• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:23 AM

Hello,

In last 10 years I have met few kids with really extraordinary Personalities.
I know that all parents have really high opinion about their kids, but i also see some of this in my kids.
I read that Psihologists name this children "Indigo" kids.
Their thurst for knowledge never stops.

What do you think?
Is Urantian Indigo children start of Life & Light era?
Peace be upon you

#2 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi Pike,
When normal children grow up without fear and guilt, they blossom in all sorts of marvellous ways. Such unencumbered children may seem special to older folks, such as those who spin stories about "Indigo children". Also, it's worth keeping in mind that even if Urantia's planetary "Light & Life" is long delayed, there is nothing to stop an individual enjoying personal Light and Life during their short mortal career, as demonstrated so beautifully by Jesus.
Nigel

#3 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Travel, Photography, Urantia book, science, hiking, nature

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Nigel,

thank you.
it's nice to meet people with same way of thoughts
Peace be upon you

#4 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:26 AM

I don't give credence to any of the current psychobabble about Indigo or Crystal children. I don't think it is credible that we are evolving more gifted children with paranormal abilities, as espoused by the originator of this myth, Nancy Ann Trappe, in order to sell more books and movies. In fact, according to TUB the celestials are lamenting the presence of fewer and fewer "spiritual types".

110:4.6 For many thousands of years, so the records of Jerusem show, in each generation there have lived fewer and fewer beings who could function safely with self-acting Adjusters. This is an alarming picture, and the supervising personalities of Satania look with favor upon the proposals of some of your more immediate planetary supervisors who advocate the inauguration of measures designed to foster and conserve the higher spiritual types of the Urantia races.

I doubt very highly that measures designed to foster and conserve spiritual types has anything at all to do with creating new types of persons but rather sustaining and supporting those who naturally occur because they are becoming fewer and fewer. Incidentally, I also don't believe in auras unless you're talking about Adam and Eve, the original indigos.

#5 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

hi,

we all radiate energy. some people call it aura. i met people who can see them in color, and i only can see it in b&w and at some people it is astonishing.
children are really remarkable creatues rand last night my 9 year old doughter gave me the best compliment ever! you are acting like a kid :-)

peace be with you

Peace be upon you

#6 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

. . . last night my 9 year old doughter gave me the best compliment ever! you are acting like a kid :-)

That is a compliment as long as you were acting like a child and not childishly. There's a huge difference as I'm sure you well know!

196:0.12 It is not strange that he once said, “Except you become as a little child, you shall not enter the kingdom.” Notwithstanding that Jesus’ faith was childlike, it was in no sense childish.

#7 Guest_As-Above-So-Below_*

Guest_As-Above-So-Below_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:15 PM

196:0.12 It is not strange that he once said, “Except you become as a little child, you shall not enter the kingdom.” Notwithstanding that Jesus’ faith was childlike, it was in no sense childish.

Agreed; but, what did he actually mean by this statement? Not just in the UB but in the Biblical references as well?
Do children not always ask, why? For a child's open mind seeking answers, we must always be prudent in the answer we give.

#8 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

i wasn't childish because i really don't like that kind of behavior.
and i have a policie that i don't do what i don't want my children to do.
i try to teach them slowly so they becam great persons.
we all forget how we were as children. if we try to remember what was important to us, how we learned new things and how we percived the world, i think that we could understand what Jesus ment.
good night to all and peace be with you.
Peace be upon you

#9 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Lifetime pursuit: Searching for truth. Found the Urantia Book to be an excellent source. I feel fortunate to have an original 1955 copy of "Big Blue" given to me by a friend in the book selling Business. Hobbies: traveling through the mountains in my Yukon XL

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

H Pike

Interesting topic that you have brought up, regarding "Indigo children". There are those who believe that yet another wave of advanced children that have been arriving within the past 10 years who are being called "Crystal Children"

Personnally, I am very open to the validity of these "advanced children" showing up at this time. My wife and I have a grandson who, at the age of three, told his mom and his older brother, that there would be a baby coming to their house, and that this baby would be sleeping in a crib in his room. His mother laughed it off with the remark " No. There is no baby coming. You must be thinking about a puppy or someother pet". The three year old would not be silenced with this response from her, so he walked over to a cardboard box with a picture of a baby on it . He pointed to the baby picture and said "No dog. No pets. A baby is coming to this house !" He was adamant about that. One month later his mother discovered that she was pregnant. Surprise...surprise. At this time there is a crib in that grandchild's bedroom and he has a brother sleeping in it.

Is this type of perception and awaerness, perhaps, inherited ? That grandchild, who somehow received the knowledge of an impending arrival of another adition to that family; has a father who also had some pretty unique gifts. My wife and I can not claim that these gifts were passed on from our DNA, because we adopted him. We soon became aware of our adopted son's gifts, when he was very young....around the age of two...just learning how to talk. When I would put him to sleep...telling him stories of my youth, etc.... he would point out to different areas of the bedroom and tell me that there were people standing all around us. I could not see these "people" that he was pointing to; but I was not skeptical as to whether or not they existed or if they where simply illusions. I just replied to him that they were there to watch over him. I had become aware of the presence of spirit beings around human beings, through my Urantia Book studies.
When our son was 6 years old in grade one; he would tell us that he could read his teachers mind by the different colours that radiated from her body.
My wife then told me that she has always had the ability to see auras radiating from people and also other forms of life; i.e. trees, plants and animals. She never made an issue about it because she thought that everyone else could also see auras.

So; getting back to the point about "Indigo Children" and "auras" this personal account will probably not change any skeptical person's mind; but it will surely give confirmation to those people who can see auras, who are open to the existence of "Indigo children" and telling them that they are not alone in their belief..
Just maybe, those painters who painted the pictures of Jesus and Mary..and had auras radiating from around their heads....just maybe they were valid impressions.

#10 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

Just maybe, those painters who painted the pictures of Jesus and Mary..and had auras radiating from around their heads....just maybe they were valid impressions.

Those painters never saw Jesus and Mary, therefore they would have no idea if they had auras or not. Painting halos around heads is a tradition that originated from the times of Adam and Eve. It is merely a symbol suggesting superior spiritual development.

74:6.5 The bodies of Adam and Eve gave forth a shimmer of light, but they always wore clothing in conformity with the custom of their associates. Though wearing very little during the day, at eventide they donned night wraps. The origin of the traditional halo encircling the heads of supposed pious and holy men dates back to the days of Adam and Eve. Since the light emanations of their bodies were so largely obscured by clothing, only the radiating glow from their heads was discernible. The descendants of Adamson always thus portrayed their concept of individuals believed to be extraordinary in spiritual development.

#11 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Lifetime pursuit: Searching for truth. Found the Urantia Book to be an excellent source. I feel fortunate to have an original 1955 copy of "Big Blue" given to me by a friend in the book selling Business. Hobbies: traveling through the mountains in my Yukon XL

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

Regarding Indigo and Crystal children:
If one considers what has occurred here on Urantia over the past 450 million years, it is entirely possible that a new , higher evolved species of human being could be emerging at this time.
Evidence of this possibliity:
Between 450 million years ago and 1 million years ago the evolution of Life has had 12 `Sudden`changes. (see pages 669 to 700)
So these 12 evolutionary jumps moved expedentially . For example ; first one was at 450 M the next at 290 M then 280 M, then 250 M, then 210 M, then 180 M, then 140 M, then 90 M, then 65 M, 55 M, 50 M, 30 Million.
And then at the One Million year period; there were four `Sudden`evolutionary upsteps over a short span of time, directly concerning the first Human Beings..

The next big `Sudden`change was the appearance of the Six Colored Races which occurred 500 thousand years ago. Also at this time the Planetary Prince arrived..
37,800 years ago Adam and Eve arrived
3,900 years ago Machiventa Melchizidek arrived
2,000 years ago Jesus `Michael` arrived
78 years ago the Urantia Book arrived

If one considers all of the things which have happened (to life on this planet) over the past 450 million years The steady progression of ``Sudden`` events; it should not really be a surprize if some advanced children were to show up. After all; the DNA from Adamson and Ratta is hidden within elements of the human race.

#12 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:43 AM

After all; the DNA from Adamson and Ratta is hidden within elements of the human race.

Indeed, plenty of genetic potential already in place.
PS: better parenting may also be playing a part.

Nigel

#13 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

hello,

parenting and new easy information source could be the key.
my parents gave a great job with rasing me and my sister, but My wife and I are working even harder.
who knows what our grandchildren will be alike?
Peace be upon you

#14 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • Interests:*

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hi Pike, undoubtedly believe that their grandchildren will be even more advanced!
I say this because my daughters were well advanced and my grandchildren are even more. To my surprise me every day from the youngest to the oldest. Just to give you an example of why my attention,
I tell you that one of them, now thirteen, when he was three, one day my daughter realized that he read everything, not just signs or words, read the News !
Great was the surprise because she thought that he only read the posters.
When he was in Kindergarten he read in front of everyone, including provincial authorities, a discourse of Independence Day and was televised.

And do not tell you more because you will believe that because I am the grandmother ... :)
Currently he and his brother, two years older know very well the UB.

Alina

#15 menno

menno

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:35 AM

"Currently he and his brother, two years older know very well the UB"

Hi Alina;.

Your grandchildren are true examples of the expedential advancement of the human race at this time. It is hard to imagine just what your great grandchildren will be capable of..

Menno

#16 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Menno, thanks for your reply!

Certainly there are many children being born that are already prepared for the next evolutionary step. Some indigo, crystal and other violets...
I do not know the difference but many are born more awake is a reality. (Not all of course)
For me they are the great hope of the future.
They have a broader vision of the world, consciously seen, they think the answers of his elders, evaluate them and do not take them firsthand.Then respond with incredible security and some amazing questions!
Now I wonder: Could it be that Thought Adjusters are coming soon to some minds?
I do not know but something is happening.
Could it be that suddenly genetics heredity accumulated over the centuries is rushing?

There will be some relationship with this quote?

(905.6) Biologic evolution and cultural civilization are not necessarily correlated; organic evolution in any age may proceed unhindered in the very midst of cultural decadence. But when lengthy periods of human history are surveyed, it will be observed that eventually evolution and culture become related as cause and effect. Evolution may advance in the absence of culture, but cultural civilization does not flourish without an adequate background of antecedent racial progression. Adam and Eve introduced no art of civilization foreign to the progress of human society, but the Adamic blood did augment the inherent ability of the races and did accelerate the pace of economic development and industrial progression. Adam’s bestowal improved the brain power of the races, thereby greatly hastening the processes of natural evolution.

Greetings,

Alina

#17 Rita Schaad

Rita Schaad

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:am happily involved in minding forms and forming minds of preschool children.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:46 AM

hello all
what a topic!

When reading a book about indigo children some years ago I had to put it aside pretty soon because there was no real value in any of it in my mind. Actually compared with other material in general ( not to mention the UB) it was an insult to my - surely limited - inelligence!
Also, when looking up a 'Crystal child' on you-tube (on my sons suggestions) I was stunned and silently gob-smacked(!).
Is that what people admire and call special gifts - a little more perception of some phenopmena that purely belongs into the material realm of our world. Isn't it rather a desire in us to believe in better things to come. Just observe these people actually functionning on all levels.

I tend to agree with an earlier post of Nigel. When children grow up in a 'normal' way, without fear and plenty of confidence in their right to belong and contribute to their world then truly some marvellous reactions on their part can manifest. But what counts, I feel, is what these children, these peple of all ages, are actually doing with thier extended gifts of knowledge and perception.

It is a bit like..............having a new kitchen.............. with a spiffiy italian stainless steel six burner affair, wide oven, digital controls and what not..........to merely cook a fried egg on and for the rest of the week get in 'take aways' to feed the family! :rolleyes:

still keeping an open mind and discerning heart
Rita

#18 Bonita

Bonita

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

I attended a seminar once on parenting these children. Incidentally, I went out of curiosity, my children already grown. I have to say that I found it terribly disturbing. The take-home-message of the seminar was that parents should cater to these children; treat them as special; assume that the parent is the one lacking in knowledge and understanding; that parents should dutifully create an atmosphere for the child to unleash his/her creativity, but an atmosphere where the parent is actually subordinate and servile to the superior child. It was sickening, and when I pointed out that children need parents who set limits, and provide examples of behavior, I was booed out of the place. Scary as hell . . . . really! No wonder we have so many emotionally unstable children! They've been forced to parent themselves and their parents. It's disgusting to raise children to believe that they are the "chosen ones".

#19 Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Pike aka Hrvoje Pajk

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

well this is human nature.
it is so hard for some people to find middle rute and are allways going to exremes :-)

Peace be upon you

#20 Alina

Alina

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Agree, Bonita and Pike!
True, extremism is not good.
I think it is certainly preferable in these cases do not allow the child to do what he/she want with the risk that in the future will be a disaster.I think if you are really ahead of his age, his path to the future is assured.But not at the expense of letting them do what they want!
Respect for parents, respect for rules of conduct and values ​​can not be left aside.
And if the parents are wrong? What they do when children reach adolescence?
I think there's no turning back and see the lack of control.But I think we must also recognize that in general the current education system are falling behind and need to create "new methods" of teaching.

(909.6) 81:6.25 The greatest twentieth-century influences contributing to the furtherance of civilization and the advancement of culture are the marked increase in world travel and the unparalleled improvements in methods of communication. But the improvement in education has not kept pace with the expanding social structure; neither has the modern appreciation of ethics developed in correspondence with growth along more purely intellectual and scientific lines. And modern civilization is at a standstill in spiritual development and the safeguarding of the home institution.

(911.6) 81:6.41 ... The great danger to any civilization — at any one moment — is the threat of breakdown during the time of transition from the established methods of the past to those new and better, but untried, procedures of the future.

Alina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users