• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 Bill Martin

Bill Martin

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Interests:destiny interception, kindred spirits, Sailing my ketch, cooking, reading ( a book a day, if possible), helping fellow sojurners on the path of righteousness.I am most interested in building strong relationships with fellow kingdom builders knowing that we will be serving together, off and on, through time and into eternity.

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

"But hearken to me all of you. It is not that which enters into the mouth that spiritually defiles the man, but rather that which proceeds out of the mouth and from the heart."

In my culinary adventures about this planet several things have entered my mouth and defiled me so fast that they proceeded out of my mouth as fast as they went in...(causing smiles and knowing glances from the maniacal natives who eat this stuff every day). But you have to try, don't you? to accept their hospitality and show respect?

"
Slowly but surely the Power of Love is overcoming the Love of Power

#22 Guest_rich_*

Guest_rich_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

those were the times, the sovereign of a universe wasn't going to hurt and insult his little, eat-meating children by not doing it. it wasn't an issue then for him and the times were tougher from a technology/invention standpoint. times are different now, it would be easier for someone to go vegetarian and the real example is not the secret bestowal of the ruler of a universe in a poor family in nazareth, it's the fact that the placed rulers of this world, adam and eve were vegan. but if you and so many want to cling to this jesus ate meat thing so it's okay for me, then it's alright by me, you are a penguin afterall.

Did Jesus eat fish?

If Jesus ate fish, then I don't have strong reasons to reject fish food.

How about you?

#23 Nigel Nunn

Nigel Nunn

Poster

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

Since this thread has become a presentation of beliefs about diet, I will close it.

Nigel
Administrator,
UAI forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users