm translate by a normal universe process by fusion with our God fragment, the Thought Adjuster (you'll definitely want to read about that too!). But any biblical or other mythical "end of times" rapture is untrue....but the personal event of "rapture" may stem from this fact or reality truth? Very few at this point in time so ascend from the planet of our mortal birth and life but its frequency will increase eventually....until it becomes a wonderous spectator event and family farewell....a temporary seperation of loved ones until they also join us On High. Good question there mspeler. Peace.
Peace be upon you."

#17 mspeler

mspeler

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

OK - No mention of planetary ascension in TUB. Could our planet be a personality we call Gaia? Well is that too far out or what?

Universe age…hhmm.. if I didn’t run across it in TUB then it must have been on the web site www.thenewearth.org The Urantia Book is mentioned there for further reading. The time period for a universe age, I think, was 22 revolutions of Nebadon times 26,000 years per revolution.

OK new question. What does the TUB say on who instituted the quarantine on Earth? I always assumed it was Archangel Michael or some part of the spiritual hierarchy. But then I read “the Alien Interview” about the Roswell flying saucer incident by Lawrence R. Spencer, a book on Amazon, but also a link on this site just mentioned. The Alien Ariel called Earth a space opera and said it was ruled by “the Old Empire” which I decided was the rebellious Lucifer group. This Old Empire created a frequency fence that quarantined earth Ariel said. I also read an interesting article yesterday on www.the2012scenario.com/2012/06/cobra-latest-archons-intel-and-the-significance-of-this-weeks-solstice which was fascinating saying that a group called the Archons (Greek word for rulers) declared this planet to be (under) a quarantine.

Also what are the lingering manifestations of this rebellion on Earth? We are in the box so what do we know? I don’t think that TUB gives a lot of info on aspects of the physical workings of a planetary rebellion on earth. We are left to imagine....war...money..pollution.

Edited by mspeler, 20 June 2012 - 09:55 PM.

#18 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hi mspeler,

OK new question. What does the TUB say on who instituted the quarantine on Earth?

Quickest way to find out is "straight from the horse's mouth":

Paper 53: The Lucifer Rebellion
Paper 54: Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion
Paper 66: The Planetary Prince of Urantia
Paper 67: The Planetary Rebellion

Nigel

#19 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

"The Planetary Helpers" are Seraphim closely involved with the mortal ascension scheme. God's invitation to become perfect is real and ascension, level by level, universe by universe, is achieved by a process of "revelational evolution," wherein these ministering spirits assist mankind to : harmonize and advance the races; realize "peace on earth and good will among men"-supplanting the atonement idea by the concept of divine attunement as a philosophy of mortal survival;and to inculcate trust into the minds of evolving men

The Planetary Helpers were decimated by the Adamic Rebellion but the Spirits of Trust , (in the more advanced planetary ages) " enhance man's appreciation of the truth that uncertainty is the secret of contented continuity. They help the mortal philosophers to realize that, when ignorance is essential to success, it would be a colossal blunder for the creature to know the future. They heighten man's taste for the sweetness of uncertainty, for the romance and charm of the indefinite and unknown future.(438-2).

Watching the world and living in the world, I perceive a great impatience, to have something happen in our own time, to see and know, NOW. Evengelicals believe God bestows miracles, they read in the Bible of the miraculous "healing at sundown" and posit that such rewards are due the faithful and the just. Yet Jesus was attended by Twelve Legions (app. 6 million individuals or 3 million pairs) and associated Physical Controllers, etc. Such miracles as the Universal Father willed during the Master's life are not going to happen without His presence here.

Impatience is the only thing referred to in the Urantia Book as "a spirit poison," and so, as a Life Carrier tells us on p.736, "The universe of universes, including this small world called Urantia, is not being managed merely to meet our approval nor just to suit our convenience, much less to gratify our whims and satisfy our curiosity. The wise and all-powerful beings who are responsible for universe management undoubtedly know exactly what they are about; and so it becomes Life Carriers and behooves mortal minds to enlist in patient waiting and hearty co-operation with the rule of wisdom, the reign of power, and the march of progress.

Even in the posts in this thread, I perceive much curiosity/concern with planetary destiny. Yet this sphere is only the stage we are the participants in the majestic attempt to achieve eternity and increasingly become more lovely and more real as is our Father. The important aspect is the cosmic adjustment of the personalities in this majestic drama of time and space evolution.

The Master said, ""To a God-knowing kingdom believer, what does it matter if all things earthly crash?" (1096) and (to Thomas), " Have I not all this time taught you that your connection with the kingdom is spiritual and individual, wholly a matter of personal experience in the spirit by the faith-realization that you are a son of God? What more shall I say? The downfall of nations, the crash of empires, the destruction of the unbelieving Jews, the end of an age, even the end of the world, what have these things to do with one who believes this gospel, and who has hid his life in the surety of the eternal kingdom? You who are God-knowing and gospel-believing have already received the assurances of eternal life. Since your lives have been lived in the spirit and for the Father, nothing can be of serious concern to you. Kingdom builders, the accredited citizens of the heavenly worlds, are not to be disturbed by temporal upheavals or perturbed by terrestrial cataclysms. What does it matter to you who believe this gospel of the kingdom if nations overturn, the age ends, or all things visible crash, since you know that your life is the gift of the Son, and that it is eternally secure in the Father? Having lived the temporal life by faith and having yielded the fruits of the spirit as the righteousness of loving service for your fellows, you can confidently look forward to the next step in the eternal career with the same survival faith that has carried you through your first and earthly adventure in sonship with God.(1916)

Even were this planet to be threatened with destruction, the important and vital substance to preserve would be the life plasm of the evolving races. Provision has been made for dematerialization and relocation:

"While there is this dematerializing technique for preparing the Adams for transit from Jerusem to the evolutionary worlds, there is no equivalent method for taking them away from such worlds unless the entire planet is to be emptied, in which event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique is made for the entire salvable population. If some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race, the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the technique of dematerialization for all survivors, and by seraphic transport these beings would be carried away to the new world prepared for their continuing existence. The evolution of a human race, once initiated on a world of space, must proceed quite independently of the physical survival of that planet, but during the evolutionary ages it is not otherwise intended that a Planetary Adam or Eve shall leave their chosen world."(582-3)

So, all I have to add is, He said, " FEAR NOT " for I am with you." This reminder gives me great comfort during those irrational fear-ridden episodes of self-doubt and darkness, or during actual life-threatening episodes of my nautical exploration of this "big blue marble." He is ALWAYS with me. (even if i am not always with HIM)
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#20 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hello Mspeler,

Fear not while walking the world, and you will see many wonderful things.
Keep your had high. Look around you.
Have no fear for missteps. If you fall you can always stand up (or again, look around you while you are down, maybe there is something interesting to see)

Peace be with you
Peace be upon you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users