Photo

Could a "Cloned Human" be indwelt by a Thought Adjuster ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Lifetime pursuit: Searching for truth. Found the Urantia Book to be an excellent source. I feel fortunate to have an original 1955 copy of "Big Blue" given to me by a friend in the book selling Business. Hobbies: traveling through the mountains in my Yukon XL

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Here is a question which I have pondered over for quite a few years. i felt that it might be interesting to explore; seeing as how there are people around the world, working in laboratories, trying to create a human being by cloning one. somewhat like "Dolly" the shhep.

Personally. i believe that a cloned human would not have the spirit cicuits needed for it to be indwelt by a TA. I have upset a number of folks with this conclusion. i was wondering if anyone else had thoughts on this.

#2 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hi Menno,

I'm just reading paper 7x of TUB (History of Urantia).
In those times not everyone was indwelt with TA.
Even Kane wasn't indwelt until his first moral decision.

In this days this is the same with children. They become indwelt after their first moral decision.

so I conclude that even Clone would be indwelt if it shows
capacity for spirit growth.

peace be with you

Pike

Peace be upon you

#3 Guest_Martin Culligan_*

Guest_Martin Culligan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Love the interesting question by the way!

I think Pike Nailed the answer to the question there

#4 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yup. You can clone the body but you can't clone the personality. Each personality decides for him/herself.

#5 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Hiking, Soccer, Movies, Games,

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

The reason this upsets so many people is probably because they believe that the human body is who you are. Luckily we know that you are really you're personality, which is bestowed from god.
If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#6 Daniel Foster

Daniel Foster

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:God. Music engineering, theory, and jazz. Astro/quantum physics and chemistry. Cosmology. Poetry. <br /><br />purpose: realigning myself again for the real world and the workforce.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

The electric spark that is needed to activate and generate cloned cells is not the same spark as the Life Carriers used for life implantation on Urantia. Therefor clones would not be TA indwelt and would most likely never serve beyond the super universe levels very much like non-breathers.
~Li'l Bro Dan'l

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users