#1 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Hiking, Soccer, Movies, Games,

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

I have been thinking it would be great to have a chatroom to discuss the U.B, as it turns out there are only two place's I found where this is possible. 1. Symmetry of soul that is every tuesday night http://www.blogtalkr...onfusion-part-2

and 2. Cosmic Citizen

I will be heading on there tonight if anyone wants to chat and listen to some live commentary about the u.b

p.s I don't know if I am allowed to post these sites on this website...is that a rule???
If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#2 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

I have been thinking it would be great to have a chatroom to discuss the U.B, as it turns out there are only two place's I found where this is possible. 1. Symmetry of soul that is every tuesday night http://www.blogtalkr...onfusion-part-2

and 2. Cosmic Citizen

I will be heading on there tonight if anyone wants to chat and listen to some live commentary about the u.b

p.s I don't know if I am allowed to post these sites on this website...is that a rule???

Say hey to James W and Ann, Boom,

He's a long time UAI member and founding host of Symmetry of Soul. Ann attended my home SG years ago.

#3 -Scott-

-Scott-

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,023 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Hiking, Soccer, Movies, Games,

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

Alright I Will Rick :D. Yea I am glad they are doing this, it gives people like me who have no study group's etleast one resource. :D

I have to say you have the best last name in the history of mankind. Hahah my first name is Warren.

Edited by boomshuka, 14 June 2011 - 07:01 PM.

If one man craves freedom -- liberty -- he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom

#4 ubizmo

ubizmo

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

I think I'll drop in tonight as well.

At some point, maybe I'll try hosting a PalTalk study group. If anyone's interested, I'll explain what's involved (for the benefit of those unfamiliar with PalTalk).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users