7 replies to this topic

#1 amylewis

amylewis

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

I am hoping to find other Urantia Book readers in or near Naples Florida. I'm willing to travel a bit to meet up with another reader. This is the third state in a row I've lived in where I could not find another Urantia Book reader anywhere.

#2 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

I am hoping to find other Urantia Book readers in or near Naples Florida. I'm willing to travel a bit to meet up with another reader. This is the third state in a row I've lived in where I could not find another Urantia Book reader anywhere.

[indent=1]

Hi amylewis,

Welcome back! There are a number of study groups in Florida. The UAUS/UAI website lists some of them on the study group page.

http://www.urantiausa.com/

All the best,
Meredith

Edited by Meredith Van Woert, 13 April 2011 - 09:31 PM.

#3 amylewis

amylewis

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:55 AM

[indent=1]

Hi amylewis,

Welcome back! There are a number of study groups in Florida. The UAUS/UAI website lists some of them on the study group page.

http://www.urantiausa.com/

All the best,
Meredith

Thanks Meredith, but here in Naples I'm a pretty long way from any of the study groups. I've tried advertising for readers with no success.

#4 Meredith Van Woert

Meredith Van Woert

Poster

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:17 AM

Thanks Meredith, but here in Naples I'm a pretty long way from any of the study groups. I've tried advertising for readers with no success.

Hi amylewis,

Have you tried phoning Urantia Foundation (733-525-3319)? They receive inquiries all the time from people who want to meet other readers. Provide them with several zip code numbers and they will look in their database and send you several names of people in your area. Study group leaders in your state may be able to help you too. They may be able to find readers known to them who live in your area, but who do not attend a study group.

All the best,
Meredith

#5 Guest_rich.sachs_*

Guest_rich.sachs_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

we have a small group here in orlando, way too far from naples. bummer about the lack of finding readers in your life, it's hard for most of us readers i guess, there's just not that many, and even major cities have no groups.

#6 amylewis

amylewis

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

we have a small group here in orlando, way too far from naples. bummer about the lack of finding readers in your life, it's hard for most of us readers i guess, there's just not that many, and even major cities have no groups.

Well I might be moving to Cape Coral soon, maybe I can find a study group there, or another reader to get together with. Ya never know....

#7 Rev. Dr. Red

Rev. Dr. Red

Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Studying and preaching Truth.
    More info at http://ReverendDrRed.com

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

Im in Crescent City. Anyone nearby?

#8 Rick Warren

Rick Warren

Rick Warren

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 9,923 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Hi and welcome Red,

The best resource for contact with other readers is the Study Group Directory