Concentric Circle Stone Formations and Carvings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Dook_*

Guest_Dook_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Archaeologists have found a site on the west coast of Spain that they think might be Atlantis. They found a carving at the site of a man with a sword and next to the man is three concentric circles with a slice or cut across them.

There are over 1,000 stone circle formations in the British Isles. Stonehenge is the most famous.

It just seems to me that the concentric circles sites are from Michael's flag. So, the sites may have been built by loyal midwayers or rebel midwayers who were trapped on the earth during the Lucifer Rebellion. I think the site in Spain, the one with the cut across the three concentric circles, would be a rebel site.

#2 Guest_Majestone_*

Guest_Majestone_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

I find that quite interesting. I like to think of the name: AXTON - meaning of the name: Boy name - Old English. Means The stone of the sword wielder.

But I use the three concentric circles around a blue solid circle (the stone) as my "Majestone" logo.

you can view my logo at my website http://majestone.com

I have begun publishing the whole Urantia Book on my website because it has become a popular Urantia Book portal.

P.S. I have given away now several free copies of the paperback (English) Urantia Book through my website and I will have another free offer soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users