#41 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Hiking, Soccer, Movies, Games,

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:42 AM

I don't really feel that new-age concepts have much truth within them, so I can't say I am on board with the Indigo stuff. All personality's and souls according to the u.b have not had previous incarnations, so the term "old-soul" I guess is a wives tail. I know indigo has some relation to riencarnation, I was into that stuff when i was a wee little kid.
If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#42 rebecca

rebecca

poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

hi,

i agree with you.
as a parent my task is to correct the children to go in right diretcion.
teach them what is sin and that there is allways consiquence for every deed.
they are rolling with their eyes when i say them : treat other people in the same way you want that they treat you.

:-)

peace be with you

Hello,
Been waiting a couple of days to be approved and i can finally comment. yeay. Hello All, looking forward to fraternizing on here :0)
Well as far as the indigo children goes it is interesting. Our mind is expanding constantly so why not be producing more creative and intellegent humans. It is also in the UB that there are times of increased Spiritual peoples when we fall too far into disarray. The question is will we see the truths in what we are shown?
Powerful Patient Progress <3

#43 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

People with experienced thought adjuster's are given some extra bonuses but there are not alot of these people walking around, and they have never had any prior incarnation.

Riencarnation is where alot of these new age concepts like indigo's come in. Their allegedly "old soul", this is definitely not what the u.b say's is happening. ;)

Edited by boomshuka, 09 March 2012 - 05:38 PM.

If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#44 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

Hello,

Regarding reincarnation I have one teory.
If TA and Personality fail to join, TA leaves for TA worlds, right?
If you get already "used" TA, is it possible that he brings some memories with him?
Peace be upon you

#45 Guest_As-Above-So-Below_*

Guest_As-Above-So-Below_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

There is much that the UB does not reveal and will remain a mystery, even to those like Gabriel. Remember that with God, all things are possible and only require belief and faith.

(1315.3) 119:5.5 Still, the technique of these successive bestowals remained a mystery. Even Gabriel confesses that he does not comprehend the method whereby this Paradise Son and universe Creator could, at will, assume the personality and live the life of one of his own subordinate creatures.

#46 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

o,

Regarding reincarnation I have one teory.
If TA and Personality fail to join, TA leaves for TA worlds, right?
If you get already "used" TA, is it possible that he brings some memories with him?

Well the u.b mentions that when someone ceases to exist they are "as though they have never been". I doubt very much that you would get their memories, but you would get an experienced thought adjuster who has learned a thing or too!

Edited by boomshuka, 17 March 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#47 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

Serving our children well/wisely is empowering them to be discerning and perceptive,loving them regardless and being available and interested in their lives and their welfare and being hopefully expectant and supportive of their worthy endeavors that they might grow straight and true. P.941 - §9 Marriage, with children and consequent family life, is stimulative of the highest potentials in human nature and simultaneously provides the ideal avenue for the expression of these quickened attributes of mortal personality. The family provides for the biologic perpetuation of the human species. The home is the natural social arena wherein the ethics of blood brotherhood may be grasped by the growing children. The family is the fundamental unit of fraternity in which parents and children learn those lessons of patience, altruism, tolerance, and forbearance which are so essential to the realization of brotherhood among all men

Great Hope
The great hope of Urantia lies in the possibility of a new revelation of Jesus with a new and enlarged presentation of his saving message which would spiritually unite in loving service the numerous families of his present-day professed followers.(2086)

Great Danger to the family:
Property is now the institution of self-maintainence

Pleasure Mania/
Self Gratification: Pleasures are indeed suicidal if they succeed in destroying property, which has become the institution of self-maintenance; and self-gratifications have indeed cost a fatal price if they bring about the collapse of marriage, the decadence of family life, and the destruction of the home--man's supreme evolutionary acquirement and civilization's only hope of survival. (943 top)

SOME REMEDIES WILL EVENTUALLY BE APPLIED

1. Biologic renovation of the racial stocks--the selective elimination of inferior human strains. This will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities
2. Educational training of the increased brain power which will arise out of such biologic improvement
3. Religious quickening of the feelings of mortal kinship and brotherhood.

But these measures can bear their true fruits only in the distant millenniums of the future, although much social improvement will immediately result from the intelligent, wise, and patient manipulation of these acceleration factors of cultural progress. Religion is the mighty lever that lifts civilization from chaos, but it is powerless apart from the fulcrum of sound and normal mind resting securely on sound and normal heredity. 793 (7-10)

CHARACTER GROWS
The Master's character was forged out between the anvil of necessity and the hammer of His unassailable love and dedication to His earthly family.

Personality is basically changeless; that which changes--grows--is the moral character. 1572-7

P.1388 - §2 Just at the time when prospects were good and the future looked bright, an apparently cruel hand struck down the head of this Nazareth household, the affairs of this home were disrupted, and every plan for Jesus and his future education was demolished. This carpenter lad, now just past fourteen years of age, awakened to the realization that he had not only to fulfill the commission of his heavenly Father to reveal the divine nature on earth and in the flesh, but that his young human nature must also shoulder the responsibility of caring for his widowed mother and seven brothers and sisters--and another yet to be born. This lad of Nazareth now became the sole support and comfort of this so suddenly bereaved family. Thus were permitted those occurrences of the natural order of events on Urantia which would force this young man of destiny so early to assume these heavy but highly educational and disciplinary responsibilities attendant upon becoming the head of a human family, of becoming father to his own brothers and sisters, of supporting and protecting his mother, of functioning as guardian of his father's home, the only home he was to know while on this world.

HOPE IS POWERFUL

P.1400 - §6 For four years their standard of living had steadily declined; year by year they felt the pinch of increasing poverty. By the close of this year they faced one of the most difficult experiences of all their uphill struggles. James had not yet begun to earn much, and the expenses of a funeral on top of everything else staggered them. But Jesus would only say to his anxious and grieving mother: "Mother-Mary, sorrow will not help us; we are all doing our best, and mother's smile, perchance, might even inspire us to do better. Day by day we are strengthened for these tasks by our hope of better days ahead." His sturdy and practical optimism was truly contagious; all the children lived in an atmosphere of anticipation of better times and better things. And this hopeful courage contributed mightily to the development of strong and noble characters, in spite of the depressiveness of their poverty.

He persevered until all the children were raised, the girls married off, the boys placed in gainful employment, till He could say "my hour has come." Then, and only then, did he do what He had been sent forth into this world to do. Such patience, such love and so much struggle. No one who has ever lived on this planet can ever say the Master does not understand tough times and suffering and perseverance.'

"That which men (and children) most need to know is the life of Jesus and how He lived it."

EVOLUTION PROCEEDS

.560 - §6 The process of planetary evolution is orderly and controlled. The development of higher organisms from lower groupings of life is not accidental. Sometimes evolutionary progress is temporarily delayed by the destruction of certain favorable lines of life plasm carried in a selected species. It often requires ages upon ages to recoup the damage occasioned by the loss of a single superior strain of human heredity. These selected and superior strains of living protoplasm should be jealously and intelligently guarded when once they make their appearance. And on most of the inhabited worlds these superior potentials of life are valued much more highly than on Urantia.

Unthinking savage mobs kill eachother by countless numbers for the most insignificant reasons: different beliefs, colors, cultures: sometimes for no reason whatsoever...

Because a new Human specie could appear SUDDENLY, we must do whatever called for to protect and preserve these new arrivals, if in fact any of this is more than mere parental dotage.
I doubt this hypothesis is real for I have not witnessed such phenomena, but am a "resonable man" and would do all in my power to ensure their survival when/if I see their arrival.

Now and from now on I refuse to respond to any one:preacher, scientist, politician or demagogue who attempte to motivate me with fear; for that is what would happen with the appearance/arrival of so-called "Crystal" children. The governments would take them away for "study" and that would be that... But I will continue throughout to abandon worry and
BE HAPPY!

OUR SPIRITUAL BANKER HAS "DEEP POCKETS"

P.2076 - §6 Scientists have unintentionally precipitated mankind into a materialistic panic; they have started an unthinking run on the moral bank of the ages, but this bank of human experience has vast spiritual resources; it can stand the demands being made upon it. Only unthinking men become panicky about the spiritual assets of the human race. When the materialistic-secular panic is over, the religion of Jesus will not be found bankrupt. The spiritual bank of the kingdom of heaven will be paying out faith, hope, and moral security to all who draw upon it "in His name."

The Gospel Jesus taught will one day rule this world (whenever that may be); He already rules in the hearts and leads the souls of many (more and more each day.) Truth-taught and Spirit-led pilgrims will transform this world just as their own realities were transformed...by and with love. And it all starts in your homes with your families.
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#48 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, sustainable agriculture/micro-farming, history, philosophy, behavioral psych, economics (quit laughing), the blues, learning from children.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Personally, I do not believe the deceivers and manipulators who claim there are those among us "called" and specially designated (like they would know?!) - been to the so called transmitting sessions - pure parlor bunk as discovered by Houdini to his dismay and by Sadler and many other debunkers of the mind at mischief. Not only is there no TUB evidence of such, there's tons of refutation therein and warnings, clear about such impatience and delusions of self importance and voices from "above", etc. There are no "special" babies or people or more Adamic blood or super-material visitations - this is pure nonTUB fantasy IMO (and happy to provide endless quotes to support that opinion!). Some things do not deserve tolerance or acquiesence communicating tacit agreement or confirmation of silence. The Book is clear here!

But, there are "rapid" accelerations of mind and spirit and social development....it's part of the natural progression process managed by our Heavenly hosts.

(740.1) In the cosmic evolutionary laboratories mind is always dominant over matter, and spirit is ever correlated with mind. Failure of these diverse endowments to synchronize and co-ordinate may cause time delays, but if the individual really knows God and desires to find him and become like him, then survival is assured regardless of the handicaps of time. Physical status may handicap mind, and mental perversity may delay spiritual attainment, but none of these obstacles can defeat the whole-souled choice of will.

(740.2) When physical conditions are ripe, sudden mental evolutions may take place; when mind status is propitious, sudden spiritual transformations may occur; when spiritual values receive proper recognition, then cosmic meanings become discernible, and increasingly the personality is released from the handicaps of time and delivered from the limitations of space.

Our precious Revelation has been hijacked and prostituted no less than the Jesusonian by the christian. Watch out for those priests who would deem you "special" - for I/you/we are not so special except as we are all and each special to God above. And like us to Him, each of our children and their children are special too and to be cherished and nurtured into a love of truth, beauty, goodness, and the Creator and Upholder of all. Does anyone need anything more "special"? Peace.
Peace be upon you."

#49 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hi all!

I can not judge God's plan for us, his sons, neither the people, every experience is individual.
What I know is that as our progress AdjustersThought have more participation in the development of spiritual discernment.At this time there is a greater concern and movement on the part of many people who have started their search for truth and deserves ours respect, though I agree or not...This is a process.

(1129.1) 103:0.1 ALL of man’s truly religious reactions are sponsored by the early ministry of the adjutant of worship and are censored by the adjutant of wisdom. Man’s first supermind endowment is that of personality encircuitment in the Holy Spirit of the Universe Creative Spirit; and long before either the bestowals of the divine Sons or the universal bestowal of the Adjusters, this influence functions to enlarge man’s viewpoint of ethics, religion, and spirituality. Subsequent to the bestowals of the Paradise Sons the liberated Spirit of Truth makes mighty contributions to the enlargement of the human capacity to perceive religious truths. As evolution advances on an inhabited world, the Thought Adjusters increasingly participate in the development of the higher types of human religious insight. The Thought Adjuster is the cosmic window through which the finite creature may faith-glimpse the certainties and divinities of limitless Deity, the Universal Father.

(1129.2) 103:0.2 The religious tendencies of the human races are innate; they are universally manifested and have an apparently natural origin; primitive religions are always evolutionary in their genesis. As natural religious experience continues to progress, periodic revelations of truth punctuate the otherwise slow-moving course of planetary evolution.

At present humanity is marching toward a new destiny. It is not me, the UB. repeatedly warns about changes and transitions, and as has happened in the past and it is not "casual" that the Fifth Revelation we find among us at this time,I think its purpose is to prepare for to make us more aware and collaborate on a new evolutionary turn.

(1086.4) 99:1.1 Mechanical inventions and the dissemination of knowledge are modifying civilization; certain economic adjustments and social changes are imperative if cultural disaster is to be avoided. This new and oncoming social order will not settle down complacently for a millennium. The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny.

Greetings all!

Alina

Edited by Alina, 26 June 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#50 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

On this world...almost anything is possible.
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#51 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, sustainable agriculture/micro-farming, history, philosophy, behavioral psych, economics (quit laughing), the blues, learning from children.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

Well....not the impossible!

(731.3) 65:1.8 After organic evolution has run a certain course and free will of the human type has appeared in the highest evolving organisms, the Life Carriers must either leave the planet or take renunciation free vows; that is, they must pledge themselves to refrain from all attempts further to influence the course of organic evolution. And when such vows are voluntarily taken by those Life Carriers who choose to remain on the planet as future advisers to those who shall be intrusted with the fostering of the newly evolved will creatures, there is summoned a commission of twelve, presided over by the chief of the Evening Stars, acting by authority of the System Sovereign and with permission of Gabriel; and forthwith these Life Carriers are transmuted to the third phase of personality existence — the semispiritual level of being. And I have functioned on Urantia in this third phase of existence ever since the times of Andon and Fonta.

(734.3) 65:3.6 Mankind on Urantia must solve its problems of mortal development with the human stocks it has — no more races will evolve from prehuman sources throughout all future time. But this fact does not preclude the possibility of the attainment of vastly higher levels of human development through the intelligent fostering of the evolutionary potentials still resident in the mortal races. That which we, the Life Carriers, do toward fostering and conserving the life strains before the appearance of human will, man must do for himself after such an event and subsequent to our retirement from active participation in evolution. In a general way, man’s evolutionary destiny is in his own hands, and scientific intelligence must sooner or later supersede the random functioning of uncontrolled natural selection and chance survival.

Are we so disappointed? Are we so impatient? We've had the 5th Revelation a few short decades, the 4th was 2000 years earlier and the 3rd was 2000 years before that and the 2nd 33,000+/- before that. TUB has failed? So quickly? Beware the priests and witch doctors and holy transmitters with special messages (that's been impossible in truth and fact since Pentacost - not everything is possible Bill) for they are but predators roaming in sheep's clothing....

(1571.6) “I warn you against false prophets who will come to you in sheep’s clothing, while on the inside they are as ravening wolves. By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree brings forth good fruit, but the corrupt tree bears evil fruit. A good tree cannot yield evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is presently hewn down and cast into the fire. In gaining an entrance into the kingdom of heaven, it is the motive that counts. My Father looks into the hearts of men and judges by their inner longings and their sincere intentions."

Do not be deceived by any who have messages for you or others or seek to annoint. This is blasphemous according to the truths presented in TUB....if one believes our Revelation.

There are no short cuts and it is error to wish for them. Let us be about our Father's business...there is much to do as we march onward toward that inevitable and glorious time of Light and Life, no? So no, not everything or anything is possible. Not at all. Peace.
Peace be upon you."

#52 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

(846.1) There has been no “fall of man.” The history of the human race is one of progressive evolution, and the Adamic bestowal left the world peoples greatly improved over their previous biologic condition. The more superior stocks of Urantia now contain inheritance factors derived from as many as four separate sources: Andonite, Sangik, Nodite, and Adamic.

(846.2) Adam should not be regarded as the cause of a curse on the human race. While he did fail in carrying forward the divine plan, while he did transgress his covenant with Deity, while he and his mate were most certainly degraded in creature status, notwithstanding all this, their contribution to the human race did much to advance civilization on Urantia.

(846.3) In estimating the results of the Adamic mission on your world, justice demands the recognition of the condition of the planet. Adam was confronted with a well-nigh hopeless task when, with his beautiful mate, he was transported from Jerusem to this dark and confused planet. But had they been guided by the counsel of the Melchizedeks and their associates, and had they been more patient, they would have eventually met with success. But Eve listened to the insidious propaganda of personal liberty and planetary freedom of action. She was led to experiment with the life plasm of the material order of sonship in that she allowed this life trust to become prematurely commingled with that of the then mixed order of the original design of the Life Carriers which had been previously combined with that of the reproducing beings once attached to the staff of the Planetary Prince
(846.4) Never, in all your ascent to Paradise,by will you gain anything impatiently attempting to circumvent the established and divine plan by short cuts, personal inventions, or other devices for improving on the way of perfection, to perfection, and for eternal perfection.

Lord give us patience...and trust You.....and the wisdom to know the wolves from the sheep. Peace.
Peace be upon you."

#53 Bradly aka/fanofVan

Bradly aka/fanofVan

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:49 AM

(138.3) 12:7.8 The Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man present the paradox of the part and the whole on the level of personality. God loves each individual as an individual child in the heavenly family. Yet God thus loves every individual; he is no respecter of persons, and the universality of his love brings into being a relationship of the whole, the universal brotherhood.

(138.4) 12:7.9 The love of the Father absolutely individualizes each personality as a unique child of the Universal Father, a child without duplicate in infinity, a will creature irreplaceable in all eternity. The Father’s love glorifies each child of God, illuminating each member of the celestial family, sharply silhouetting the unique nature of each personal being against the impersonal levels that lie outside the fraternal circuit of the Father of all. The love of God strikingly portrays the transcendent value of each will creature, unmistakably reveals the high value which the Universal Father has placed upon each and every one of his children from the highest creator personality of Paradise status to the lowest personality of will dignity among the savage tribes of men in the dawn of the human species on some evolutionary world of time and space.

(138.5) 12:7.10 This very love of God for the individual brings into being the divine family of all individuals, the universal brotherhood of the freewill children of the Paradise Father. And this brotherhood, being universal, is a relationship of the whole. Brotherhood, when universal, discloses not the each relationship, but the all relationship. Brotherhood is a reality of the total and therefore discloses qualities of the whole in contradistinction to qualities of the part.

(138.6) 12:7.11 Brotherhood constitutes a fact of relationship between every personality in universal existence. No person can escape the benefits or the penalties that may come as a result of relationship to other persons. The part profits or suffers in measure with the whole. The good effort of each man benefits all men; the error or evil of each man augments the tribulation of all men. As moves the part, so moves the whole. As the progress of the whole, so the progress of the part. The relative velocities of part and whole determine whether the part is retarded by the inertia of the whole or is carried forward by the momentum of the cosmic brotherhood.

Each of us and each child among us is special...and called...to become....one with God....and one brotherhood/sisterhood, all uplifting each. Peace.
Peace be upon you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users